Saw Trump on Hannity last night, he hasn't lost a step. Still right on most issues. (Poll)

Who is/was a real president, Trump or Biden?

• Just Trump (Biden is a figurehead)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Just Biden (I'll explain in my post)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both Trump and Biden

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Polls don't matter. Did you expect all those women to show up and vote Democratic in Kentucky, Ohio and Virginia? Do you see what you are doing? You are hoping polls matter suddenly and ignoring actual election results. What you are hoping is women forget by Nov 2024. Not a fucking chance.
And Biden is too old. I'd love for him to drop out and appoint Gavin Newsom. He just whipped Ron D's ass and Ron had Hannity helping him. There's our next candidate. Or Kamala. Both better than Trump.
Stop ignoring what happened in the last two elections. The midterms and the recent elections in KY, OH and Virginia. Polls. LOL.
I will be shocked if Trump wins. More so than 2016.
1. I'm a Nikki Haley supporter. I think she is a stronger candidate than Trump. She would get soccer moms, security moms, and Tiger Moms.

2. I agree that abortion rights has been Republican Kryptonite in elections like Ohio, Iowa, VA, etc. Women do not want their rights infringed on. I get it. We need to assure women that abortion is a state issue, not a Federal issue.

3. We agree Biden is too old. But he just laid down his gauntlet, as long as Trump is running, he is running. So there is no fucking anyone with an IQ over 10 can vote for Biden.

4. Agreed that Gavin Newsom is a gifted speaker, like Bubba Clinton was. The only problem he has is that his record in CA sucks. Desantis' record in FL is much better for most Americans.

5. I believe the polls. Republicans and Independents will most likely break for Trump, ignoring the 3rd party candidates that will siphon off Biden voters.

Why are the deep state commies so afraid?
Everyone should be afraid.
Mentally unbalanced people shouldn't be able to carry a weapon.
Anyone using "deep state commies" are mentally unstable.
1701873091384.png

The GOP-majority Senate passed the bill by a 57-43 margin earlier this month, following a House vote to overturn the rule.

Maybe you should contact your asshole in chief and explain to him how protecting American borders and American sovereignty is in the COTUS. Idiot.
What does that have to do with Trump's inability to read the Constitution?

The DNC is more honest than the RNC. And those medias are a lot more honest than Fox or Newsmax or any of your other sources.

Scarborough expressed his contempt for members of Fox's audience During the town hall the audience cheered when Trump said he'd be dictator on day one.Scarborough was stunned and called the audience’s response a “sickness.”
“There’s a sickness. There is a sickness among, unfortunately, some of our fellow Americans regarding authoritarianism and totalitarianism,” he said. “They want it because when he promised that he would be a dictator on day one, he got applause.”

Scarborough described the idolatry of Trump among Republicans as “a personality cult.”
He added, “It’s very bad for America, and make no mistake of it, a large chunk of those people in that audience cheering when Donald Trump said, ‘I’ll be a dictator on day one,’ well, they want that.”
1. FNC is the least biased, i.e. the most "fair & balanced" news source. I believe the science, not your lies.

1701872976216.png

2. Little Joey Scarborough and his lady friend can whine to their teeny-tiny audience. No one cares. It's what Joe had to do to get that blond and dump his wife.

3. The Never-Trumpers on MSDNC like Scarborough, Schmidt, and Carville belong in asylums. They have serious mental problems.
No one on FNC is even close to their rabid vacuous rants.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with Trump's inability to read the Constitution?

A communist supporter parroting 'what about the Constitution', comedy gold.

Why don't you explain to the class how Trump plans to get around the COTUS?

Trump was grilled last night by Hannity at a townhall.

Trump was spewing facts, figures, numbers, and policy results like I forgot how a real president can do.

Trump received a well-deserved standing ovation from the crowd.

I think many people forgot what a real president looks like.
Unlike Biden he has all his mental faculties in working order.

FNC is the least biased, i.e. the most "fair & balanced" news source. I believe the science, not your lies.
It’s only the “least biased“ (we can argue with what constitutes less bias) when you exclude the vast majority of their programming. There is very little news on Fox News as it is largely opinion programming, which is almost exclusively biased towards Republicans.

1. I'm a Nikki Haley supporter. I think she is a stronger candidate than Trump. She would get soccer moms, security moms, and Tiger Moms.

2. I agree that abortion rights has been Republican Kryptonite in elections like Ohio, Iowa, VA, etc. Women do not want their rights infringed on. I get it. We need to assure women that abortion is a state issue, not a Federal issue.

