Sarah Sanders: Best Press Secretary of All Time

The Worst Lies Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has Told

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Did-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Dress-Up-As-A-Member-Of-The-Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

You are a jerk

I didn’t want this week to end or a new one to begin without expressing my gratitude to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. In the face of incredible rudeness and hostility she has composed herself as a beautiful southern Christian girl should; with great patience and respect...even to those who are most rude and obnoxious. Thank you governor Mike for raising such a good example for young people.
Opinion | ‘You’re a parent’: Reporter presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on immigration

upload_2018-6-17_7-15-45.png

Poor Huck Sanders, a devout Christian woman who sold out her values to fabricate lies in defense of Trump
Rightwinger, you hit the right tone. Sanders angers me with her slick pompous pronouncements, but what else can she do? She IS the worst, but only because it is her job to represent the worst liar/divider we've ever had the misfortune to call President. If she spoke for anyone else, she may even be one of the best. She chooses to do this job, so I haven't a lot of pity for her, but like you, I see her as one who sold her honor, and I am sorry for her because one day she wont have this job and will have to live with the after-effects. I also understand the reporter's frustration over the obvious lies and the lipsticking of pigs.

Liberal Dictionary:
===============================================
the worst - the best.

She's doing exactly what Trump wants her to do: slamming the fake news media on a daily basis.

I love Sarah because of the excellent job she’s doing. :2up:

Why weren’t these “journalists” questioning the obama press secretary about him keeping children in dog cages?

That’s an atrocity I hadn’t heard about until a democrat mistakenly posted that pic to make Trump look bad.

Last edited:
She's a strong woman, of course they hate her. They can't handle anyone that doesn't dance a jig at their table.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders—a professional bullshit artist whose ability to spew nonsense is matched only by her inability to modulate the tone of her voice while doing so—would prefer if those pesky White House reporters would stop pushing back on her lies and just accept them as God’s honest truth like good little plebes. Is that so hard, people??

During Monday’s White House Press Briefing, Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey asked Sanders point blank why anyone should trust her, given the fact that one of her most consequential recent assertions—that Donald Trump had nothing to do with drafting a statement in response to his idiot failson’s now-infamous meeting with Russian intermediaries—has now been explicitly contradicted by the president’s own legal team.

“How can we believe what you’re saying from the podium?” Dawsey pressed Sanders.

Sanders, obviously flustered at being called out on her bullshit, could only sputter a stock answer about referring those questions to the president’s personal lawyers.

“I’m not gonna respond to a letter from the president’s outside counsel,” she responded multiple times, before calling on another reporter entirely.

https://splinternews.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-sputters-nonsense-when-asked-poi-1826545551

Only Trump has done more to reinforce antiTrumper resistance than Sarah.

A reckoning is coming for the far right that will make them reach for their tissues.

:lol:

I agree that Ms. Sanders is doing a good job under difficult circumstances, viz., most of the reporters in the room are looking for blood.

But when the lady decides to leave, I hope that President Trump will appoint someone who knows how to handle reporters. That is to say, someone who knows how to massage those little devils' huge egos. The next press secretary should smile a lot, tell jokes (get them laughing), praise them to the sky, publicly celebrate their birthdays, call reporters at their homes with answers to their minor questions and use gentle language -- without actually saying anything s/he does not want to divulge. S/he will soon have them wound around his/her little finger.

I agree that Ms. Sanders is doing a good job under difficult circumstances, viz., most of the reporters in the room are looking for blood.

But when the lady decides to leave, I hope that President Trump will appoint someone who knows how to handle reporters. That is to say, someone who knows how to massage those little devils' huge egos. The next press secretary should smile a lot, tell jokes (get them laughing), praise them to the sky, publicly celebrate their birthdays, call reporters at their homes with answers to their minor questions and use gentle language -- without actually saying anything s/he does not want to divulge. S/he will soon have them wound around his/her little finger.
Wrong!
If Sarah ever decides to leave, Trump should appoint someone who isn’t afraid to walk out and smack the idiots upside the head.

Forum List

Back