Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri, since you claim to be a lawyer, I'm not sure why I have to inform you that if you persist in sending me private messages in which you refer to me as 'baby killer' you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of the bar. Take heed because this will be your only warning from me. Your unhinged private messages are unsolicited and unwanted, whatever their content, btw.

You support baby killing, that defines who you are!

You do not like it, too bad!

I sent you no private messages, psycho bitch!
Send me a PM.

I don't mind. Some of the greatest laughs I get at USMB, other than moron hunger-strikers who aren't REALLY hunger striking, are from PMs.

Sherri, since you claim to be a lawyer, I'm not sure why I have to inform you that if you persist in sending me private messages in which you refer to me as 'baby killer' you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of the bar. Take heed because this will be your only warning from me. Your unhinged private messages are unsolicited and unwanted, whatever their content, btw.

You support baby killing, that defines who you are!

You do not like it, too bad!

I sent you no private messages, psycho bitch!
Send me a PM.

I don't mind. Some of the greatest laughs I get at USMB, other than moron hunger-strikers who aren't REALLY hunger striking, are from PMs.

Lol :lol:

I'm pro-choice. He wants to die. Why are you trying...lamely, I might add...to keep him from doing what he wants to do?

Are you a Nazi?

:lol:

That was rhetorical, by the way.

Seriously, you make me laugh. Usually I avoid these Pal-Israel threads, but dayum, you are a great chew toy.

I thank you for that.

I am not trying to stop him from doing what God is calling him to do!

But nothing requires Israel to keep unlawfully detaining him, either!

With this Palestinian hunger striker, there appears to be no action of NGOs presently taking place I can join in and support, I have not seen any petitions I can sign on his behalf, Amnesty has not urged people to write the members of the Knesset, as they did before with prior hunger striking prisoners. I did that before, actually, for prior hunger striking prisoners, I emailed a letter to each member of the Knessset on their behalf. And the prisoners were released, and their lives were saved.

I am going to look into this further, what his sister is doing, she is supposed to have a Facebook page up on this, and see if there is anything more I can do.

Sherri
Ahhhh, you're one of those who hears "God" speaking to you or others.

Got it. :thup:

I believe in a God in Heaven, that is right!

Better that, than worship a baby killing Nation called Israel!

That is the Zionist way, support death, reject life!

With this Palestinian hunger striker, there appears to be no action of NGOs presently taking place I can join in and support, I have not seen any petitions I can sign on his behalf, Amnesty has not urged people to write the members of the Knesset, as they did before with prior hunger striking prisoners. I did that before, actually, for prior hunger striking prisoners, I emailed a letter to each member of the Knessset on their behalf. And the prisoners were released, and their lives were saved.

I am going to look into this further, what his sister is doing, she is supposed to have a Facebook page up on this, and see if there is anything more I can do.

Sherri

Oh, you're also one of those "Baby-killers" hysterics?

This keeps getting better and better. I <3 you, Sherri. :lol:

Sherri

The voices in your head aren't coming from Heaven, :evil: sherrii :dev2:

Oh, you're also one of those "Baby-killers" hysterics?

This keeps getting better and better. I <3 you, Sherri. :lol:

And the profligate use of exclamation marks all over the shop is a bit of a giveaway too :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Photo of Samer in court earlier this month, after he and his family were physically attacked and beaten by Nazi Zionist Occupation Forces!

522555_392028444218066_411533476_n.jpg

The voices in your head aren't coming from Heaven, :evil: sherrii :dev2:

Satan,

Don't you know, you have no power over me!

I just laugh in your face!

lmao at Satan!

Sherri

Here is excerpts of a letter dated December 26, 2012, by Samer, translated by Bing, he ends his letter thinking about the welfare of others, ashamed about all the suffering we allow to continue to exist in our world, expressing concern about the suffering of people in Somalia and Africa and asks everyone to try to donate $5.00 to save the life of a human being. And he wishes it was 2013 and the Occupation had ended and there were no more hunger and thirst and wars, for all peoples!

I am always amazed at the peace only God can give great men like Samer Issawi, men great in the eyes of God for sacrificing self for others. I am always amazed by God, how in our own times of suffering he can fill us with love for others, and take away all of the hate that is a very natural human response to Injustice!