3. We agree Biden is too old. But he just laid down his gauntlet, as long as Trump is running, he is running. So there is no fucking anyone with an IQ over 10 can vote for Biden.

4. Agreed that Gavin Newsom is a gifted speaker, like Bubba Clinton was. The only problem he has is that his record in CA sucks. Desantis' record in FL is much better for most Americans.

5. I believe the polls. Republicans and Independents will most likely break for Trump, ignoring the 3rd party candidates that will siphon off Biden voters.
Nope. I was agreeing until you said you want to assure abortion is a states rights issue. And even if that's true, are you saying they/we should never vote for a Republican governor ever again if we are pro choice? That's going to hurt Kansas, OH, Virginia and Kentucky in local election, right?

And sorry but when people show up to vote out State Republicans, they usually vote against the Federal Republican too. And don't tell me Mike Johnson wouldn't pass a law that makes abortion murder. In all 50 states. And don't tell me Trump and Bush's Heritage Foundation Judges wouldn't agree it was "constitutional". Their justifications will be slick and you may not agree with them, but it'll be the law of the land.

Don't be surprised if abortion restrictions get rolled back after you lose the next few elections. That's not a prediction. That's a spoiler.

Cali and FL are not apples to apples. And just because Ron can handle being GOV of Florida, doesn't mean he's qualified to be president. CA is like the 5th largest economy in the world. Gavin is way more qualified. Ron would be over his head.

Bubba Clinton was one of the best presidents ever. Just ask Trump before he turned himself into a Republican. The 90's were the best. And yes, Trump said Hillary and Pelosi were great too. Back then. He's just playing a Republican. To win your vote.

You believe the polls over the actual recent elections in OH, VA and KY? Okay dummy. Polls are used to predict elections. Wouldn't you say those recent elections were more accurate? WTF? Do you see you "believe" means you hope? And you hope things will change for the worse before November next year, because even the economy is rocking.

Don't listen to the corporate media when it says Biden is unpopular.

OR, don't believe the liberal media because they are probably telling us that to make sure everyone votes next year. Nothing drives liberals to vote like Trump.

What is most scary is Trump vowing to dismantle the “Deep State”

There is no list of members of the “Deep State”
There is no organizational chart

What Trump intends to do is fire people who follow the law and do their job and replace them with people who are loyal to him not the Constitution
The argument is a strong central government with employees of government elected and non-elected out of control from "Law". Most of them do not even sweat from their lies. Loyalty? Everyone knew Joe is not competent to be President. And yet the Prog Party pushed him as the other candidates were not getting the numbers needed. It took a couple of years after he was firmly entrenched, and the "laws" passed by the Progs were finalized, and all the payoffs were made to ask those same questions. The media fifth column took their marching orders and started to talk about it. A percentage of the media/entertainment shills who helped to cause what we see today in protests/riots are not slightly more to the right. Never trust them again folks. They are death and will put a shiv in your back again.

Unlike Biden he has all his mental faculties in working order.
No he doesn't.

Donald Trump’s claim that he is not suffering from age-related cognitive decline – despite frequent campaign trail gaffes, including seeming to think Barack Obama is still president – has not only attracted widespread mockery, but it has also produced claims that the US media ignores such slips while focusing relentlessly on Joe Biden’s age and fitness for office.

Forbes recently listed seven instances in which Trump has appeared to confuse Obama and Biden recently, “amid other notable gaffes”.

support falls off when voters are asked what they will do if Trump is convicted.

Earlier this month, DeSantis’s rapid response operation said: “Here is a running list of every one of Donald Trump’s fumbles, accidents, and confused moments from this year. (NOTE: this is why his handlers won’t let him debate).”

Nope. I was agreeing until you said you want to assure abortion is a states rights issue. And even if that's true, are you saying they/we should never vote for a Republican governor ever again if we are pro choice? That's going to hurt Kansas, OH, Virginia and Kentucky in local election, right?

And sorry but when people show up to vote out State Republicans, they usually vote against the Federal Republican too. And don't tell me Mike Johnson wouldn't pass a law that makes abortion murder. In all 50 states. And don't tell me Trump and Bush's Heritage Foundation Judges wouldn't agree it was "constitutional". Their justifications will be slick and you may not agree with them, but it'll be the law of the land.

Don't be surprised if abortion restrictions get rolled back after you lose the next few elections. That's not a prediction. That's a spoiler.

Cali and FL are not apples to apples. And just because Ron can handle being GOV of Florida, doesn't mean he's qualified to be president. CA is like the 5th largest economy in the world. Gavin is way more qualified. Ron would be over his head.

