Greyhounds and Democrats

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. In greyhound races, a mechanical rabbit us used to lure the dogs into racing.

But the dogs must never be allowed to catch that ‘rabbit’….or they’d never be tricked into running after it again.

Which only goes to prove that greyhounds are far smarter than Democrat voters.

No matter how often the truth is revealed to those 'reliable Democrat voters,' they follow the lure every time.

2. Thinking individuals have learned long ago that the Left…Democrats/Liberals ….is guilty of whatever they claim is the problem with the other side. Not those Dem voters.

They swallow it ....
9fee5a600bf4654c96f9dd8cd92adf52.jpg

3. Eternal truth #1: As certain as night following day, one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.
Case in point:
Ever since America kicked Hillary and the Democrats to the curb, the Left has screamed that the Russians have something on Trump.

4. "....even a cursory look at Barack Obama’s policies and actions regarding Russia reveals an inarguably more accommodating stance toward Moscow than Trump’s.

From the outset, conservatives derided Obama for his ridiculous “reset” button. Recall that during the 2012 presidential campaign Obama mocked Mitt Romney when the latter called Russia America’s “number one geopolitical foe.” Obama scornfully retorted that “the 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

5. It was also during that campaign that Obama was caught on a hot mic suggestively promising then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” to consider and presumably pursue pro-Moscow policies once he got reelected.

6. Even after Russia’s invasions of George and Crimea, and even after he was informed by U.S. intelligence officials that Russia was interfering in the 2016 election, Obama’s response was very measured. Yes, he expelled 35 Russian diplomats. So did Trump, following the alleged Russian bioweapon attack in Britain earlier this year — although Trump booted 25 more diplomats than Obama.

7. ....Obama slapped sanctions on Russia in response to Moscow’s annexation of Crimea and its alleged election hacking. So did Trump, who not only upheld the previous administration’s Crimea sanctions but who also upped the ante by imposing strict new sanctions on Russian oligarchs and top government officials, all of them closely tied to Putin, in response to alleged election meddling.

8. Where Obama went to great lengths to avoid killing Syrian government troops and infamously reneged on his “red line” threat there, Trump has escalated the war against Islamic State militants to include multiple bombings targeting large numbers of Assad’s troops, and Russians have been killed in combat by U.S. troops....

9. Trump also blew up the Iran nuclear deal, which both Obama and Russia very much wanted to continue.

10. A sober and objective examination of his record beside that of his predecessor must surely lead any reasonable observer to conclude that Barack Obama’s policies and actions were more conciliatory toward Russia than Trump’s have been.”
What Dirt Did Russia Have On OBAMA?

....one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.

Here I thought it would be about checking bus-rental records to voting precincts, and who hired the buses.

Here I thought it would be about checking bus-rental records to voting precincts, and who hired the buses.

That could have been what was intended, but you know how goofy those cut-N-paste queens are. She probably just clicked on the wrong Alex Jones story again.

That could have been what was intended, but you know how goofy those cut-N-paste queens are. She probably just clicked on the wrong Alex Jones story again.

No, that would be the one that spams for Alex Jones. :rolleyes:

I would click, but I don't need no "Mega-Testo 9000". :hyper:

No, that would be the one that spams for Alex Jones. :rolleyes:

I would click, but I don't need no "Mega-Testo 9000". :hyper:

OK, but it came from some similar site.

1. In greyhound races, a mechanical rabbit us used to lure the dogs into racing.

But the dogs must never be allowed to catch that ‘rabbit’….or they’d never be tricked into running after it again.

Which only goes to prove that greyhounds are far smarter than Democrat voters.

No matter how often the truth is revealed to those 'reliable Democrat voters,' they follow the lure every time.

2. Thinking individuals have learned long ago that the Left…Democrats/Liberals ….is guilty of whatever they claim is the problem with the other side. Not those Dem voters.

They swallow it ....
9fee5a600bf4654c96f9dd8cd92adf52.jpg

3. Eternal truth #1: As certain as night following day, one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.
Case in point:
Ever since America kicked Hillary and the Democrats to the curb, the Left has screamed that the Russians have something on Trump.

4. "....even a cursory look at Barack Obama’s policies and actions regarding Russia reveals an inarguably more accommodating stance toward Moscow than Trump’s.

