Sarah Sanders, worlds highest paid janitor?

Just because I don't fall for the chicken little routine every time you morons hear Trump say something doesn't make me a hack.

You stated that you call people that call Repub women names assholes, but it is ok for people to call Dem women names...that is what makes you a hack.

On the other hand your sides pavlovian response to anything he does of "IMPEACH TREASON DRUMF FUH FUH FUH GAARRRGGGLLLE NARRGGLE SNARF" is what hackery is all about.

My side? This is my side....Libertarian Party This was who I voted for in the last two elections...Gary Johnson - Wikipedia

So, feel free to provide some links to my side calling for impeachment of Trump.

As for my views on impeachment...North Korea fires another missile, government shutdown looming...

No, Progressives claim that things like this are "hurtful" then throw it out the window when a woman has conservative/libertarian viewpoints. It's hypocrisy pure and simple

You bash Trump along with the progs, you are nothing more than a useful dupe.

No, Progressives claim that things like this are "hurtful" then throw it out the window when a woman has conservative/libertarian viewpoints. It's hypocrisy pure and simple

Yes, yes it is. But it is no different than your hypocrisy, so why are you whining about it?

I do bash Trump, because as a Libertarian I do not agree with much of what he is doing.

Yes, yes it is. But it is no different than your hypocrisy, so why are you whining about it?

I do bash Trump, because as a Libertarian I do not agree with much of what he is doing.
did he make the same claims about women's rights that the left has made? hmmmmm that's one you'll have to prove. without that, then he is no hypocrite. And you then are a liar again.

Because as usual, you miss the point. go fking figure.

I think she does a pretty good job. Too bad she works for a dumbfuck.
Watched a report this morning about Trumps position on if Russia is still trying to influence our elections and she had to yet again, clarify his position.
question asked and answered. it seems your issue is with the person that redundantly asks the same question over and over. She is merely obliging them. I wish she'd tell them to eat shit and die. but she has far more class than I at that point.

I have no love for the Huckaboo clan, but one has to admit she gets hit with a flame thrower quit a bit for her boss for no other reason then Trumps her boss. Most of the questions the retarded press corps ask just need to be ignored they are so fucking dumb. It’s like watching retards argue in a sandbox.

Watched a report this morning about Trumps position on if Russia is still trying to influence our elections and she had to yet again, clarify his position.
remember the good old days of obammy's terms where the Press Secretary got lobbed grapefruits? You know pointless question that had nothing to do with our country and its security and obammy's position? remember those days of hypocrisy?

I have no love for the Huckaboo clan, but one has to admit she gets hit with a flame thrower quit a bit for her boss for no other reason then Trumps her boss. Most of the questions the retarded press corps ask just need to be ignored they are so fucking dumb. It’s like watching retards argue in a sandbox.
no it isn't, retards in a sandbox make more sense.

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks.

Why she remains there is a mystery.

Who insults her about her looks? Nobody that isn't hiding behind an internet username.
That's a good point, hateful internet cowards are the issue.
Grow up. How many unflattering comments and photos of Hillary have you seen from the right wing fever swamps. Or USMB.

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.
Its appearance.
Do i need to post definitions and synonyms?
Just shut up, good lord.

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.

OK. She's a lying bitch. That didn't insult her looks, did it?

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.

Watch Chelsea Handler Call Sarah Huckabee Sanders A 'Whore'

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”
That doesn’t attack her looks either.

You suck at this. :auiqs.jpg:

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

Appearance and looks are not the same thing. Mocking her fashion choices is not attacking her looks by any stretch of the imagination. She's not "attacked" for her looks outside of a comment section. That you think commentary about her clothing is commenting on her attractiveness tell us how you feel about her looks and nothing more.
:rofl:

Dodge, duck, dip, dive......and dodge.

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

Keep trying to justify gutless personal attacks on her looks.

Anything for the cause, eh comrade?
Amazing, from a party that has gone after Hillary’s looks for 25 years.

What hypocrisy?

When you run and hunt with the wolves, you are a wolf.

Its appearance.
Just shut up, good lord.

OK. She's a lying bitch. That didn't insult her looks, did it?

She hasn't been "attacked" for her looks. RWers, who obviously don't find her attractive, perceive anything said about her to be about her looks...but that's on THEM. Wolf never said anything about her attractiveness or lack thereof. They perceived an attack on her looks because they see her as unattractive.

Watch Chelsea Handler Call Sarah Huckabee Sanders A 'Whore'

“That harlot that they’re dressing up and trolloping out every day?” Handler said. “I mean, one day she has no makeup on at all, the next she has six-foot-long eyelashes, she’s got cleavage and summer whore lipstick all over her face. Can you believe what they turned her into? A proper trollop.”
That doesn’t attack her looks either.

You suck at this. :auiqs.jpg:

Looks isn't just about physical attributes, it's the whole package.

It's amazing how many hairs you cucks split when you try to justify being asses.

:rofl:

Dodge, duck, dip, dive......and dodge.

Where is the dodge? When the RW went after Obama about his tan suit, did you perceive those attacks to be about his looks or the suit?

Keep trying to justify gutless personal attacks on her looks.

Anything for the cause, eh comrade?
Amazing, from a party that has gone after Hillary’s looks for 25 years.

And your side got the vapors over it.

Forum List

Back