Bubba Clinton was one of the best presidents ever. Just ask Trump before he turned himself into a Republican. The 90's were the best. And yes, Trump said Hillary and Pelosi were great too. Back then. He's just playing a Republican. To win your vote.

You believe the polls over the actual recent elections in OH, VA and KY? Okay dummy. Polls are used to predict elections. Wouldn't you say those recent elections were more accurate? WTF? Do you see you "believe" means you hope? And you hope things will change for the worse before November next year, because even the economy is rocking.

Don't listen to the corporate media when it says Biden is unpopular. Or, don't believe the liberal media because they are probably telling us that to make sure everyone votes next year. Nothing drives liberals to vote like Trump.
1. Abortion rights and Republicans should NOT be linked. When voters of a state vote to set abortion regulations that is it, done. Next issue. Republicans should never discuss abortion again. Republicans and democrats running for office should be evaluated based on their policies, excluding abortion.

2. Comparing Gavin to Ron all you need to do nis look at their states. People are fleeing CA and moving to FL. QED. Ron wins.

3. The 2022 "red wave" that didn't happen, and the recent state elections set the rules for Republicans. They can personally be Pro-Life, but must say that state laws govern abortions, the way the Constitution intended.

3. What corporate media says that Biden is unpopular? Several news outlets report the outcomes of recent "scientific" polls. If you believe that the polls are wrong, fine. But don't be surprised if voters reject Joe Biden as "too old" next year. Here is what he will probably look like by then:

1701874245107.jpeg

1. Abortion rights and Republicans should NOT be linked. When voters of a state vote to set abortion regulations that is it, done. Next issue. Republicans should never discuss abortion again. Republicans and democrats running for office should be evaluated based on their policies, excluding abortion.

2. Comparing Gavin to Ron all you need to do nis look at their states. People are fleeing CA and moving to FL. QED. Ron wins.

3. The 2022 "red wave" that didn't happen, and the recent state elections set the rules for Republicans. They can personally be Pro-Life, but must say that state laws govern abortions, the way the Constitution intended.

3. What corporate media says that Biden is unpopular? Several news outlets report the outcomes of recent "scientific" polls. If you believe that the polls are wrong, fine. But don't be surprised if voters reject Joe Biden as "too old" next year. Here is what he will probably look like by then:
You can't compare FL and Cali. Too different monsters. And people are fleeing Florida because the insurance companies are fleeing the state. No one can afford insurance. And Ron is asking the Federal Government for help on that.

it's easy to run Florida. Tourism. People from all over the world vacation in Florida. All that easy money.

Remember you guys said Bush did a good job running Texas? How'd that work out for us?

Ron is too anti WOKE to be POTUS. Too divisive.

I love how you want people to put abortion out of their mind when voting. LOL. Sorry, not a fucking chance. Also if people want social security, don't vote GOP. They want to end those programs. They'll bankrupt them. They certainly won't fix them.

Perfect example. They're always quick to pick up on a Biden gaff

Donald Trump’s claim that he is not suffering from age-related cognitive decline – despite frequent campaign trail gaffes, including seeming to think Barack Obama is still president – has not only attracted widespread mockery, but it has also produced claims that the US media ignores such slips while focusing relentlessly on Joe Biden’s age and fitness for office.

Trump wants to be a dictator for life. When he dies he wants one of his sons to be the next dictator.
Exactly.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

1701875469539.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china › tru...

Mar 3, 2018 — During the remarks, Trump praised Xi as "a great gentleman" and added: "He's the most powerful (Chinese) president in a hundred years." Trump ...

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

No it's not. High cost of shipping products back and the damage it causes on the environment is why.

Cut environmental regulations so corporations could pollute? Nice.
Biden/Democrats gave encouragement to bring jobs back.... He's been working on important Pharma being brought back, and important computer technology to be manufactured here etc....

The DNC is more honest than the RNC. And those medias are a lot more honest than Fox or Newsmax or any of your other sources.

Scarborough expressed his contempt for members of Fox's audience
During the town hall the audience cheered when Trump said he'd be dictator on day one.

Scarborough was stunned and called the audience’s response a “sickness.”
“There’s a sickness. There is a sickness among, unfortunately, some of our fellow Americans regarding authoritarianism and totalitarianism,” he said. “They want it because when he promised that he would be a dictator on day one, he got applause.”

Scarborough described the idolatry of Trump among Republicans as “a personality cult.”
He added, “It’s very bad for America, and make no mistake of it, a large chunk of those people in that audience cheering when Donald Trump said, ‘I’ll be a dictator on day one,’ well, they want that.”

Remember when honest Donna Brazile gave Hillary the presidential debate questions in advance.?

Forum List

Back