Sarah Sanders, worlds highest paid janitor?

I think she does a pretty good job. Too bad she works for a dumbfuck.

Watched a report this morning about Trumps position on if Russia is still trying to influence our elections and she had to yet again, clarify his position.
Well he certainly cant do it.
What im more confused about is his position on the german/russian pipeline. What a pussy!!

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.
Add to that all the insults about her looks.

Why she remains there is a mystery.

Who insults her about her looks? Nobody that isn't hiding behind an internet username.
Cher
Chelsea Handler
Self-proclaimed feminist stars keep attacking Sarah Sanders for her looks

Trump says so much stupid shit, she is constantly under fire and left to clean up his mess.

Who insults her about her looks? Nobody that isn't hiding behind an internet username.
Cher
Chelsea Handler

Clothing choice...not looks.

Cher
Chelsea Handler

Appearance. Give me a break, ok? It isnt important enough to argue ridiculous semantics.

She touts herself as a mother and Christian of high values.

Then she accepts a position where she is expected to lie to the American people to protect her boss

Cher
Chelsea Handler

Appearance. Give me a break, ok? It isnt important enough to argue ridiculous semantics.

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.

Cher
Chelsea Handler

That's not attacking her for her looks. That you think she's being attacked for her looks tells about you more than anything. Spicer was mocked for his ill fitting suits. They weren't attacking his looks, but his fashion choice.
Its appearance.
Do i need to post definitions and synonyms?
Just shut up, good lord.

Forum List

Back