Saw Trump on Hannity last night, he hasn't lost a step. Still right on most issues. (Poll)

Who is/was a real president, Trump or Biden?

• Just Trump (Biden is a figurehead)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Just Biden (I'll explain in my post)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both Trump and Biden

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Remember when honest Donna Brazile gave Hillary the presidential debate questions in advance.?

Remember when Trump said what they did to Bill over Monica was bullshit? That was before he ran against Hillary. What did he do when he ran against Hillary? He brought Bill Clinton's accusers to the debates.

You can't compare FL and Cali. Too different monsters. And people are fleeing Florida because the insurance companies are fleeing the state. No one can afford insurance. And Ron is asking the Federal Government for help on that.

it's easy to run Florida. Tourism. People from all over the world vacation in Florida. All that easy money. Remember you guys said Bush did a good job running Texas? How'd that work out for us? Ron is too anti WOKE to be POTUS. Too divisive.

I love how you want people to put abortion out of their mind when voting. LOL. Sorry, not a fucking chance. Also if people want social security, don't vote GOP. They want to end those programs. They'll bankrupt them. They certainly won't fix them.

Perfect example. They're always quick to pick up on a Biden gaff

Donald Trump’s claim that he is not suffering from age-related cognitive decline – despite frequent campaign trail gaffes, including seeming to think Barack Obama is still president – has not only attracted widespread mockery, but it has also produced claims that the US media ignores such slips while focusing relentlessly on Joe Biden’s age and fitness for office.
1. People are not fleeing FL, that's a LIE, people are fleeing to FL, from all over. Stop lying.

1701877066091.png

2. Abortion is no longer an election issue, as long as Republicans just say it is a state issue. You can keep whining about it, but don't expect Republicans to play along.

3. Until Nikki Haley said she would fix SS & Medicare Republicans were silent on fixing entitlements.

4. Biden confusion and gaffs are way too frequent. You put him up in 2024 and he will lose bigly.

5. Trump got a standing ovation at the townhall yesterday. Don't think he will be easy to beat.

Trump was grilled last night by Hannity at a townhall.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump received a well-deserved standing ovation from the crowd.

I think many people forgot what a real president looks like.
I saw just a few minutes of.I wonder if Sean brought up the
scuttlebutt about having Tucker as a running mate.
It polls really well.Like nearly ...
Indefatigably.
Like Totally ... fer sure!

Remember when Trump said what they did to Bill over Monica was bullshit? That was before he ran against Hillary. What did he do when he ran against Hillary? He brought Bill Clinton's accusers to the debates.
I guess you expect Trump to appear as if some modern day
Saint Francis.The guy doesn't even pet dogs.
But he can and will build back America the way it needs to
be.Furgit all the fluffy nonsense.

What does that have to do with the DNC and their corrupt media allies?

Yep, nothing like a tough grilling from an independent and neutral "reporter" to prove your idol's worth.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 6.03.38 AM.png

1. People are not fleeing FL, that's a LIE, people are fleeing to FL, from all over. Stop lying.

View attachment 868886

2. Abortion is no longer an election issue, as long as Republicans just say it is a state issue. You can keep whining about it, but don't expect Republicans to play along.

3. Until Nikki Haley said she would fix SS & Medicare Republicans were silent on fixing entitlements.

4. Biden confusion and gaffs are way too frequent. You put him up in 2024 and he will lose bigly.

5. Trump got a standing ovation at the townhall yesterday. Don't think he will be easy to beat.
Yes my millionaire brother just bought a place in Florida. Lots of rich people from all over the world can afford to live in Florida. What's happening to Cali is also happening to Florida.

In 2022, about 12.7 percent of Florida's population lived below the poverty line.

In 2022, 13.4 percent of Michigan's population lived below the poverty line

California 13.2%

So just stop it. You did this to Michigan as Republicans sent 590,000 of our best paying blue collar jobs overseas.

Yes my millionaire brother just bought a place in Florida. Lots of rich people from all over the world can afford to live in Florida. What's happening to Cali is also happening to Florida.

In 2022, about 12.7 percent of Florida's population lived below the poverty line.

California 13.2%

So just stop it. You did this to Michigan as Republicans sent 590,000 of our best paying blue collar jobs overseas.
I'm trying to tink about that silly TV series called ...
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - { 2012-2017 }
It's comforting ta knowed that some Message Board
Lefties were a big fan of that TV series.Like such fans that
they have converted their loyalty from that dopey Kiddie
Show to the Dopey theatrics of -Here Come The Repubicans -.
It won't pass muster in Most of the Country.
Like the way in 2020 Donald Trump won 2,497 counties to
Biden's 477 counties.
And especially how Trump won Ohio,Florida and Texas
early and decisively That November Tuesday of 2020.
So Dream on ... and pray that Biden's V.P. Harris is not
merely micmicking Miss Honey Boo Boo.
I think even the now grown-up Miss Honey Boo is not
stuck in taking talking points about What is.
Biden is dependent on his handlers feeding him daily
talking pts and Obama driven marching orders.
At least Honey Boo Boo was authentic.
Got how that works.
No Need for Sigmund Freud.