From the outset, conservatives derided Obama for his ridiculous “reset” button. Recall that during the 2012 presidential campaign Obama mocked Mitt Romney when the latter called Russia America’s “number one geopolitical foe.” Obama scornfully retorted that “the 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

5. It was also during that campaign that Obama was caught on a hot mic suggestively promising then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” to consider and presumably pursue pro-Moscow policies once he got reelected.

6. Even after Russia’s invasions of George and Crimea, and even after he was informed by U.S. intelligence officials that Russia was interfering in the 2016 election, Obama’s response was very measured. Yes, he expelled 35 Russian diplomats. So did Trump, following the alleged Russian bioweapon attack in Britain earlier this year — although Trump booted 25 more diplomats than Obama.

7. ....Obama slapped sanctions on Russia in response to Moscow’s annexation of Crimea and its alleged election hacking. So did Trump, who not only upheld the previous administration’s Crimea sanctions but who also upped the ante by imposing strict new sanctions on Russian oligarchs and top government officials, all of them closely tied to Putin, in response to alleged election meddling.

8. Where Obama went to great lengths to avoid killing Syrian government troops and infamously reneged on his “red line” threat there, Trump has escalated the war against Islamic State militants to include multiple bombings targeting large numbers of Assad’s troops, and Russians have been killed in combat by U.S. troops....

9. Trump also blew up the Iran nuclear deal, which both Obama and Russia very much wanted to continue.

10. A sober and objective examination of his record beside that of his predecessor must surely lead any reasonable observer to conclude that Barack Obama’s policies and actions were more conciliatory toward Russia than Trump’s have been.”
What Dirt Did Russia Have On OBAMA?

....one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.

Many excellent points.

I see the native Left is at it again: The Authoritarian Personality - Wikipedia

The avalanche of Democrat--and their surrogate Republican thrall--misconduct publicly revealed thus far ought to outrage every American regardless of party. That HRC's email server treatment was originally found felonious in the form of Gross Negligence by the IG, and later downgraded to a reprimand in order to protect her candidate qualification, is just another boring day at the CNN mouthpiece for these "patriots". Earth-shattering hypocrisy.

Eternal truth #1: As certain as night following day, one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.

bg071818dAPR20180717084508.jpg

Oh, nooozzzzzz!!!

Democrat Jimmy Carter Kiss the Russian Leader Brezhnev!!!!

You know what that means!

Oh, nooozzzzzz!!!

That Jimmy was a "lead from behind" president. At least he was a real American. I didn't like his policies, but he did veto Congress voting themselves the keys to the country. Too bad they overrode his veto.

I think he was the 2nd worst president ever, yet he meant well, and he's a good man. That's my take on the man, he did bad, but I can't hate him for it, dammit!

"Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."
Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

Oh, nooozzzzzz!!!

That Jimmy was a "lead from behind" president. At least he was a real American. I didn't like his policies, but he did veto Congress voting themselves the keys to the country. Too bad they overrode his veto.

I think he was the 2nd worst president ever, yet he meant well, and he's a good man. That's my take on the man, he did bad, but I can't hate him for it, dammit!

Peanut guy suffers from the same disease as Hussein Obama.....he doesn't like Jewish folks.

Did you know he wrote speeches for Yasser Arafat?

"Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."
Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

Now that's pure corruption.

Now that's pure corruption.

Perhaps she is partial to borscht, and pirogies.....

Oh, nooozzzzzz!!!

Peanut guy suffers from the same disease as Hussein Obama.....he doesn't like Jewish folks.

Did you know he wrote speeches for Yasser Arafat?

Indeed I do. All the SALT talks n whatnot. But he failed to get the Iranian airplane hostages released.

I give him credit, I think he sent 2 squads of Rangers. It took more than that, unfortunately.

Here's a song from that time period:

(My cousins actually had that 45, and were Boy Scouts) Long before faggotry and PC was introduced into that.

Oh, nooozzzzzz!!!

Well the far left brought down Carter because he dared to question how they would pay for their healthcare bill..

If that tells you how long the far eft has been wanting to pass that horrid tax increase..

BTW....Brennan, who called Trump 'traitor'...
"CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."
CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

Brennan....congenital and inveterate liar.....

....yet Democrats/Liberals buy his lies like they were on sale.

Thinking individuals have learned long ago that the Left…Democrats/Liberals ….is guilty of whatever they claim is the problem with the other side. Not those Dem voters.

Forum List

Back