"I would also like to pay tribute and proud of everyone we work together with hunger-striking prisoners in the glorious Christmas celebrations near the Christian brothers to buy trees and decorations I remember brothers you humanity starving and thirsty and naked in Somalia and most of the African continent, do not forget them because it is a shame on humanity that man die of hunger and thirst, and if everyone donated $ 5 it contributes to save the life of a human being. And I wish I could be 2013 in the end of the occupation and the suffering of all peoples to live in peace without the Suppression and occupation of hit and without hunger and thirst and wars.
Captive Samer ' isawi 26-12-2012 ("

http://www.facebook.com/shireenessawi

Sherri

Last edited:
Here is excerpts of a letter dated Dember 26, 2012, by Samer, translated by Bing, he ends his letter thinking about the welfare of others, ashamed about all the suffering we allow to continue to exist in our world, expressing concern about the suffering of people in Somalia and Africa and asks everyone to try to donate $5.00 to save the life of a human being. And he wishes it was 2013 and the Occupation had ended and there were no more hunger and thirst and wars, for all peoples!

I am always amazed at the peace only God can give great men like Samer Issawi, men great in the eyes of God for sacrificing self for others. I am always amazed by God, how in our own times of suffering he can fill us with love for others, and take away all of the hate that is a very natural human response to Injustice!

"I would also like to pay tribute and proud of everyone we work together with hunger-striking prisoners in the glorious Christmas celebrations near the Christian brothers to buy trees and decorations I remember brothers you humanity starving and thirsty and naked in Somalia and most of the African continent, do not forget them because it is a shame on humanity that man die of hunger and thirst, and if everyone donated $ 5 it contributes to save the life of a human being. And I wish I could be 2013 in the end of the occupation and the suffering of all peoples to live in peace without the Suppression and occupation of hit and without hunger and thirst and wars.

Sherri

I would post more of his December 26 letter, but the translation is horrible, link is above.

He addresses his declining health, and says his doctors are very concerned about increasing pain in his kidneys, joints and muscles. He seems to be saying he has lost feeling in his hands and feet and lips. He is in added severe pain from the attacks in court by the Israeli soldiers, experiencing severe pain in his chest and spine. He says he was attacked three times by the soldiers, in the courtroom where he was kicked in in his legs and chest, in the hall, and in the elevator where he was punched in the head until he was unconscious.

Sherri

If food is not available, then I could understand invoking "Humanity". I presume that is not the case. If the man is intent of killing himself for whatever he believes, who are we to intervene?

Here is excerpts of a letter dated December 26, 2012, by Samer, translated by Bing, he ends his letter thinking about the welfare of others, ashamed about all the suffering we allow to continue to exist in our world, expressing concern about the suffering of people in Somalia and Africa and asks everyone to try to donate $5.00 to save the life of a human being. And he wishes it was 2013 and the Occupation had ended and there were no more hunger and thirst and wars, for all peoples!

Sherri

Lol, this would be all the pain and sufering caused BY HIS MUSLIM BRETHREN right? I already donate to the cause of saving human lives. I send 2 cases of Silver Bullet Gun Oil, made with 13% pig fat, to my son's old unit in Afhganistan so they can not only keep their weapons well lubricated, but so that they make sure the filth knows that when shot with the rounds from their weapons, they'll be meeting their false god allah with pig fat in them.

If food is not available, then I could understand invoking "Humanity". I presume that is not the case. If the man is intent of killing himself for whatever he believes, who are we to intervene?

I do not expect a Zionist to know anything about Humanity, there is no humanity in Zionists, you are into Idol worship, worshipping the Baby Killer Nation Israel!

This is from Addameer, 12/18/2012, addressing five hunger striking Palestinian prisoners in deteriorating physical condition and in fear of imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (171 days), Samer Issawi (140 days), Yousef Yassin (21 days), Jafar Azzidine (21 days) and Tarek Qa&#8217;adan (21 days). "Five Palestinian Prisoners Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

Addameer lawyers visited hunger striker Ayman Sharawna in Ramleh Prison Hosptial on 18 December 2012. Ayman&#8217;s health is in grave danger, as he is suffering from severe pain in the kidneys, liver and legs, and has lost his vision. Ayman is refusing to be transferred to another hospital due to his Israel Prison Service&#8217;s intention to shackle him during transportation and treatment. The doctor at Ramleh Prison Hospital told Ayman that there is serious danger on his life if he discontinues to drink water. He is currently taking vitamins and sugar. Ayman is protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his releasei n the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is attempting to renew his previous sentence despite their lack of charges.

Faris Zaid, Addameer lawyer, was unable to visit Samer Issawi today because of his court date, in which he was attacked by the IPS special services. Addameer lawyers last visited Samer Issawi on 12 December 2012, and reported that he is suffering pain in all of his muscles, has very low blood pressure and is losing his eye sight. He is now being regularly tested with a heart monitor and being administered with B12 injections to protect his nerves. Like Ayman, Samer is also protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his release in the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is also trying to renew the remained of his previous sentence of 20 years."

