Satire: Glenn Beck raped a girl in 1990?

If you get around to reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" you will have a deeper understanding of the man. Lots of people think he's wacko but this guy is very intelligent and calls a spade, a spade. The reason everybody is trying to shut him up is he is exposing politicians for exactly what they are. It isn't the Democrats and the Republicans that are trying to destroy America. It's the Progressives and they are embeded in both political parties. His book will clearly explain to you what is happening in America and open up your eyes - wide.

reading Glenn Beck's book

Ya...that's gonna happen.

Rape as satire?

Rape as parody?

Rape as a joke?

I hope to hell none of you who found this amusing ever has the experience of someone close to you being raped. Rape is not fodder for satire or parody or jokes.

Fuck you.

Rape as satire?

Rape as parody?

Rape as a joke?

I hope to hell none of you who found this amusing ever has the experience of someone close to you being raped. Rape is not fodder for satire or parody or jokes.

Fuck you.

Loosen up your fucking panties, it's 2009 for christ's sake, they say "shit" on TNT!!!OMG!!!

Anything can be "satire" when used in the right fashion and here, we have no victim. We have no girl, we have no face. Nobody to relate an experience to. We have no experience.

Just a word. Just. a .....word.

It's rip off from a bit Gilbert Gottfreid did at the roast of Bob Sagat.

I've seen the meme getting played with on a couple of other sites for the past few days.

Rape as satire?

Rape as parody?

Rape as a joke?

Fuck you.

Loosen up your fucking panties, it's 2009 for christ's sake, they say "shit" on TNT!!!OMG!!!

Anything can be "satire" when used in the right fashion and here, we have no victim. We have no girl, we have no face. Nobody to relate an experience to. We have no experience.

Just a word. Just. a .....word.

Let me assure, unequivocally, there is nothing even remotely humorous about rape. Nothing.

There is nothing funny about a person being raped and there is nothing funny about a person being falsely accused of rape.

Let me assure, unequivocally, there is nothing even remotely humorous about rape. Nothing.

There is nothing funny about a person being raped and there is nothing funny about a person being falsely accused of rape.

Well that's good then. Because the OP neither implies it's funny to be raped, n'or does it accuse someone of rape. Anything else? Rape wasn't even the subject. Glenn Beck's logical reasoning was, but we can coach you through it if you didn't understand. No biggy.

(eta: it's also twisted to take a person's obvious intent (make a point about Beck's logical fallacies) and stretch it to mean they're pompously demeaning rape victims. I'm a realist. I live in reality, where that didn't happen. Please feel free to continue your "get off my lawn kid!!" outrage. It's silly. ).

Its the hate some seem to draw their lifes breath from.

He was talking about building adornments in NY city the other day.

saying the adornments were an indication of the fascist tendencies of the people who work in them.

70 year old adornments meant the 30 year old ad worker is a fascist?

The man is Bat Shit Crazy and the right thinks hes a hero.

Get ready for one of his looney viewers to go all Murrah building on us folks.

And yet the only violence seen so far is a Liberal attacking an old man and biting his finger off. Go figure.

Wow. You guys are really scared arent you?

You guys are also either really dumb, or plain lying when you claim this is Glenn's methodology. This is false.

1) Glenn uses facts, usually in context quotations from the people he is questioning. There are none in this so called "satired"
2) Unlike our political leaders, Glenn is not obligated to answer questions to the public. However, if he was actually asked, he would.
3) This is not satire because there is no wit, sarcasm, or irony involved showing any sort of folly or vice. In fact, its stupid, petty, and demonstrates the originators inability to actually understand facts.
4) You cant even analyze Glenn reasoning correctly.

You keep saying this is satire. Bullcrap. You want to destroy Glenn so you make up the most ridiculous accusation and you want people to believe it.

G.T. rapes dogs. He hasnt denied it.

But hey, thats just satire. doesnt prove a damn point, but I figure if i claim it's satire than I am no longer responsible when people believe it.

Dude: STFU. Ya know, shut the fuck up. Why are YOU so worried about Glenn Beck? Does he scare you? Penis Envy? What? He's got cajones and you don't? He's prick just like you, so what's the big fucking deal, Charlie Brown?

Note: The below is taken from a link, which is cited below it. It is satire.

Some sources claim that Glenn Beck may be responsible for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990. Classic Glenn Beck style reasoning suggests that he is responsible for clearing his name of these atrocious acts. A new site “exists to probe the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.”

Note: This is satire/parody, but a valid example of the fallacious reasoning Beck is known for.

Here is some of the evidence:

* Why haven’t we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? (source)
* Some say he ate her remains in a drug-filled pagan ceremony. Some say. (source)
* “R” is for radical “A” is for astronaut “P” is for paper “S” is for super-douche “T” well, I don’t have that yet, but if I did, this would spell “rapist” (source)
* Fox News Poll: Should Glenn Beck deny rape allegations? Vote Now! (source)
* Omg I cant find a single entry/item/article ANYWHERE that says Mr. Beck is not a rapist. (source)
* He has exposed himself as a guy over and over again who has a deep seeded [sic] hatred for consensual sex or the “No Means No” culture, I don’t know what it is. I’m not saying he doesn’t like consensual sex, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe a rapist. (source)

http://foxnewsboycott.com/glenn-beck...-girl-in-1990/

did you hear about his weakness for transsexuals ?....sources say its worse than his alcoholism ever was...glen has neither confirmed or denied these reports as of yet

I find it hilarious that the same man who uses Thomas Paine as his hero did not do any research on the man. Hey Glenn ever heard of Rights of Man, Part the Second, Combining Principle and Practice. In this Paine calls for social programs for the needy and a progressive tax system to pay for these programs. O yea, Paine was opposed to organized religion also. I highly recomend reading The Family : The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power, By Jeff Sharlet. Really scary stuff. Beck uses some of the same tactics discussed in the book. Father Coughlin, anybody?

