Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

If you were an employer would you ever hire her knowing how dishonest she is? This will follow her for the rest of her life.

Not by the press. Look at you, trying out your amateur parlor tricks. Dont change the subject, dummy.

The fact that people despised her doesnt contradict the fact that she is am embarrassing liar who disgraced herself. In fact, it supports it. You really are willing to say ANYTHING, no matter how stupid...
Liar. Yes, by the press.
She had admitted to being a liar. Not just being caught and proven as a liar, but actually admitted to being a liar.
So where's your link to that?
She admitted to lying abou FBI agenrs being againsr Comey.
Not by the press. Look at you, trying out your amateur parlor tricks. Dont change the subject, dummy.

The fact that people despised her doesnt contradict the fact that she is am embarrassing liar who disgraced herself. In fact, it supports it. You really are willing to say ANYTHING, no matter how stupid...
Liar. Yes, by the press.
She had admitted to being a liar. Not just being caught and proven as a liar, but actually admitted to being a liar.
Providing a link for you is a waste. You will just call it a left-wing rag. Just Google or search "Sarah Huckabee admits lying about FBI" and pick your own link from the long list available.
I wouldn't believe anything you say. There isn't one ounce of integrity among any of your gang. After the way you filthy creatures treated her you should be ashamed, but you don't care. All that matters is destroying anyone in your way. People used to disagree in this country and still show respect for each other. Not any more, and it's the left that has accomplished that. The politics of destruction are all yours.
Why should I or anyone else be forced into believing or respecting someone who repeatedly lies as an official spokesperson for the President? She is paid by taxpayers and when she lies she is ripping us off.

Yeah, that's why she was threatened, huh.

Liar. Yes, by the press.

lies by the press? well yea, the right wing media does propagate her lies.

9 times she straight-up lied:

She told the press that the FBI had “lost confidence” in Comey — and admitted she lied

She straight-up lied about lying about Trump’s hush-money payments

She tried to defend Trump’s alleged use of the n-word by lying about black employment

She tweeted a doctored video of Jim Acosta allegedly accosting an intern

She said 4,000 suspected or known terrorists had tried to enter the country through the southern border

She said Trump never encouraged violence at MAGA rallies

She peddled the claim that Obama wiretapped Trump campaign

She said Chicago has the “strictest gun laws in the country”

She said she was “thankful” for the press

Your entire post is a lie. I saw the press conference where Acosta pushed the intern's hand away. You're a liar.

Youre only addressing 1 of 9 lies. You still have 8 to go.

I will when you make your case on the Acosta incident. Aren't you going to defend him?

If you were an employer would you ever hire her knowing how dishonest she is? This will follow her for the rest of her life.
FOX News would hire her. She has perfect credentials for them.

Liar. Yes, by the press.
Liar. Yes, by the press.
Providing a link for you is a waste. You will just call it a left-wing rag. Just Google or search "Sarah Huckabee admits lying about FBI" and pick your own link from the long list available.
I wouldn't believe anything you say. There isn't one ounce of integrity among any of your gang. After the way you filthy creatures treated her you should be ashamed, but you don't care. All that matters is destroying anyone in your way. People used to disagree in this country and still show respect for each other. Not any more, and it's the left that has accomplished that. The politics of destruction are all yours.
Why should I or anyone else be forced into believing or respecting someone who repeatedly lies as an official spokesperson for the President? She is paid by taxpayers and when she lies she is ripping us off.
Bullshit. Something isn't a lie just because you say so.

Liar. Yes, by the press.

She told the press that the FBI had “lost confidence” in Comey — and admitted she lied

She tried to defend Trump’s alleged use of the n-word by lying about black employment

She said 4,000 suspected or known terrorists had tried to enter the country through the southern border

Your entire post is a lie. I saw the press conference where Acosta pushed the intern's hand away. You're a liar.

I will when you make your case on the Acosta incident. Aren't you going to defend him?

The evidence of doctored video I gave you, its sitting right in front of your face. It was slowed when the intern tried to grab the mic, and then speeded up to make it look as if Acosta's defensive action was a strike.
Shown even more obvious here.

Liar. Yes, by the press.

The evidence of doctored video I gave you, its sitting right in front of your face. It was slowed when the intern tried to grab the mic, and then speeded up to make it look as if Acosta's defensive action was a strike.
Shown even more obvious here.

Acosta pushed her arm down. Period. He also refused to hand over the mic when she reached for it. It's not his mic. You pitiful lying piece of shit.

Liar. Yes, by the press.
Liar. Yes, by the press.

Alright hotshot. Put up or shut up. Repeat just one lie she's told.
One.
And include the question and her entire response.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
SHe rules.jpg

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

“Lying fake Christian?” If she is, then you people should be a big fan of hers after electing Obama for two consecutive terms.

Rather have Obama then Trump and please don't compare Sanders to Obama

I didn’t compare Sanders to Obama. She was put into the category of “fake Christian” and he is the first person I think of when I hear that term; though, John Kerry, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are close seconds. Christians give of themselves; not other people’s money and wealth.

Trump is more of a "fake christian" then Hillary Clinton is plus how do you know she is fake you gave no answers.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

“Lying fake Christian?” If she is, then you people should be a big fan of hers after electing Obama for two consecutive terms.

Rather have Obama then Trump and please don't compare Sanders to Obama

I didn’t compare Sanders to Obama. She was put into the category of “fake Christian” and he is the first person I think of when I hear that term; though, John Kerry, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are close seconds. Christians give of themselves; not other people’s money and wealth.

Trump is more of a "fake christian" then Hillary Clinton is plus how do you know she is fake you gave no answers.
How do you know Trump is?

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.
If both Sanders and Trump are saying that she's leaving...how do we know it's true?

Dear Sarah,

When you converted from "Christian" to "Jew" when you married Mr. Sanders.... did you stop believing in Jesus?

Forum List

Back