Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

Brokeback No Load, please don't take it personal.

Look at it this way........Blech is a birther, as well as someone who believes Obama is a Muslim. Now, you guys are supporters of Blech, so that means (generally) that you agree with him.

Blech thinks Obama isn't a US Citizen. Do you?

Blech thinks Obama is a Muslim. Do you?

Blech thinks Obama has no claim to the Presidency. Do you?

Just answer the questions dude.

Glenn isnt a birther. And he doesnt think Obama is a Muslim. He also wouldnt care if Obama was one. Nor has he ever claimed tha Obama has no claim to the Presidency. You would know this if you ever bothered listening to him speak.

So until you ask questions based in reality, there is no point answering them.

Look at it this way........Blech is a birther, as well as someone who believes Obama is a Muslim. Now, you guys are supporters of Blech, so that means (generally) that you agree with him.

Blech is a birther. What are you 10 years old? Beck is entitled to his opinion, sadly so are you.

I'll answer your childish questions as soon as you show me the quotes from Beck himself addressing each claim.

But first you should check out this link....GOP 12: Beck slams birther conspiracy: "Flat-earthers"

Make sure you click the link to his radio show where you can hear Beck in his own words.

What I find puzzling about Beck is the dumbing down of the republican party..
The party used to be represented by the likes of William F Buckley and George Will. Now the face of the party is Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.
Sorry... but it seems you reach a point where you are defined by the company you keep

He's no Buckley and he's certainly no Edward R Murrow.

Beck was at the start of the birther movement. He and Limp Idiot.

Prove it.

No, they have to prove they weren't. Sorry, the accusation is already out there and we all know how that works.

Yes. we (independent thinkers) do know how it works and the burden of proof is on the accuser. Gaybikersailor accused Beck of being at the start of the "birther" movement. The burden of proof lies with gaybikersailor. You cannot prove a negative, in other words, you can't prove something that doesn't exist.

It's easy to tell you're a liberal, your stupidity was a dead give away.

The party used to be represented by the likes of William F Buckley and George Will. Now the face of the party is Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity.
Sorry... but it seems you reach a point where you are defined by the company you keep
:clap2:

Couldn't have been said better.

:clap2:

Couldn't have been said better.

For once I would have to agree. And I take it neither of you have a problem with the company Obama keeps and of those that he surrounds himself with like Rev. Wright, Mark Lloyd, Cass Sunstein, Ezekial Emanuel, Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones, John Holdren etc....

The Company He Keeps by Andrew C. McCarthy on National Review Online

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - List of Obama's Czars

glenn-beck-clown.jpg

The company they keep.

I don't get how people miss this.

You're calling it retarted that anyone is saying that Glen has to prove innocense, simply because he was accused.

No fucking shit it's retarted. He doesn't have to prove shit, simply because he was accused. That's the point you fuckin dummies.

GLEN accuses people of shit, AND THEN, states that since the accused don't re-but, they're guilty. Glen does this. That's the irony, that's the source of this being SATIRE.

Anyone in here calling people idiots for stating Glen needs to prove innocense totally missed it. Over their heads. Gone with the wind. All of that shit. Facepalm is right. wow.

You're calling it retarted that anyone is saying that Glen has to prove innocense, simply because he was accused.

No fucking shit it's retarted. He doesn't have to prove shit, simply because he was accused. That's the point you fuckin dummies.

GLEN accuses people of shit, AND THEN, states that since the accused don't re-but, they're guilty. Glen does this. That's the irony, that's the source of this being SATIRE.

Anyone in here calling people idiots for stating Glen needs to prove innocense totally missed it. Over their heads. Gone with the wind. All of that shit. Facepalm is right. wow.
That glaring bullet seems to have been missed
by some of those who consider themselves so smaharrrt.

:lol:

The irony was sent back to them in more than a couple of posts yet they are so clueless of that concept. :cuckoo:

And they refer to themselves as independent thinkers..

Blech is a birther. What are you 10 years old? Beck is entitled to his opinion, sadly so are you.

I'll answer your childish questions as soon as you show me the quotes from Beck himself addressing each claim.

But first you should check out this link....GOP 12: Beck slams birther conspiracy: "Flat-earthers"

Make sure you click the link to his radio show where you can hear Beck in his own words.

Well cogratulations on making your tactics (and those in this thread) look entirely hypocritical and/or entirely stupid. Neither option is one I would be proud of, but to each his own, eh?

Well cogratulations on making your tactics (and those in this thread) look entirely hypocritical and/or entirely stupid. Neither option is one I would be proud of, but to each his own, eh?

Not quite. Using the tactic to point out the irony of how dumb it is, to create what we call satire, is not the same as using the tactic. I won't mud-sling, but I don't believe you're too dumb to know that, so there's no need for you to be a dick really.

Not quite. Using the tactic to point out the irony of how dumb it is, to create what we call satire, is not the same as using the tactic. I won't mud-sling, but I don't believe you're too dumb to know that, so there's no need for you to be a dick really.

See, I beleive that you are bright enough to see it that way. But there is no doubt in my mind that others take this quite seriously. Some are seriously stupid. And there are others in this thread who have clearly stated their intent on being hypocritical.

I realize that there are idiots in the world and I realize that there are idiots who lack integrity - it's a given in any significant population. And all have a right to be an idiot.

Just like all have a right to be an idiot on the other side of that fence - to listen to Beck, Limbaugh, whoever - and take that seriously, as satire, or somewhere in the middle.

So, as my point has always been, what IS the point? It seems to me that two actions cancel each other out, so I'm wondering what the point of any of it is. Just to show that each side can be petty? I honestly don't know. Maybe you have an idea as you seem not so caught up in the emotions of it all. I mean, it's TV.

Last edited:

See, I beleive that you are bright enough to see it that way. But there is no doubt in my mind that others take this quite seriously. Some are seriously stupid. And there are others in this thread who have clearly stated their intent on being hypocritical.

I realize that there are idiots in the world and I realize that there are idiots who lack integrity - it's a given in any significant population. And all have a right to be an idiot.

Just like all have a right to be an idiot on the other side of that fence - to listen to Beck, Limbaugh, whoever - and take that seriously, as satire, or somewhere in the middle.

So, as my point has always been, what IS the point? It seems to me that two actions cancel each other out, so I'm wondering what the point of any of it is. Just to show that each side can be petty? I honestly don't know. Maybe you have an idea as you seem not so caught up in the emotions of it all. I mean, it's TV.

The point is that you are totally clueless when it comes to recognizing satire

I would explain it to you but satire loses its relevance once you have to explain it

I'm not by any means emotional about any of this. I don't like liars, so I kick them in the ass where possible, really just to pass time @ work.

The point: I saw this elsewhere on the net, found it funny, and provided it for others to discuss/maybe think is funny also, etc.

It's a pretty on-going thread, so it provided good reading for those empty extra minutes at the office. It did it's job. That's the point, basically.

Give some examples of Beck making accusations against people.

Forum List

Back