[Satire]I'm glad to see there's a discussion of this going on here.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this vicious rumor I keep hearing that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

I hope that the more people alerted to the scandalous allegations that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990, the more likely someone would be able to provide some information either proving or refuting the fact that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

To me, the biggest concern right now is that Glenn Beck hasn't even tried to prove that it's not true that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990. Doesn't it make sense that if you're innocent of any wrongdoing and you're Glenn Beck and you start hearing allegations that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990, you'd publicly address the charges?

All I'm looking for from Glenn Beck, Fox News, its parent or subsidiary companies is unequivocal proof that demonstrates there is no basis to the claim that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

I first heard the terrible suggestion that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990 here:

DidGlennBeckRapeAndMurderAYoungGirlIn1990.com

At Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990 the website, they have a plethora of irrefutable innuendo suggesting that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

From the official website about the controversy:

This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. We don't claim to know the truth -- only that the rumour floating around saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be discussed. So we're going to do our part to try and help get to the bottom of this.
Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations? We're not accusing Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a young girl in 1990 - in fact, we think he didn't! But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?

It's just such questions that we must all ask ourselves now when confronted with the gossip being spread insinuating that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

From the kernel of that website, the information has spread like wildfire thanks to the grassroots power of the internet, which has been allowing free people in democracies the world over to share and discuss ideas since its inception around the time of the alleged incident in which Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

Googling "Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990" results in 531,000,000 hits as of this posting, all attempting to verify or dispel the notion that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

Yahoo Answers!, a popular website that allows common, decent, hard-working real Americans to pose and answer questions in a spirit of friendly guidance and Christian brotherhood, offers the following top-rated answer about the controversy:
Look, I don't know if it's true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, but if it isn't, Glenn Beck, alleged 1990 murderer and rapist, should produce the girl he didn't rape and murder in 1990 so that this matter can be cleared up. All we want is proof. What is he trying to hide?
What indeed.

About.com's invaluable and reputable Urban Legends myth debunker helpfully suggests the following:

"Internet [...] Says Glenn Beck Raped, Murdered Young Girl in 1990"

According to the Pew Research Center's December 3, 2008 article headlined "Internet Overtakes Newspapers As News Outlet":

The internet, which emerged this year as a leading source for campaign news, has now surpassed all other media except television as an outlet for national and international news. Currently, 40% say they get most of their news about national and international issues from the internet, up from just 24% in September 2007. For the first time in a Pew survey, more people say they rely mostly on the internet for news than cite newspapers (35%).

And a more recent Reuters article suggests that number has continued to climb, stating:

Nearly half of the 1,979 people who responded to the survey said their primary source of news and information is the Internet, up from 40 percent just a year ago. Less than one third use television to get their news, while 11 percent turn to radio and 10 percent to newspapers.
More than half of those who grew up with the Internet, those 18 to 29, get most of their news and information online, compared to 35 percent of people 65 and older.
Glenn Beck, with the Internet saying you, Glenn Beck, Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990 and nearly half of all Americans turning to the Internet as their primary source of news, that means nearly half of all Americans and most of those ages 18 to 29 now believe that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

Don't you think it's time you respond to their concerns Glenn? If the unsubstantiated chatter proposing Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990 isn't true, it won't take much to clear America's hearts and minds of any lingering concern that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

Just provide evidence demonstrating that you weren't near any young girls in 1990, produce the young girl that you didn't rape and murder if you didn't rape and murder her (she could even guest on your show to applaud you for not raping and murdering her in 1990), and to be on the safe side give the American people your alibi in any open unsolved rape and murder cases since 1990 and we'll be right back on your side, fighting the good fight, safe in the knowledge that there's no factual basis to the statement Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990.

The sooner you respond, the sooner the charges can go away and you can be fully exonerated and have your name cleared. That's just common sense. God Bless America.[/Satire]

Last edited:
[Satire]
The plot thickens as more and more evidence comes to light regarding the accusations that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990. And it doesn't look good for Glenn.

Here's what appears to be a police report just released to the internet documenting the 1990 Rape and Murder of a Young Girl by one "Glenn Beck":

Police_report.png

How many more young girls have to be raped and murdered before Glenn Beck finally faces the charges that Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered A Young Girl in 1990? How many Glenn? All we want to know is the truth. What are you hiding? [/Satire]

The Raven sees the words clearly without the human making them bigger. It wants the Raven to beleive that the Beck did something terrible and should be put in the large man-nest with the iron bars.

The Raven thinks the human brings this up not because it beleives its the truth or cares about the female, but because the human wants to punish the Beck for not thinking just like him.

The Raven thinks it is a dangerous time to be a human and is glad it is only a raven.

Alinsky's rules in play.

Say something often enough and regardless of accuracy, groupies willingly slurp up misinformation. Such tools.

New Topics

Forum List

Back