Paul Rusconi cleared of false rape allegations, twin daughters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Gracious, but this story hits all the hot topics. Watch the video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...nkusaolp00000009&ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

After being cleared Friday of allegations that he raped his 20-month-old twin daughters, famed Malibu photographer Paul Rusconi cried.

It's been almost a year since distant family members, the nanny who took care of Rusconi's two girls, and her husband, accused him of raping his daughters after seeing photos that he had taken of himself with his girls in a bathtub, KTLA reports.

To see the picture that led to the accusations, watch the video above.

Rusconi believes that the couple targeted him because he is a gay single father. "They all called me a sexual deviant and a pervert," Rusconi told KTLA. "That's all stemming from my sexuality."

Paul Rusconi, Malibu Artist, Cleared Of Allegations Of Raping His Twin Daughters (VIDEO)

After being cleared Friday of allegations that he raped his 20-month-old twin daughters, famed Malibu photographer Paul Rusconi cried.

It's been almost a year since distant family members, the nanny who took care of Rusconi's two girls, and her husband, accused him of raping his daughters after seeing photos that he had taken of himself with his girls in a bathtub, KTLA reports.

Rusconi believes that the couple targeted him because he is a gay single father. "They all called me a sexual deviant and a pervert," Rusconi told KTLA. "That's all stemming from my sexuality."

But something is not quit right with the out come. Even before they did DNA samples there should have been some kind of sign that the girls had been assault Surely there was reason they did the test, their had to be some kind of psychical damage to the little girls that would cause them to conduct DNA tests. And if that's the case those children should be taken away from him.

What idiocy – there is no ‘homosexual propensity’ for pedophilia.

The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation.

Some conservative groups have argued that scientific research strongly supports their claims that homosexuality and pedophilia are linked. The Family Research Council has produced what is perhaps the most extensive attempt to document this claim. It is an article by Timothy J. Dailey titled Homosexuality and Child Abuse.

With 76 footnotes, many of them referring to papers in scientific journals, it appears at first glance to be a thorough and scholarly discussion of the issue. On further examination, however, its central argument – that "the evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls" – doesn't hold up.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

What idiocy – there is no ‘homosexual propensity’ for pedophilia.

The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation.

Some conservative groups have argued that scientific research strongly supports their claims that homosexuality and pedophilia are linked. The Family Research Council has produced what is perhaps the most extensive attempt to document this claim. It is an article by Timothy J. Dailey titled Homosexuality and Child Abuse.

With 76 footnotes, many of them referring to papers in scientific journals, it appears at first glance to be a thorough and scholarly discussion of the issue. On further examination, however, its central argument – that "the evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls" – doesn't hold up.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation
Bigot their are pedophilia's in all groups

• Banned

Paul Rusconi, Malibu Artist, Cleared Of Allegations Of Raping His Twin Daughters (VIDEO)

See bolded.

See bolded.

Many fathers take baths with their baby daughters all the time they aren't charged with raping them unless their is some kind of psychical evidence of rape.

• Banned

Many fathers take baths with their baby daughters all the time they aren't charged with raping them unless their is some kind of psychical evidence of rape.

Go ahead and do some digging. Did you watch the video? I don't believe he harmed his girls.

See bolded.

Go ahead and do some digging. Did you watch the video? I don't believe he harmed his girls.
I'm not following here either there was psychical evidence of a rape to have to take DNA samples or there was no psychical evidence of a rape, and in that case they should have never took any DNA samples.

So nobody is falsely accused of rape, is that where you're going with this?

Yes but who said he was falsely accused? Why did they take DNA samples if there wasn't psychical evidence of a rape? Maybe the lab tech was gay and wanted to get his fellow gay off. Two years ago here in North Carolina a lot of charges had to be dropped on people even though they may have been guilty because the state lab falsified the evidence to get convictions.

Shame on all of the despicable women who bring false charges of rape. False accusation of rape by women is more common than the false accusation of any other crime. Women who make these false charges should be punished the same as a rapist is punished. False accusation of rape is also rampant on today's college campuses.

Last edited:
The allegations "sexual devient and pervert" might have stemmed from the naked photos the whiny homosexual took of himself together with his daughters.

The allegations "sexual devient and pervert" might have stemmed from the naked photos the whiny homosexual took of himself together with his daughters.

Yup, that is why the people who made the allegations are being sued. The accusations are based on him being gay, and everybody knows gay and pedophile are damn near interchangeable.

Yup, that is why the people who made the allegations are being sued. The accusations are based on him being gay, and everybody knows gay and pedophile are damn near interchangeable.

Sued, only sued? Those who make false accusations of rape are guilty of a horrific crime. They should be prosecuted, tried in court and punished with long prison sentences if they are found to be guilty.

Last edited:

Why did they do DNA test if their was no sign of rape?

Forum List

Back