Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians need to make peace or "shut up and stop complaining"

Yeah, he's right. Israel exists, right or wrong, it's done. There's barely anyone alive anymore who is old enough to remember the West coming in and carving shit up. The Palestinians need to quit their fucking whining and put that effort into turning their territories into thriving places to live for their own people.

The neighboring Arabs are finally coming to their senses.

Praise to the Allah.

2018_04_30_00_19_31_أب̷ۆ̷_م̷ي̷س̷_15κ_on_Twitter_Since_I_am_a_Saudi_we_must_recognize_Israel_s_.jpg

RE: Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians need to make peace or "shut up and stop complaining"
※→ Ropey, et al,

Yes, this is a "keeper."

(COMMENT)

This is very interesting.

I think that much of the strategy employed by the Arab Palestinian have a backlash associated with it → that will eventually hurt them more than anything the Israelis could do to them.

Yes, the "status quo" before they lose any more than they already have lost.

Most Respectfully,
R

In a closed-door meeting with heads of Jewish organizations in New York on March 27th, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman gave harsh criticism of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, according to an Israeli foreign ministry cable sent by a diplomat from the Israeli consulate in New York, as well three sources — Israeli and American — who were briefed about the meeting.
Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians Should Take What the U.S. Offers
-----------------------------------------

Is Trump working miracles where others couldn't, or is a combo of this new Prince and Trump pondering the changes for Saudi , Yeah it's Trump . He's a good negotiatoer........... Demo tifa's don't like that. lol

Well be prepared because there is going to be a lot more false flags coming... LOL

The video in the previous post above ^^^ is not of Eli Beer, it's one of a Saudi royal.
This one is a different case:

The man who spoke Hebrew in Dubai
#Diplomacy
MEE meets the man who caused uproar when he filmed himself speaking Hebrew in the UAE, a state that does not officially recognise Israel

Eli Beer, founder of United Hatzalah, Israel's volunteer ambulance system, shot to notoriety last week when a video of him speaking Hebrew in Dubai went viral in Israel and across the Arab world.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) does not recognise Israel. The two states have no official diplomatic relations, although investigations have revealed high-level trade links including an Israeli-installed surveillance system used to protect oil installations in Dubai.

Many questioned how Beer had managed to travel to the UAE. Some speculated that the trip, organised around a conference about expanding the United Hatzalah model further afield, actually aimed to discuss military co-operation between the UAE and Israel.

Here, the joint US-Israeli national tells Middle East Eye about his trip to the UAE on his US passport, and his hopes for further co-operation between Israel and the Gulf States.

How did the video come about?
I made it because someone dared me to. He wanted me to dress like a sheikh and walk around Dubai speaking Hebrew. He said he’d donate two motorcycles [to United Hatzalah, which uses volunteers on motorcycles to improve response times] if I did it. I put the video on my personal Facebook – I didn’t know it would go so viral. It was all over Israel.

I didn’t think it would be a problem to speak Hebrew in Dubai – still, the last time an Israeli was in Dubai was a long time ago.

read more:
The man who spoke Hebrew in Dubai

The video in the previous post above ^^^ is not of Eli Beer, it's one of a Saudi royal.
Loay al-Shareef. He's a Saudi journalist.
شريف‎

Sharif (also transliterated Sharīf or Sherif) / Shareef Alsharif or Alshareef (Arabic: شريف‎ šarīf) or Chérif (Darija: Chorfa) is a traditional Arab title. The origin of the word is an adjective meaning "noble", "highborn". The feminine singular is sharifa(h) or shareefa(h) (Arabic: شريفة‎ šarīfah). The masculine plural is Ashraf (Arabic: اشراف‎ ʾašrāf).

AAG - Alshareef Group
Abdul Rahman Al Shareef Group (AAG)was established in 1988 as a Communication & Electronics Company based in Jeddah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) with branches in the big cities of the Kingdom. The Group’s activity was upgraded to more than seven fields such as Electronics & Communication, General Contracting, Electro Mechanical, Flooring System, Tools and Construction Supply, Air Fright and Cargo, Sports Clubs. The trade quickly expanded and company earned a reputation for innovation, while focusing on providing with state-of- art equipment, systems and services to our esteemed customers.

ABOUT US - https://alshareef.sa
Mohammed Sweilem Al-Shareef sons Company was founded on 1975 which has now become one of the largest companies in importing building materials in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. MS Al-Shareef sons Company has achieved strategy partnerships with its customers based on the credibility of the products, on-time delivery, and advance services.

Home || AL ASHRAF INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD
Al Ashraf International Co. Ltd, Saudi Arabia, is a subsidiary of Al Ashrafiyah Investments WLL, Bahrain which serves all industries to meet their needs as mentioned below. It is a dynamic, family owned holding company and having its website as www.alashrafiyahbh.com. The website is also under update to add further activities.

Al Ashraf International Co. Ltd (AAICL) works with International alliances providing Innovative Technology and Solutions to meet the challenges of the local requirements. Although our vision is international, we have strong roots in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain ...

Last edited:
Nowhere in this guys bio does it indicate any connection with the USA. No military background. So, where does his anti-Iran/Palestine mindset come from? He's certainly far different from previous Saudi rulers.

According to Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 News and Axios, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman shocked Jewish attendees during a meeting in New York in March, saying:

In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given. It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining.
Bin Salman also slammed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, reports Ravid, citing inside sources.

More @ Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman: Palestinians Need To Negotiate Or 'Shut Up And Stop Complaining'

Loay al-Shareef. He's a Saudi journalist.
شريف‎

Sharif (also transliterated Sharīf or Sherif) / Shareef Alsharif or Alshareef (Arabic: شريف‎ šarīf) or Chérif (Darija: Chorfa) is a traditional Arab title.
In this case al-Shareef is just a last name and Loay al-Shareef is just a Saudi journalist.

There're thousands of princes in each royal Ashraf family, at least from what I see. Not every Shareef is a close relative of the important families, but maybe it's good that a Druze as well does these things in our country...don't underestimate the meaning of family in the middle east politics, as well as important and looks like historic efforts - publicly.

Nowhere in this guys bio does it indicate any connection with the USA. No military background. So, where does his anti-Iran/Palestine mindset come from? He's certainly far different from previous Saudi rulers.

According to Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 News and Axios, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman shocked Jewish attendees during a meeting in New York in March, saying:

In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given. It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining.
Bin Salman also slammed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, reports Ravid, citing inside sources.

More @ Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman: Palestinians Need To Negotiate Or 'Shut Up And Stop Complaining'

khamenei_hamas_13901123_1119018.jpg

AP_120211111659.jpg

Do I need to explain?

Forum List

Back