Sarah Sanders: Best Press Secretary of All Time

The Worst Lies Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has Told

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Did-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Dress-Up-As-A-Member-Of-The-Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

What a fucking douchebag. Prove that's her.
It seems obvious, but fact checkers call it false.
Hers was in the cleaners that day....probably gets a lot of use. Jk
Your an idiot.

How far does the left wing insanity go? No Press Secretary in the history of the Republic has ever been subject to such harassment and hatred as Ms. Sanders. How far can this hatred go on when a H'wood has-been celeb posts an opinion that Sanders children should be kidnapped? The only logical assumption is that the freaking radical left has gone insane.

If Conservatives acted like Liberals, then we’d be whining about “the War on Women”. Next time you hear that, keep in mind that Liberals are only talking about the war on their women.

I didn’t want this week to end or a new one to begin without expressing my gratitude to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. In the face of incredible rudeness and hostility she has composed herself as a beautiful southern Christian girl should; with great patience and respect...even to those who are most rude and obnoxious. Thank you governor Mike for raising such a good example for young people.
Opinion | ‘You’re a parent’: Reporter presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on immigration
Dude, what are you smoking and where can I get some?

I didn’t want this week to end or a new one to begin without expressing my gratitude to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. In the face of incredible rudeness and hostility she has composed herself as a beautiful southern Christian girl should; with great patience and respect...even to those who are most rude and obnoxious. Thank you governor Mike for raising such a good example for young people.
Opinion | ‘You’re a parent’: Reporter presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on immigration
She treats the Press better than they deserve.
The Press is part of the Corrupt Democratic Party.
You were supposed to share that koolaide with the other kids.

Sarah Sanders is amazing and I admire her enormously!:2up:

How far does the left wing insanity go? No Press Secretary in the history of the Republic has ever been subject to such harassment and hatred as Ms. Sanders. How far can this hatred go on when a H'wood has-been celeb posts an opinion that Sanders children should be kidnapped? The only logical assumption is that the freaking radical left has gone insane.
Lol, no press secretary in history has ever spewed lies and hatred at the rate she does.

Forum List

Back