Say Goodbye To That Stupid Wall

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Now there won't be any bills in the House for the wall either.

So say goodbye to that huge waste of taxpayer money.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.

Wow you are a moron. I'm already excited for 2020. You guys gonna give us Beto....bwahahahahhahahah

Now with all those fake moderates you elected....lets see what happens when they go full left.....2020 will be a bloodbath for these suburban democrats. Oh and how many votes for Speaker will Pelosi get, didn't like 50+ say they were not going to vote for her?

Now Republicans have someone to blame for their failure to build a wall

There wasn't any chance it was going to happen with a republican controlled congress. They can pass all the bills they want in the House but none of them could get past the democratic filibuster in the Senate.

Here's a suggestion, get trump to keep his promise to you, get the money from Mexico.
NO PROBLEM.

The wall is still going to be strengthened and fortified....troops will be staged there from now on...the house has no say in the matter when it comes to border security....the caravans will still not get in....and there ain't shit the dems can do about it....

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.

A physical barrier wouldn't be a bad idea in some high traffic areas. Would make border patrol's job a bit less difficult/more efficient. Dems would buy that, I think, especially if it were tied to legislation that treated DACA folks in a welcoming manner.

I do hope Dems realize the people want less illegal immigration. The wall is stupid,
But they would be wise to slow illegals....

Sure. They can tell one and all that the Dems don't want the border secured and have no problem with all the illegals in our country.

I'm sure every Rep will be more than happy to let everyone know its the Dems in the House that don't want to protect the country from Illegals.

And sure as hell don't mind spending billions on illegals every year. That should go over like a fart in church.

They don't want the wall built.

It sure will suck to be them.
Dems, along with most Americans do not want to blow $30 billion on a useless wall

Most Republicans are lukewarm about it
Now they have an excuse for lying to their base

The wall was never going to happen in the first place...Anyone with a lick of sense already knew this...That said, it's now a ready-made 2020 issue to run against the demoloon congress.

Fool me once, shame on you.....

never was gonna be a wall ... Trump was blowing smoke to keep the morons high.

fence repair - write that down children ...

Just like that asshole Obama used his Presidential powers to keep the filthy Illegals flooding in Trump will use his Presidential powers to keep the burrito eating scum out. Right now he is using the US Army to help guard our border. God bless trump for having the courage to do the right thing.

Wow you are a moron. I'm already excited for 2020. You guys gonna give us Beto....bwahahahahhahahah

Now with all those fake moderates you elected....lets see what happens when they go full left.....2020 will be a bloodbath for these suburban democrats. Oh and how many votes for Speaker will Pelosi get, didn't like 50+ say they were not going to vote for her?

Two days ago you were saying the Dems were toast in this election. Amazing how fast you sheep move on...

Still few months to get the funding. It would be yuge!

Otherwise, Trump will have to EO the invaders.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”

Still few months to get the funding. It would be yuge!

Otherwise, Trump will have to EO the invaders.

the budget has been signed by Trump - no wall

no wall
no wall
no wall
no wall

get it .........................

LefTard Logic:
“I hate the idea of a wall around my house...I hate protection and safety...I love intruders, thieves, rapists and criminals, I prefer to make it easier for them to fuck me over.”

You have a wall around your house? I just have a yard around mine with a sidewalk on one side and woods on the other.

How tall is the wall around your house?

Two days ago you were saying the Dems were toast in this election. Amazing how fast you sheep move on...
Where did I say the Dems were toast in this election? I thought the Republicans would keep control, but it's not surprising they lost narrowly. The democrats had to run a lot of moderates, we'll see how that works out.

Forum List

Back