Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

Alinsky's rules in play.

Say something often enough and regardless of accuracy, groupies willingly slurp up misinformation. Such tools.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3Ax8UQ9ac]YouTube - What Birthers Believe[/ame]

Say something often enough and regardless of accuracy, groupies willingly slurp up misinformation. Such tools.

Precisely.

It's precisely the rampant use and abuse of this tactic by Glenn Beck that this meme is lampooning.

In related news...
[Satire]
As more and more information comes out about a Young Girl Raped and Murdered in 1990, we have to ask ourselves what would compel Glenn Beck not to release a statement at the least condemning the Rape and Murder of Young Girls in 1990 and distancing himself from the vicious, unshakable charge that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

Here are more details on the case of the poor Young Girl who was Raped and Murdered in 1990, decide for yourself what Glenn Beck should do here:

May 10, 1990, 11 year old Robin Cornell and her 32 year old babysitter, Lisa Storey were found beaten,raped, and smothered to death in Cape Coral, Florida. Police are now interviewing local detectives to re-open the case, but if they don’t find any new leads by the end of the year it will be closed. They are also looking into airing an episode on Americas Most Wanted. This town desperately needs your help in solving this case.
Beck was also linked to the rape and murder of seven-year old Margaret Shrader in Harris County, Texas in 1990.

Source: Glenn Beck Raped And Murdered A Girl In 1990 | gatsome

Why won't Glenn Beck dispel this terrible rumor once and for all that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990?[/Satire]

Note: The below is taken from a link, which is cited below it. It is satire.

Some sources claim that Glenn Beck may be responsible for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”

Note: This is satire/parody, but a valid example of the fallacious reasoning Beck is known for.

Here is some of the evidence:

* Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
* Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. (source)
* “R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
* Fox News Poll: Should Glenn Beck deny rape allegations? Vote Now! (source)
* Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
* He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)

http://foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck...-girl-in-1990/

Now if he quits his job (or retires), you'll know that it's true.

When's he with Larry Sinclair, do you think Obama is a pitcher or a catcher?

Why don't you explain how YOU catch, with all the details, and then perhaps with a thorough knowledge straight from the horses mouth, we will be able to look at the issue objectively. Your personal experience will make it easier for us.

Alinsky's rules in play.

Thank you, si modo. Your comment is an accurate reflection of the right wing's propagana tactics perfected over the last twenty years. The last nutcrazes had been the BHO is "a secret half-Muslim" and "not a citizen by birth".

Such propaganda is unAmerican and unacceptable. I am glad you see the truth of this.

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990?

Fox News talking head Glenn Beck has pushed many a ridiculous proposition as factually true: Van Jones is an evil scary communist, taxation will lead to revolts and civil war, we're all going to be rounded up in FEMA concentration camps, President Obama hates white people, Texas should secede, the New World Order is coming to get you. But when an anonymous Internet dissenter turned Beck's dishonest tactics around on him, guess who wound up crying?

Drawing off an old Gilbert Gottfried joke in which he repeatedly insisted that comedian Bob Saget had not raped and murdered a girl in 1990, someone greated the Web site GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com. The "Welcome" section describes the site's mission:

"This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. We don't claim to know the truth -- only that the rumour floating around saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be discussed. So we're going to do our part to try and help get to the bottom of this.

Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations? We're not accusing Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a young girl in 1990 - in fact, we think he didn't! But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?"

Naturally, the site contains a disclaimer that declares the site satire. Conspiracy-monger Glenn Beck, however, isn't laughing; so far, his lawyers have sent two letters to the domain registrar demanding that the site be removed due to defamation. No lawsuit has been brought yet, and no doubt Beck's lawyers know how difficult it is to win such a case when the alleged victim is a public figure.

Is anyone surprised that Beck has developed a remarkably thin skin when his own dirty tactics are used against him? After all, the site only asks why Beck has not denied the allegations, and encourages people to call in to his radio show demanding to know why, making dishonest insinuations just like Beck does every day (that is, when he isn't declaring his hatred for 9/11 victims or fantasizing about murdering Michael Moore). Beck's immediate action to censor a law-abiding citizen just seeking the truth raises an important question:

What is Glenn Beck hiding?

I don't know if this is true or not. But it is starting to show up on the interweb. If it is false....why doesn't Beck just deny it? Its probably false but shouldn't Beck step aside until this issue is resolved?

How do we know?? Shouldn't Beck be trying to clear his name?

What is he hiding?

Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Girl in 1990?

Posted by FoxNewsBoycott on Tuesday, September 1st, 2009
Filed under Glenn Beck
Tagged Glenn Beck, humor, lies
Some sources claim that Glenn Beck may be responsible for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”

Note: This is satire/parody, but a valid example of the fallacious reasoning Beck is known for.

Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. (source)
“R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
Fox News Poll: Should Glenn Beck deny rape allegations? Vote Now! (source)
Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)
Visit: The Official Site About The Controversy (origin)

Read more: Fox News Boycott » Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Girl in 1990?

Lets see if we can "connect the dots" on this one

1. Glenn Beck likes girls
2. Glenn Beck likes young people....therefore Beck likes young girls
3. Glenn Beck supports the death penalty and therefore supports murder..........connecting dots..........therefore Glenn Beck supports murdering young girls

The logic is irrefutable!

Last edited:

What is he hiding?

Filed under Glenn Beck

Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
“R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)

Rumor has it that a poster on USMB that goes by the name of Rightwinger raped a 13 year old girl when she was sleeping. I don't know if it's true, but maybe he should step aside until he's proven innocent. (Please note the proven innocent part) :cuckoo:
Do you know how rediculous you are with this thread? Typical of a far left libtard :cuckoo:

Last edited:

What is he hiding?

Filed under Glenn Beck

Rumor has it that a poster on USMB that goes by the name of Rightwinger raped a 13 year old girl when she was sleeping. I don't know if it's true, but maybe he should step aside until he's proven innocent. (Please note the proven innocent part) :cuckoo:
Do you know how rediculous you are with this thread? Typical of a far left libtard :cuckoo:

I'm not saying its true...just that the rumor is circulating the interweb!

If it is not true....couldn't he just deny it and the rumor will go away?

this_thread_is_still_gay.jpg

What is he hiding?

Filed under Glenn Beck

I'm not saying its true...just that the rumor is circulating the interweb!

If it is not true....couldn't he just deny it and the rumor will go away?

I'm not saying the rumor about you and the 13 year old is true either, but shouldn't you provide some evidence to prove your innocence? just askin....
you do realize that this thread could very well be floating on the internet too donchya?

Last edited:
I love how Beck and Fox news scares the shit out of liberals!!!

They tried the boycott thing and it didn't work, it actually helped Beck increase his ratings and it more than likely brought increased revenue to Fox.

Now they're attempting to smear him with lies and guess what? It's not going to work either, it will only help to further increase his ratings. So keep up the good work you leftwing dumbasses!!

I've always thought the left was incredibly stupid and each day they reinforce that opinion.

When Glenn Beck can produce proof that he didn't do this, THEN I will start calling for Obama to produce even more documentation of citizenship

Forum List

Back