Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

When Glenn Beck can produce proof that he didn't do this, THEN I will start calling for Obama to produce even more documentation of citizenship
Then you can look in the mirror whenever you have any complaint. Bravo on your hypocricy.

Trying to project your hypocricy onto someone else huh - boring and predictable. Birther-truther-beckaccuser - they're all the same to me. Just funny to see how folks squeal like hairdressers when their own tactics are turned against them.

funny funny stuff.

Last edited:
I love how Beck and Fox news scares the shit out of liberals!!!

They tried the boycott thing and it didn't work, it actually helped Beck increase his ratings and it more than likely brought increased revenue to Fox.

Now they're attempting to smear him with lies and guess what? It's not going to work either, it will only help to further increase his ratings. So keep up the good work you leftwing dumbasses!!

I've always thought the left was incredibly stupid and each day they reinforce that opinion.
YEP!
Beck is tearing this sham presidency down as we speak. He's a true american hero for exposing Obama and his cronies as the corrupt, anti-american pieces of garbage they truly are. You're right Lonestar, it scares the shit out of these spineless liberal weasels. Their messiah is going down hard. He was their one and only chance of them getting ANY of their twisted far leftwing BS enacted in this great country. He's failing miserably. He's not the great uniter they so foolishly believed he was. He is proving to be the great DIVIDER, who has done nothing but ensure that this great country WILL NEVER ELECT A FAR LEFT LOON EVER AGAIN. And that is driving these loony liberal Obamabots friggin' bonkers!

I'm sure there is no merit to this rumor about "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but shouldn't the allegations at least be investigated before we dismiss them?
Everything I know about Glenn Beck indicates that he would never "Rape and Murder a Girl in 1990" or any other year

If Beck can provide information about his whereabouts in 1990, then we could put the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors to rest.

Its a shame that a fine individual such as Glenn should even have to answer rumors that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but he has only himself to blame. If he would only provide credible documentation, we could resolve this issue

I'm sure there is no merit to this rumor about "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but shouldn't the allegations at least be investigated before we dismiss them?
Everything I know about Glenn Beck indicates that he would never "Rape and Murder a Girl in 1990" or any other year

If Beck can provide information about his whereabouts in 1990, then we could put the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors to rest.

Its a shame that a fine individual such as Glenn should even have to answer rumors that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" but he has only himself to blame. If he would only provide credible documentation, we could resolve this issue

We could ask the same about your rumor Rightwinger, where were you when that 13 year old was raped?

Truly funny funny stuff
It was even funnier a couple of weeks back when I got you to admit that you're a freakin' communist piece of shit!
Got you to admit that you fully believe Van Jones and his twisted communist beliefs.
Face it, Jackass, you became fully insignificant in your rantings that day. You deemed both yourself and your anti-american ideals as completely null and void. Your credibility was fully shot down that day.
Run along ya' lil' communist snitch piece o' shit!
Mommy's got Your PB&J sammich waitin' for ya!
And, if your a good lil' communist boy, she just might throw in a ho-ho or a ding dong!
So, get your ass out of that basement, and don't forget to shut down mommy's computer when you leave!

We could ask the same about your rumor Rightwinger, where were you when that 13 year old was raped?

I, for one, have already gone on record that I do not believe the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" to be true
I am only doing my civic duty to report that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors are sweeping the interweb
If Glen Beck wants to stop the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors.......why doesn't he deny it?
If he can provide simple documentation on where he was in 1990, we could put this "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumor to rest

I bet you were loudly clamoring for Boooooosh's TANG documents, weren't you?

If he didn't rape and murder, he should have to prove it just like wingnuts want Obama to prove he is a citizen. :cuckoo:

This article is a great example of how conspiracy theories are born ie the birther crap, the body counts...good thread :)

When Glenn Beck can produce proof that he didn't do this, THEN I will start calling for Obama to produce even more documentation of citizenship
Then you can look in the mirror whenever you have any complaint. Bravo on your hypocricy.

btw - do you understand the definition of hypocricy? Should I help you out?
Holding one person to one standard and a different person to a different standard would be hypocricy. Holding both parties to the same standard (the burden to disprove wild accusations) as I have done here, is the antithesis (that means opposite btw) of hypocricy.

Oh I'm sorry hypocricy might mean something different than hypocrisy - so please do illuminate ...

Last edited:

I, for one, have already gone on record that I do not believe the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" to be true
I am only doing my civic duty to report that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors are sweeping the interweb
If Glen Beck wants to stop the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumors.......why doesn't he deny it?
If he can provide simple documentation on where he was in 1990, we could put this "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990" rumor to rest

Wow...I'm only doing the same as you on this thread Rightwinger. We all just want to know

Hey stupid, for one thing there is a presumption of innocence in this country and another thing is you can't prove a negative. Get a grip, take a valium or something but just lay off the fucking kool-aid why don't ya!!

He don't have to prove or provide anything! Damn you people are stupid.

The burden of proof is on the accuser!!! How long have you been an American citizen?

Look........it probably isn't even true that "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990"

but look at the evidence.......we are not talking about the Glenn Beck of today, but the Glenn Beck of 1990. In his own book, Beck states..

Deseret News | Making a better Glenn Beck

Actual Quotes from Glenn Beck:
"I was the one you didn't want to go out with your daughter but you didn't know it." (page 3)

"I was a monster," says Beck. "I just wasn't a good guy. I was a scumbag." (page 3)

"I was taking drugs every day of my life since I was 16 years old," (page 3)

If he was a scumbag and taking drugs....how far is it from raping and killing a young girl in 1990?

All the man has to do is provide some evidence and we can put the "Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990"

Why the coverup????

Forum List

Back