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - Five Palestinian Prisoners Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

Sherri

Last edited:

Sherri

Lol, this would be all the pain and sufering caused BY HIS MUSLIM BRETHREN right? I already donate to the cause of saving human lives. I send 2 cases of Silver Bullet Gun Oil, made with 13% pig fat, to my son's old unit in Afhganistan so they can not only keep their weapons well lubricated, but so that they make sure the filth knows that when shot with the rounds from their weapons, they'll be meeting their false god allah with pig fat in them.

And how many babies has the Zionist named jtpr12 killed?

I am sure you are keeping a list, likely celebrating each one killed every day of your hate filled life!

Waiting for Satan to give you his rewards?

I do not expect a Zionist to know anything about Humanity, there is no humanity in Zionists, you are into Idol worship, worshipping the Baby Killer Nation Israel!
I am hardly a Zionist. I'm not even Jewish and do not support the goals of Zionism. On the other hand, I am not a self-righteous blowhard either. Get a life you silly ditz!

This is from Addameer, 12/18/2012, addressing five hunger striking Palestinian prisoners in deteriorating physical condition and in fear of imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (171 days), Samer Issawi (140 days), Yousef Yassin (21 days), Jafar Azzidine (21 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (21 days).

"Five Palestinian Prisoners Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

Addameer lawyers visited hunger striker Ayman Sharawna in Ramleh Prison Hosptial on 18 December 2012. Ayman’s health is in grave danger, as he is suffering from severe pain in the kidneys, liver and legs, and has lost his vision. Ayman is refusing to be transferred to another hospital due to his Israel Prison Service’s intention to shackle him during transportation and treatment. The doctor at Ramleh Prison Hospital told Ayman that there is serious danger on his life if he discontinues to drink water. He is currently taking vitamins and sugar. Ayman is protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his releasei n the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is attempting to renew his previous sentence despite their lack of charges.

Faris Zaid, Addameer lawyer, was unable to visit Samer Issawi today because of his court date, in which he was attacked by the IPS special services. Addameer lawyers last visited Samer Issawi on 12 December 2012, and reported that he is suffering pain in all of his muscles, has very low blood pressure and is losing his eye sight. He is now being regularly tested with a heart monitor and being administered with B12 injections to protect his nerves. Like Ayman, Samer is also protesting his arbitrary re-arrest after his release in the Gilad Shalit exchange of 11 October 2011. The prosecution is also trying to renew the remained of his previous sentence of 20 years."

Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association - ADDAMEER - Five Palestinian Prisoners Continue their Hunger Strikes Despite Rapidly Deteriorating Health Conditions

Sherri

Here is a letter I drafted and am sending to members of the Knesset, US Congress, the EU and Preident Obama.

Hanna Swaid
Hadash

[email protected]

Dear MK Hanna Swaid,

I am forwarding you an email I am sending to PM Netanyahu this morning and also am planning to send to every member of the US Congress and the EU, and I want to try to ensure all members of the Knesset know about these Palestinian prisoners under threat of imminent death. I know you do not want their deaths on your conscience. Thank you for considering their plight and anything you can do to help improve the situation.

Dear Prime Minister Netanyahu,

I am very concerned about the safety and welfare of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel under administrative detentions who are on hunger strikes, in particular five prisoners who have been identified by Addameer as facing imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Samer Issawi (151 days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days),

These administrative detentions Israel is holding Palestinian prisoners under, that include the five prisoners named above, violate international treaties Israel is bound to which internationally recognize rights to a fair trial for detainees and prisoners, to include the Fourth Geneva Convention and Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Evidence heard in secret, which provides neither the defendant nor his attorney being allowed to examine the evidence or challenge it, violates the requirements of international law that mandate fair legal proceedings and due process in detentions of prisoners. These detentions are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and call on the Israeli authorities to release these five detainees in imminent danger of death, as well as all other Palestinians in administrative detention, unless they are promptly charged with internationally recognizable criminal offenses and brought to trial in proceedings that meet international fair trial standards.
I urge you to ensure the immediate transfer of Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi and other detainees on prolonged hunger strikes to a fully-equipped hospital so they can receive specialized medical care.

I urge you to ensure that all detainees on hunger strike are allowed regular, private access to independent doctors, families and lawyers, treated humanely, and not punished in any way for their hunger strike, as Samer Issiwa was recently, as he and his family were attacked and beaten by Occupying soldiers when he was transported for a court appearance.

I urge you to end the cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment of administrative detainees, such as shackling detainees on prolonged hunger strike, that the human rights organizations and NGO’s are reporting Israel is engaging in.

I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and deals humanely with Palestinian prisoners she holds captive and in detention.

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back