Saw Trump on Hannity last night, he hasn't lost a step. Still right on most issues. (Poll)

Who is/was a real president, Trump or Biden?

• Just Trump (Biden is a figurehead)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Just Biden (I'll explain in my post)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both Trump and Biden

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
yes, that is true, people have forgotten what a real president looks like. But Trump is there to remind us.

That is one thing i have always liked about Trump, what you say here about his spewing facts and figures and policy results (etc)

whereas some folks make you feel more stupid after having listened to them
Yes Trump makes me feel smarter after I listen to him.

Trump was grilled last night by Hannity at a townhall.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump received a well-deserved standing ovation from the crowd.

I think many people forgot what a real president looks like.
Hannity does not "grill" Trump. Unless you mean when Sean buries his face up Trump's ass.

That's the only "grilling" Sean gives Trump.

Hannity does not "grill" Trump. Unless you mean when Sean buries his face up Trump's ass.

That's the only "grilling" Sean gives Trump.

I'll say one thing. He should have stopped asking Trump if he would abuse power. Trump avoided the question once. Sean asked again and Trump couldn't help blab that he would on day one.

You can find a constant stream of left wing propaganda from the left alleging Trump's mental fitness while Biden hasn't lasted more than ten minutes before the cameras with or without a script in the last three years.

I'll say one thing. He should have stopped asking Trump if he would abuse power. Trump avoided the question once. Sean asked again and Trump couldn't help blab that he would on day one.
Trump claimed he'll be a dictator on day one only. On the second day he'll briefly make an attempt at being human, then think never mind & turn into the Nazi that he's always wanted to be.

I want to see Trump try to run roughshod over the Federal workforce. Then when hundreds of high level administrators tell him to fuck off & they quit, I want to see that son of a bitch run the Federal Government by himself.

Trump is a first class moron who knows shit how government works. So let him & the turds he hires follow thru with their threats. I dare them.

says the person who listens to the hackery CNN spews! Boy, that Jake Tapper! Can't get any more objective and fair than him!!!!!! (barf)

or is it MSNBC you watch? Probably both

Cue poster claiming he doesn't watch either one!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So to be clear, your response is to blindly accuse me of watching news sources you don't approve of, complete with an attack on any possible denials to this information you manufactured?

Straw man much?

Forum List

Back