Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

I'm sure there is no merit to this rumor about "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but shouldn't the allegations at least be investigated before we dismiss them?
Everything I know about Glenn Beck indicates that he would never "Rape and Murder a Girl in 1990" or any other year

If Beck can provide information about his whereabouts in 1990, then we could put the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors to rest.

Its a shame that a fine individual such as Glenn should even have to answer rumors that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but he has only himself to blame. If he would only provide credible documentation, we could resolve this issue

He don't have to prove or provide anything! Damn you people are stupid.

The burden of proof is on the accuser!!! How long have you been an American citizen
?

That only applies in a court of law...in the court of public opinion all we need is interweb rumors

Haven't you been paying attention the last few years?

If he didn't rape and murder, he should have to prove it just like wingnuts want Obama to prove he is a citizen. :cuckoo:

And another idiot chimes in. Hey stupid!! The burden of proof is on the accuser. They are the ones that need to prove he committed a crime. He doesn't have to prove he didn't. Haven't you ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? As stupid as you people are I doubt you even know what that term means.

Look........it probably isn't even true that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990"

but look at the evidence.......we are not talking about the Glenn Beck of today, but the Glenn Beck of 1990. In his own book, Beck states..

Deseret News | Making a better Glenn Beck

Actual Quotes from Glenn Beck:
"I was the one you didn't want to go out with your daughter but you didn't know it." (page 3)

"I was a monster," says Beck. "I just wasn't a good guy. I was a scumbag." (page 3)

"I was taking drugs every day of my life since I was 16 years old," (page 3)

If he was a scumbag and taking drugs....how far is it from raping and killing a young girl in 1990?

All the man has to do is provide some evidence and we can put the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990"

Why the coverup????

damn!!! very suspicious, doesnt look good for him, he should just come out and prove that these allegations are untrue, if that is indeed the case.

Beck has nothing to prove. This BS comes from a site that admits the story is a parody.
Now, I don't agree with the birthers. It's a non-issue but, the fact that Obama ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to show his ORIGINAL BC, signed by a doctor and witnessing RN, fully gives the birthers the right to question his validity.
Christ, libs are friggin' idiots

Last edited:
When Glenn Beck can produce proof that he didn't do this

What an asshat... this is America numbnut. You don't just hurl ridiculous accusations and demand someone disprove them. What a fucktard. Oh yeah.. it came from "nobraininafight"

Never mind.

He really must address this accusation. He's gotta prove that he didn't do this immediately...

Ok, so let's take this to it's logical yet retarded conclusion:

Obama raped a youg Klingon boy when Obama was attending Starfleet Academy.

Mr. Obama.. please disprove these allegations!

Lets see if we can "connect the dots" here...

Actual Quote from Glenn Beck:

"I was the one you didn't want to go out with your daughter but you didn't know it." (page 3)

Smoking Gun!

If he didn't rape and murder, he should have to prove it just like wingnuts want Obama to prove he is a citizen. :cuckoo:

And another idiot chimes in. Hey stupid!! The burden of proof is on the accuser. They are the ones that need to prove he committed a crime. He doesn't have to prove he didn't. Haven't you ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? As stupid as you people are I doubt you even know what that term means.

Okay Brokeback No Logic, let's talk about what you just said............as well as Soggy No Load and the other idiot.........

This is America, and the burden of proof is on the accuser. Let's think about that for a second, because that means the people accusing the other of wrong, have to prove their assertation.

So.........I challenge you stupid neo con asses to prove that Obama is a Muslim, isn't a US Citizen, as well as a citizen of Kenya.

You're the fuckers making the claims, so now you prove 'em.

Meanwhile, I'll look to see what I can dig up on Blech.

Okay Brokeback No Logic, let's talk about what you just said............as well as Soggy No Load and the other idiot.........

This is America, and the burden of proof is on the accuser. Let's think about that for a second, because that means the people accusing the other of wrong, have to prove their assertation.

So.........I challenge you stupid neo con asses to prove that Obama is a Muslim, isn't a US Citizen, as well as a citizen of Kenya.

You're the fuckers making the claims, so now you prove 'em.

Meanwhile, I'll look to see what I can dig up on Blech.

Exactly.

I swear, I cannot determine which is funnier the premise behind this thread or the complete and total missing of the boat by so many of these posters.

I can't stop laughing

Forum List

Back