Saw a GREAT Looking Car today - It was a HYUNDAI!!!

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I'm a car guy. I love cars. Everything from old to new and in between. I came out from the store today and there was a Hyundai Genesis parked next to my car. I couldn't believe how good the car looked! It had a great leather interior and even the little strip of lights on the rear view mirrors like on my car. Never really looked at Hyundai's before because I always thought of them as "cheap". Wow! What a difference!
I was checking it out when the owner came up and looked at me suspiciously. I just told him how great I thought his car looked and he lit up like a Christmas tree and showed me the interior, talked about how great it drove and so on.
The guy could tell I was genuinely impressed with his ride and being a car guy, I know it just kinda makes your day when another car guy appreciates your ride.
Hyundai!
Who'd a thunk!

Hyundai_Genesis_Coupe_2010_11.jpg

I'm a car guy. I love cars. Everything from old to new and in between. I came out from the store today and there was a Hyundai Genesis parked next to my car. I couldn't believe how good the car looked! It had a great leather interior and even the little strip of lights on the rear view mirrors like on my car. Never really looked at Hyundai's before because I always thought of them as "cheap". Wow! What a difference!
I was checking it out when the owner came up and looked at me suspiciously. I just told him how great I thought his car looked and he lit up like a Christmas tree and showed me the interior, talked about how great it drove and so on.
The guy could tell I was genuinely impressed with his ride and being a car guy, I know it just kinda makes your day when another car guy appreciates your ride.
Hyundai!
Who'd a thunk!

My daughter had a Hundai when she was about 17. They are really nice looking now, they def look more sturdy and well built.

Hyundai!
Who'd a thunk!

The only foreign car that I would buy is a Hyundai. The Koreans fought in Vietnam with us and treat Korean War Vets with dignity and honor for kicking the North Koreans out.

Hyundai!
Who'd a thunk!

The only foreign car that I would buy is a Hyundai. The Koreans fought in Vietnam with us and treat Korean War Vets with dignity and honor for kicking the North Koreans out.

Are you under the impression that Ford, GM or Chrysler are "American"? jus sayin.

Forum List

Back