Saul Alinsky

No doubt this bone head would like to pretend as though he'd heard of Alinsky before 2008.
Are you for real? In the 60s the unwashed worshipped Alinsky and O'Leary. The Clintons bathed their feet and burned incense.

Something you never knew before 2008.
Critter, I have listened to Hitler ranting and raving on the radio and listened to Roosevelt's Fireside Chats. What's your specialty, DWTS, MTV and reality shows? Alinsky used to be a fill-in on Sunday kook shows and NPR.

If you are old enough to remember what you heard Hitler or Roosevelt say, then you're probably too old to remember to wear pants before you go grocery shopping.
My butler does the grocery shopping.

No doubt this bone head would like to pretend as though he'd heard of Alinsky before 2008.
Are you for real? In the 60s the unwashed worshipped Alinsky and O'Leary. The Clintons bathed their feet and burned incense.

Critter, I have listened to Hitler ranting and raving on the radio and listened to Roosevelt's Fireside Chats. What's your specialty, DWTS, MTV and reality shows? Alinsky used to be a fill-in on Sunday kook shows and NPR.

If you are old enough to remember what you heard Hitler or Roosevelt say, then you're probably too old to remember to wear pants before you go grocery shopping.

You're so far gone you even imagine you have servants.

this was an email I received: Well what do think?

--------

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Education: University of Chicago

Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?

All eight rules are currently in play.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine…they are “useful idiots”.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

Who the fuck is Saul Alinski? And how come no one ever heard of him before 2008?
think chicago

Who did you worship in the 60s?
Curtis LeMay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Actually it was Roberto Clemente, the best baseball player who ever kived. Arriba! Arriba!
i remember his warm up swing, he was one of the great all timers, and a really nice guy too.
alinsky hung out w/al capone's gang.

The most overlooked thing about Alinsky is that his techniques work. It's all in how you apply them. Used properly even the most liberal of regimes can be toppled through their proper use.

Just because the asshole was a leftist didn't mean he had to be stupid.

Last edited:

--------

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine…they are “useful idiots”.

Who the fuck is Saul Alinski? And how come no one ever heard of him before 2008?
think chicago

Why, are you about to order deep dish pizza?

--------

most important.”

think chicago

Why, are you about to order deep dish pizza?
no

The most overlooked thing about Alinsky is that his techniques work. It's all in how you apply them. Used properly even the most liberal of regimes can be toppled through their proper use.

divide and conquer. that's what's happening to America now.

it ends with "occupy America" violence in our streets. debtors prison, eminent domain, implants.... you get the idea. it's fairly apocolyptic.

divide and conquer. that's what's happening to America now.
March 22, 2010

RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

We're all in agreement that the 'Saul Alinsky' list in the OP is a steaming pile of conspiratorial gibberish, right?

i KNEW it ..... the butler did it.
apparently, saul went to wellesley to interview with miss hillary.. and chicago
Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga OBMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga EBOLA gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION RATE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga OBAMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga EBOLA gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY OBAMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS EBOLA

Last edited:
gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga OBMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga EBOLA gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION RATE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga OBAMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga EBOLA gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga BENGHAZI gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga MUSLIMS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga HOMOSEXUALS gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga SAUL ALINSKY OBAMACARE gibber jabber gibber jabber blarga blarga blarga ILLEGAL ALIENS EBOLA

delightful

delightful

The original is much better.

We're all in agreement that the 'Saul Alinsky' list in the OP is a steaming pile of conspiratorial gibberish, right?
sure, babycakes, a consensus, just like global warming.

Laughing......you're not even going to fact check the list in the OP, are you?

If you did, you'd quickly realize that its not "Saul Alinsky's list', nor is it from Alinksy's 'Rules for Radicals' book.

The part of this I find so fascinating....is how eager your ilk are to comment about a topic they know nothing about. And how little they care if the claims they are parroting have any factual basis. Its not simply that they won't bother to fact check.

Its that they genuinely don't care if the claims are true or not.

But the Clintons and Obamas didn't know Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn (even though Obama birthed his Presidential run in Ayers living room). They didn't know Alinsky or Jesse Jackson. All those people were "just some people in the neighborhood." Even though Alinsky offered Hillary a job, she can't be expected to remember every Tom, Dick and Reverend Wright.

But the Clintons and Obamas didn't know Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn (even though Obama birthed his Presidential run in Ayers living room). They didn't know Alinsky or Jesse Jackson. All those people were "just some people in the neighborhood." Even though Alinsky offered Hillary a job, she can't be expected to remember every Tom, Dick and Reverend Wright.

Um, Alinsky died when Obama was 11 years old. What kind of a relationship are you inferring here?

....Alinsky died when Obama was 11 years old. What kind of a relationship are you inferring here?

One of those relationships some folks of different proclivity think of as "to die for"?

And can you back that different proclivity inference with anything even remotely related to evidence?

Or is his one of those poor arguments that can't survive in the wild, but only in the gentle captivity of the right wing echo chamber?

Forum List

Back