Environmentalist Wackos Out to Destroy Maine's Lobster Industry

The lobsters with claws were probably caught in the Northeast Atlantic. Tails from critters that have no claws that they call "lobsters" were probably imported from unregulated countries.
Or the Caribbean. We used to bag Rock Lobster all day long. No claws. Lots of tail. Kinda like Mennonite girls.

One of those delicacies like horse meat. Some folks just don't know what they're missing...
Mangrove worms are one of my favs. I only eat the ones my Aboriginal friends collect(ed). Pristine waters around Darwin well away from the parts bombed by the Japanese during WW2. (Late 80s; early 90s)

Taste like oysters.

Greg

The lobsters with claws were probably caught in the Northeast Atlantic. Tails from critters that have no claws that they call "lobsters" were probably imported from unregulated countries.
Clawed ones here are basically Tasmanian...deep cold SOUTH...well; cold by our standards.

Greg

One of those delicacies like horse meat. Some folks just don't know what they're missing...
Interesting, but emu, kangaroo and croc are very tasty. Saw some horse meat for sale in Belgium. No thanks.

Greg

Bald eagles fry up great.
Best Bar-B-Que lunch I ever had was at the Parap Pub in Darwin 1987. "Buff'n'Barra" was the main course with a side dish a a dozen red claw crayfish............again the "scientists" shot out the buffalo, restricted the Barramundi and have made Red Claw catching seasonal;....................these blanket bans are just nuts!!!

(Buffalo; water buff, Barramundi a local fish and red claw a small crayfish/yabby type of thing)

Greg

Forum List

Back