Saw Trump on Hannity last night, he hasn't lost a step. Still right on most issues. (Poll)

Who is/was a real president, Trump or Biden?

• Just Trump (Biden is a figurehead)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Just Biden (I'll explain in my post)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both Trump and Biden

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Trump was grilled last night by Hannity at a townhall.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump received a well-deserved standing ovation from the crowd.

I think many people forgot what a real president looks like.

There were no "ice cream" questions. Democrats just don't understand what a real president can do.
Hannity is a MAGA loyalist... Read his texts in the Dominion case, also look at the evidence that is coming from Jan 6th case...

The guy is a media arm of the Trump campaign...

How fucking dumb do you have to be to ignore that... Hannity was constatly talking to Trump during and after his presidency...

Get out of your media bubble and you can see this...

Do you seriously think Hannity is independent? Seriously?

You want a police state because you dumb fucks think that you can control Trump.....
Do you use tissues or a handkerchief ?

You sound like a grief stricken man-child .
Pull yourself together . You don't want friends thinking you are a bawling baby .

1701859465997.png

Trump declines to rule out abusing power or seeking ...

1701859554728.png

AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-hannity-iowa-tow...
7 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump is declining to rule out abusing power if he again wins the presidency.

If the Trump cult wants to be led by a dictator, just move to Russia.

Aeroflot​

1701859858261.png
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en

Welcome to the official website of the Russian airline Aeroflot! On our website you can buy a plane ticket at a bargain price.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump is not presidential. He lacks gravitas.

A liberal commentator would tear that dyslexic wannabe dictator to shreds.

Hannity is a MAGA loyalist... Read his texts in the Dominion case, also look at the evidence that is coming from Jan 6th case...
The guy is a media arm of the Trump campaign...
How fucking dumb do you have to be to ignore that... Hannity was constantly talking to Trump during and after his presidency...
Get out of your media bubble and you can see this... Do you seriously think Hannity is independent? Seriously?
1. Agreed that Hannity is a Republican loyalist. We need a cable channel to watch other than the DNC propaganda networks.

2. You need to get out of your media bubble. At least on FNC there are ALWAYS democrats to have a real debate, unlike the Communist News Network, MSDNC, and the other propaganda outlets, where you only get leftist's opinions.

1. Agreed that Hannity is a Republican loyalist. We need a cable channel to watch other than the DNC propaganda networks.

2. You need to get out of your media bubble. At least on FNC there are ALWAYS democrats to have a real debate, unlike the Communist News Network, MSDNC, and the other propaganda outlets, where you only get leftist's opinions.
I have known and liked members of the American Communist Party. Unfortunately, there are hardly any left. CPUSA was never a threat to the United States.

Forum List

Back