What does that have to do with the DNC and their corrupt media allies?
Everything.That is what motivates and drives the New Democrats.
The less than innate tendency to use hourly Propaganda by a
now thoroughly " Corrupting MSM " to drive a narrative.
About as evil and nocturnal as most Hammer Films
starring Dracula.
Do Not Doubt It

I saw just a few minutes of.I wonder if Sean brought up the
scuttlebutt about having Tucker as a running mate.
It polls really well.Like nearly ...
Indefatigably.
Like Totally ... fer sure!
Nope. Trump need to pick an "heir apparent", like Nikki or Ron. Preferably Nikki.

California 13.2%
Not sure wtf that post is about, but...

IMHO unreasonable unions cost good paying jobs to be outsourced or moved to "right to work" states.

If you want to discuss UAW issues, Trump is warning the UAW that Biden's push for EVs is costing more jobs than 590,000.
If EV batteries are made in China, the labor to make an EV is nothing compared to a fossil fueled vehicle.
Also, Trump called tariffs on imported cars "the Holy Grail", meaning he wants to tariff the shit out of imported cars like they do to American cars.

Keep voting for Biden, and keep losing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Nope. Trump need to pick an "heir apparent", like Nikki or Ron. Preferably Nikki.
Not a sure thing.Tucker and Trump IS a sure thing.Haley is starting to
be too uppity.Her only positive would be to gurantee the Female
vote.Due to the way the Democrats have weaponized
the entire Abortion debate.With Tucker you get a very astute
Journalist and dependable if not outstanding debater.
Don't forget he hosted - Cross Fire - at CNN.
Had his own hour at MSNBC in 2005.
At 11 PM with Rachel Maddow as regular sidekick
along with MSNBC's Willie Geist.
So MSNBC won't be able to tarnish him too mush.

Not a sure thing.Tucker and Trump IS a sure thing.Haley is starting to
be too uppity.Her only positive would be to gurantee the Female
vote.Due to the way the Democrats have weaponized
the entire Abortion debate.With Tucker you get a very astute
Journalist and dependable if not outstanding debater.
Don't forget he hosted - Cross Fire - at CNN.
Had his own hour at MSNBC in 2005.
At 11 PM with Rachel Maddow as regular sidekick
along with MSNBC's Willie Geist.
So MSNBC won't be able to tarnish him too much.
You could have stopped right here;
"Her only positive would be to guarantee the Female
vote due to the way the Democrats have weaponized
the entire Abortion debate"

Exactly right.

Not sure wtf that post is about, but...

IMHO unreasonable unions cost good paying jobs to be outsourced or moved to "right to work" states.

If you want to discuss UAW issues, Trump is warning the UAW that Biden's push for EVs is costing more jobs than 590,000.
If EV batteries are made in China, the labor to make an EV is nothing compared to a fossil fueled vehicle.
Also, Trump called tariffs on imported cars "the Holy Grail", meaning he wants to tariff the shit out of imported cars like they do to American cars.

Keep voting for Biden, and keep losing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I don't want to discuss anything with Nazi's. You can spin it all you want. Right to work states and Republicans didn't invent the biggest and best middle class the world had ever seen before. It was a well regulated economy where labor laws and unions insisted workers were paid fairly.

Since Reagan and Bush, that's all gone. And don't blame Clinton. Even Trump said he was the best.

Biden canceled all leases in ANWR. Trump will open ANWR back up.

The Biden administration announced Wednesday it will cancel seven Trump-era oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and protect more than 13 million acres in the federal National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska, stymieing a years-long attempt to drill in the protected region.
Good News for the OPECkers' Jihad

Trump was grilled last night by Hannity at a townhall.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump received a well-deserved standing ovation from the crowd.

I think many people forgot what a real president looks like.
yes, that is true, people have forgotten what a real president looks like. But Trump is there to remind us.

That is one thing i have always liked about Trump, what you say here about his spewing facts and figures and policy results (etc)

whereas some folks make you feel more stupid after having listened to them

He was pushed to do that because of what the opposition was doing, bringing up HIS faults and shortcomings

Please

I don't want to discuss anything with Nazi's. You can spin it all you want. Right to work states and Republicans didn't invent the biggest and best middle class the world had ever seen before. It was a well regulated economy where labor laws and unions insisted workers were paid fairly.

Since Reagan and Bush, that's all gone. And don't blame Clinton. Even Trump said he was the best.
Liberals are not well educated. I guess they are too busy committing perverse sexual sins... then looking for an abortionist (or whatever)

to become well-educated

I mean, there is no apostrophe in the word Nazis, as used here in your post. ... just saying.

I'm sure there are other errors here, but I will mosey along.

Yep, nothing like a tough grilling from an independent and neutral "reporter" to prove your idol's worth.

View attachment 868891

says the person who listens to the hackery CNN spews! Boy, that Jake Tapper! Can't get any more objective and fair than him!!!!!! (barf)

or is it MSNBC you watch? Probably both

Cue poster claiming he doesn't watch either one!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are not well educated. I guess they are too busy committing perverse sexual sins... then looking for an abortionist (or whatever)

to become well-educated

I mean, there is no apostrophe in the word Nazis, as used here in your post. ... just saying.

I'm sure there are other errors here, but I will mosey along.
Actually I can just say I win the discussion by calling Godwin's Law, I don't think they'd know what that is, so I'll mosey along too.

Forum List

Back