Saudis still stereotyped in the West

Most of the 40,000 Americans in Saudi Arabia are there as military advisors working in the Aerospace or in other military advisory position, or they are there on behalf of American oil industry working with ARAMCO Saudi National Oil. There are others in other fields of course, such as research, but the ONLY reason people go to live and work in that shithole is because THE PAY IS GOOD. Period end of story. So if you are out of work or looking to make more money, and don't mind living in a medieval country, check out employment opportunities in Saudi Arabian. Ha ha ha.

I work with people and there are people at the gym who have done exactly that.
Fuck if you're desperate enough, you can go work in a war torn country if you want to. They always pay double or triple (at least) for the same type of job here.

American generally LEAVE when a country is war torn.. You don't really know jack, do you? LOLOL

Most of the 40,000 Americans in Saudi Arabia are there as military advisors working in the Aerospace or in other military advisory position, or they are there on behalf of American oil industry working with ARAMCO Saudi National Oil. There are others in other fields of course, such as research, but the ONLY reason people go to live and work in that shithole is because THE PAY IS GOOD. Period end of story. So if you are out of work or looking to make more money, and don't mind living in a medieval country, check out employment opportunities in Saudi Arabian. Ha ha ha.

You work in a gym????

The pay is great in KSA but the lifestyle and perks are exceptional.. as are the educational advantages.

None of Roudy's friends have spent much time in the kingdom.. If they had they wouldn't be so ignorant.

He thinks they are military advisors.. They also build turbines.. they are in communications. agriculture, manufacturing, financial institutions and education..

I work with people who worked in SA and I know people at the gym who have worked in SA.

the answer to "wny are there 40,000 americans in saudi
arabia" ?? is easy-----MONEY money smooths all---
it is better than oil for reducing FRICTION

as to the "LAWRENCE OF ARABIA" stereotype----it is
actually accurate-----if not for the FOREIGN ASSIST------
Saudi arabians would still be sitting in their own filth ON
TOP OF THE OIL

You work in a gym????

The pay is great in KSA but the lifestyle and perks are exceptional.. as are the educational advantages.

None of Roudy's friends have spent much time in the kingdom.. If they had they wouldn't be so ignorant.

He thinks they are military advisors.. They also build turbines.. they are in communications. agriculture, manufacturing, financial institutions and education..

I work with people who worked in SA and I know people at the gym who have worked in SA.

Ask them how long they were there?

You work in a gym????

Sure I do. I know professionals who have been there multiple times and for long durations who are in the aerospace and oil industry. They tell me interesting things like almost every retail food chain has established a franchise in Saudi Arabia. But that doesn't mean it's not a backwards ass shithole.

But then again you couldn't refute any of the true things I said in this post either:

...Saudis who don't let women vote or drive and treat them like property and goats who have to cover themselves in public, Saudis who don't let non Muslims enter Mecca, Saudis who openly practice relgious persecution and incarcerate those to wear crosses or openly practice any faith other than Islam, Saudis who hold public execution and decapitations, Saudis who officially have a medieval system of Islamic laws called "Shariah".....are stereotyped! Gee! I wonder why that is?!

Fuck if you're desperate enough, you can go work in a war torn country if you want to. They always pay double or triple (at least) for the same type of job here.

American generally LEAVE when a country is war torn.. You don't really know jack, do you? LOLOL
And some go there. If you're single and don't mind the danger. Idiot.

You work in a gym????

Who the fuck cares. You went to Saudi Arabia and hooked up with Saudi Arabian men it appears, so you get all fucking uppity when someone says anything about Arabs or Muslims. You know what they say, once you try Arab dick....

I heard the Saudi Arabian are so deprived they have the lowest standards on earth, which explains why the Arab men there chased you all over the place. I bet they all told you they were a "prince", only problem with that is there are about TEN THOUSAND PRINCES in Saudi Arabia. Ha ha ha. You are a fuckin' ignorant tramp and a fool.

Last edited:
You work in a gym????

Most between one to two years.
Half military, half engineering contractors.

And some go there. If you're single and don't mind the danger. Idiot.

I would never go as I'm happily married and I love my children.

Who the fuck cares. You went to Saudi Arabia and hooked up with a Saudi Arabian it appears so you get all fucking uppity when someone says anything about Arabs or Muslims. I heard the Saudi Arabian are so deprived they have the lowest standards on earth, which explains why the Arab men there chased you all over the place. I bet they all told you they were a "prince", only problem with that is there are about TEN THOUSAND PRINCES in Saudi Arabia. Ha ha ha. You are a fuckin' ignorant tramp and a fool.

Good God .. I married a Methodist boy from UGA... Sigma Nu.. I would NEVER date across culture.

You are proving that you are an idiot... or a child.

In all seriousness, I have to ask if there is a nationality or race that isn't stereotyped in the US?

I am not trying to be insulting nor provocative, but having lived as a dual citizen in both countries and traveled on both a Canadian and US passports, you get a different perspective; I find myself constantly dispelling myths about Canada, Cuba, Poland and Russia.

It is assumed that it is Putin who wants a clamp down on gays for instance, when it is the "conservative" Russian who is forcing it. There is an unshakable belief there are "death panels" running Canada's health care system, that there are deadly waiting lines for serious illness treatment, when nothing could be further from the truth.

In this case, an undercurrent of belief that all Saudis are mysogynist bullies forcing their women to wear burkas, where I live a block away from a Saudi family whose women dress rather more provocatively than I would want my daughters.

I now travel exclusively on my Canadian passport except when entering the US and even then I get strip searched [at 64 and partially crippled] not only because Russians, Japanese, Poles and everyone simply waves through with a smile, but to avoid the looks people give you.

There are no waiting lines for serious illness treatment in Canada, no death squads and only a few of us club baby seals. The country is not snow covered all year long.

In

Who the fuck cares. You went to Saudi Arabia and hooked up with a Saudi Arabian it appears so you get all fucking uppity when someone says anything about Arabs or Muslims. I heard the Saudi Arabian are so deprived they have the lowest standards on earth, which explains why the Arab men there chased you all over the place. I bet they all told you they were a "prince", only problem with that is there are about TEN THOUSAND PRINCES in Saudi Arabia. Ha ha ha. You are a fuckin' ignorant tramp and a fool.

Good God .. I married a Methodist boy from UGA... Sigma Nu.. I would NEVER date across culture.

You are totally ignorant and illiterate and I wouldn't trust you as far as I can spit.

You are totally ignorant and illiterate and I wouldn't trust you as far as I can spit.

Do you have any idea what I just said?

Do you have any idea what I just said?
I have read what you posted since you appeared on this board, and you're full of ignorance and lies, so why would I trust a word you say?

Forum List

Back