Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Note: The below is taken from a link, which is cited below it. It is satire.

Some sources claim that Glenn Beck may be responsible for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”

Note: This is satire/parody, but a valid example of the fallacious reasoning Beck is known for.

Here is some of the evidence:

* Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
* Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. (source)
* “R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
* Fox News Poll: Should Glenn Beck deny rape allegations? Vote Now! (source)
* Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
* He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)

http://foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck...-girl-in-1990/

He may be a rapist! (Now make a solemn serious face, turn your head slightly upward and then side to side slowly as you firmly press your lips together.)

He may be a rapist! (Now make a solemn serious face, turn your head slightly upward and then side to side slowly as you firmly press your lips together.)

:clap2: Beckesque

Some sources claim that Glenn Beck may be responsible for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”

Note: This is satire/parody, but a valid example of the fallacious reasoning Beck is known for.

* Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
* Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. (source)
* “R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
* Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
* He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)

Yes you provide us an excellent example of how one invents issues to besmirch the reputation of innocent people.

Denial of the charges gives the detractors still more fodder to keep the issue alive.

Since so many people do believe that where there's smoke there must be fire this completely disreputable technique of character assassination is rather common in the world of politics.

Yes you provide us an excellent example of how one invents issues to besmirch the reputation of innocent people.

Denial of the charges gives the detractors still more fodder to keep the issue alive.

Since so many people do believe that where there's smoke there must be fire this completely disreputable technique of character assassination is rather common in the world of politics.

Which is why I despise the sport. (politics). :cuckoo:

People enjoy kookiness, it's entertaining. See: I Love NY, I Love Money, Rock of Love, Tool Academy, etc. etc. etc.

Of course the most whacky political commentators will have the most viewers. Straight-forward honesty, no embellishment = not entertaining.

Of course the most whacky political commentators will have the most viewers. Straight-forward honesty, no embellishment = not entertaining.
If that were really true G.T. then Madnow and Oldermann would be the ratings King and Queen dontcha' think?

Oh and the source for this story is 4chan.

If that were really true G.T. then Madnow and Oldermann would be the ratings King and Queen dontcha' think?

Oh and the source for this story is 4chan.

Typical left tactics, as others have mentioned, they don't like the message, can't debunk or answer the questions, so they try hard to destroy the messenger.
Nothing new here.

People enjoy kookiness, it's entertaining. See: I Love NY, I Love Money, Rock of Love, Tool Academy, etc. etc. etc.

I was just about to say what Mad Scientist already said. I agree to a point, but there is something that keeps viewers coming back to Beck and I don't think it's just 'kookiness'. I've even thought about watching Glenn Beck because of all the hype. Maybe this weekend.

If you get around to reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" you will have a deeper understanding of the man. Lots of people think he's wacko but this guy is very intelligent and calls a spade, a spade. The reason everybody is trying to shut him up is he is exposing politicians for exactly what they are. It isn't the Democrats and the Republicans that are trying to destroy America. It's the Progressives and they are embeded in both political parties. His book will clearly explain to you what is happening in America and open up your eyes - wide.

Its the hate some seem to draw their lifes breath from.

He was talking about building adornments in NY city the other day.

saying the adornments were an indication of the fascist tendencies of the people who work in them.

70 year old adornments meant the 30 year old ad worker is a fascist?

The man is Bat Shit Crazy and the right thinks hes a hero.

Get ready for one of his looney viewers to go all Murrah building on us folks.

If you get around to reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" you will have a deeper understanding of the man. Lots of people think he's wacko but this guy is very intelligent and calls a spade, a spade. The reason everybody is trying to shut him up is he is exposing politicians for exactly what they are. It isn't the Democrats and the Republicans that are trying to destroy America. It's the Progressives and they are embeded in both political parties. His book will clearly explain to you what is happening in America and open up your eyes - wide.

It's available for the Kindle. I must purchase this book...

Here is the T

Its just a joke remember?

Remember glen becks NY buidings are facsists is just a joke right?

No one takes glen beck seriously right?

I certainly hope they dont because last time a right wing nutbag got all whipped into a frensy by right wing media "jokes" hundereds of people DIED in Oklahoma.

That is trollish and out right defamation! What garbage!

Don't think that I haven't watched him enough to formulate my opinion. He's an embellisher. I've seen him stretch the truth so many times to mean the "worst case scenario" that yea, I deem him pretty kooky. His following, if it's for other than entertainment but for any type of truth, is sad to me.

He's definitely got a vested interest when he's doing things like in post #13. He does it all the time, too.

If a guy is peeing on a tree, he's a secret coalition to destroy all wildlife on earth. That's the Beck mentality. S'not healthy.

Forum List

Back