Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If food is not available, then I could understand invoking "Humanity". I presume that is not the case. If the man is intent of killing himself for whatever he believes, who are we to intervene?

I do not expect a Zionist to know anything about Humanity, there is no humanity in Zionists, you are into Idol worship, worshipping the Baby Killer Nation Israel!
I am hardly a Zionist. I'm not even Jewish and do not support the goals of Zionism. On the other hand, I am not a self-righteous blowhard either. Get a life you silly ditz!

Well, you certainly surprised me!

Why don't you go out there and see if you can find some Humanity?

You still have time!

Photo of Samer in court earlier this month, after he and his family were physically attacked and beaten by Nazi Zionist Occupation Forces!

522555_392028444218066_411533476_n.jpg

Samer was not beaten sherri, he was "was prevented from shaking hands with his family". The Israeli Prison Authority said in a written statement that Issawi’s family members attempted to approach him against regulations and were prevented from doing so by the Israeli security guards. Relatives then attacked Israeli security guards and were evacuated from the scene, according to the statement which confirmed some people involved were temporarily detained. The statement also said Issawi later “threw himself off his wheelchair”.
Israeli security, Palestinians scuffle in Jerusalem court | Levant TV

I do not see any signs that he was beaten. He looks calm and comfortable in his chair.

Photo of Samer in court earlier this month, after he and his family were physically attacked and beaten by Nazi Zionist Occupation Forces!

Samer was not beaten sherri, he was "was prevented from shaking hands with his family". The Israeli Prison Authority said in a written statement that Issawi’s family members attempted to approach him against regulations and were prevented from doing so by the Israeli security guards. Relatives then attacked Israeli security guards and were evacuated from the scene, according to the statement which confirmed some people involved were temporarily detained. The statement also said Issawi later “threw himself off his wheelchair”.

I do not see any signs that he was beaten. He looks calm and comfortable in his chair.

Sherri doesn't like facts, they don't fit her hate-filled agenda. She is one-sided and obsessed to the point of crazy.

No, there is a video of part of it and he wrote about being kicked and punched, in the hall and in the courtroom and then punched in the head until he wss unconscious in the elevator after leaving the courtroom. Later, their house was raided and his sister arrested and kept in jail for a day, interrogated about speaking to human rights groups and partipating in protests . The prisoners human rights group Addameers offices were also unlawfully raided a few weeks ago and files stolen and doors broke down and money stolen by Occupation soldiers acting just like the Nazis they are!

No, there is a video of part of it and he wrote about being kicked and punched, in the hall and in the courtroom and then punched in the head until he wss unconscious in the elevator after leaving the courtroom. Later, their house was raided and his sister arrested and kept in jail for a day, interrogated about speaking to human rights groups and partipating in protests . The prisoners human rights group Addameers offices were also unlawfully raided a few weeks ago and files stolen and doors broke down and money stolen by Occupation soldiers acting just like the Nazis they are!

Post the video

Sherri doesn't like facts, they don't fit her hate-filled agenda. She is one-sided and obsessed to the point of crazy.

Hate lies with attacking and kiiling Gentiles like Israel does and with those defending that attacking and killing like you are!

Post the video

I did already.

a video of "part of it"???? how about a video of the whole "incident"
edited videos do not cut the mustard as EVIDENCE----especially when
a scumball is complaining of "UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE"
Islamo nazi pigs have been known to publish standard restraint
methods as ZIONIST ATROCITIES -----anyone who has ever
inserted an NG (nasogastric tube) into people----can attest to the
fact that a video of "parts of it" would look like the victim is in a
torture chamber. -------very cheap propaganda sherri.
(not that anyone is surprised)

I had a feeling he might do that.
Too cowardly to face the consequences and do his time, but not finding starving himself to death such an easy option either. Poor lamb :lol:
How the fuck does one "suspend" a hunger strike? :lol:

That is another hunger striker that suspended his hunger strike, not Samer, and I think the expalnation of what is happening there with the other hunger striker is that there is some deal being worked on for his release, that is pending.

How does one suspend a hunger strike? They stop it for a set timeframe, that they decide on individually.

There is a man who was on a hunger strike in Iran, arrested and convicted for blogging and insulting the religious leader and Ahmadinejad. He was on a hunger strike, then he went on a liquid only fast. People make their own decisions about all of this, it is up to them.
A Palestinian terrorist going on a hunger strike is not the same as an Iranian protesting a terrorist regime by going on a hunger strike. Only a lunatic terrorist supporting idiot named Sherri confuses the two.

Post the video

I did already.

All of it, unedited-not part of it. Lets see proof of what you claim above.

Hate lies with attacking and kiiling Gentiles like Israel does and with those defending that attacking and killing like you are!

Hmmm, where exactly am I defending attacking and killing again? You really need to stop putting words in others mouths and making assumptions about others. I simply do not like your one-sided propaganda and you apparent unwillingness to be reasonable or look at another side of an issue.

And I still remember quite clearly how the mourning for the children killed in CT made you sick-so you are no better than those you accuse of supporting the killing of children.

In fact you are worse because you only see the deaths of some children as worthy of mourning.

Sherri loony tunes:
attacking "Gentiles" blah blah blah....

Notice even her terminology is Nazi like. In a day and age when Muslims around the world, especially of the Neanderthal Palestinian variety are targeting and killing non Muslims as "infidels" and "Kufars". This bitch his truly shameless and pathetic. Her Iranian Islamist handlers have taught her well.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc#/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc#/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=etDb5tXPawc"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=etDb5tXPawc[/ame]

Last edited:
She can go to hell telling me I'm defending attacking and killing just because I see through her one-sided propaganda BS.

What a sick bitch.

Post the video

I did already.

:lmao:

Even that rendition of what occurred does not support your position that he was beaten. He was not beaten at all. He was prevented from coming into contact with his family/supporters.

Once again you are full of baloney.

She can go to hell telling me I'm defending attacking and killing just because I see through her one-sided propaganda BS.

What a sick bitch.
She's simply a foot soldier for Muslim genocidal maniacs. Even in this thread she's weeping for a fuckin' terrorist, making it look like it's Ghandi going on a hunger strike. What a freak. Ha ha ha.

Post the video

I did already.

Post 1 is the video and I have edited no videos, and the evidence of the attacks is the videos and statements of people there, including Naser, his statement is on his sister's Facebbok page, written in Arabic, I read a Bing translation of it where he speaks about the third attack in an elevator, where he was punched in the head by Occupier Forces until he was unconscious. And then he was locked up in that room those Nazi Zionists keep him in, not allowed to see any outside doctors even!

Naser is not a terrorist, he is a political prisoner, who in the past, back in 2002, may have engaged in armed resistance against the Occupation of Palestine, an act 100% lawful under international law! And he was released in the prison exchange, there are no new charges to justify his present unlawful administrative detention, that is a war crime! This issue of these blatantly unlawful Israeli administrative detention practices also needs to be taken to the criminal court in The Hague!

Sherri

I did already.

Post 1 is the video and I have edited no videos, and the evidence of the attacks is the videos and statements of people there, including Naser, his statement is on his sister's Facebbok page, written in Arabic, I read a Bing translation of it where he speaks about the third attack in an elevator, where he was punched in the head by Occupier Forces until he was unconscious. And then he was locked up in that room those Nazi Zionists keep him in, not allowed to see any outside doctors even!
Why would he need a doctor to tell him he is starving himself to death? He doesn't need a doctor unless he has broken ribs or stomped on gonads. He's perfectly fine and closer to his 72 Virgils.

given the account of samer that sherri provides----he should have been
dead long ago. When muslims do it----.....conclusively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back