Say goodbye to lobster?

There are a few areas like that in Houston but not as many as you'd think.
The mercury levels are bad throughout this area.
Also farm runoffs before the EPA started banning super toxic crop dust etc.
I remember reading somewhere it was expected to take something crazy like 1000 years for the water to return to what only took 10-15 years to destroy/ The 1970s was godawful pollution.

The mercury levels are bad throughout this area.
Also farm runoffs before the EPA started banning super toxic crop dust etc.
I remember reading somewhere it was expected to take something crazy like 1000 years for the water to return to what only took 10-15 years to destroy/ The 1970s was godawful pollution.

Yeah they were.
At least they're making progress and we dont have any rivers that catch on fire anymore.
Unfortunately we still have countries like China and India that dont give a damn about pollution.

You do realize lobster comes from the East Coast??????????

And much of the seafood/fish are now farmed here??

We used to drive down to Puerto Nuevo from San Diego for lobster. It wasn't like Maine lobster, though. These were more the size of a thumb or two, although they were tasty as fuck.

We once went down there with 12 people and lunch for all of us, including soft drinks, margaritas and shots of tequila, was less than $160...

We used to drive down to Puerto Nuevo from San Diego for lobster. It wasn't like Maine lobster, though. These were more the size of a thumb or two, although they were tasty as fuck.

We once went down there with 12 people and lunch for all of us, including soft drinks, margaritas and shots of tequila, was less than $160...

Sounds more like Crawdads

All the good lobster comes from the east coast. I would be more worried about wild caught salmon.

Forum List

Back