Sarah Palin warned us about Putin, but how could she have known?

:badgrin::badgrin: What an assclown the Community Organizer and his loopy leftist buttmunchers are..

Sarah Barracuda was ripped apart relentlessly by leftists, women libbers, the media.. all because she was a real threat .. she has more grace in her pinky finger than all you libbies combined.. Your hatred clouded your judgement and still does.. You and your boy king will go down as the worst President in the history of this country and you lemmings will be recorded as brain rotted Zombies.
She's_right_you_know_meme.jpg

Says she made an "accurate prediction" that if Barack Obama were elected it would encourage Russia to invade Ukraine.

A prediction? And the connection between Georgia and Ukraine.

It is clear Palin suggested Russia might invade Ukraine. But did she predict it? And did it happen because of Obama’s reaction to Russia’s incursion into another former Soviet republic, Georgia, in 2008? Back then Obama wasn't president, George W. Bush was.

"Palin did not predict anything; she laid out a possibility," said Mark Beissinger, director of the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies at Princeton University.

"Her exact words are not exactly a prediction, but a comment that suggests it raised the probability that Putin would act against Ukraine in the future," said Mark Brawley, professor of international relations, McGill University.

Michael O’Hanlon, a senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institution, a Washington academic center, had similar reservations. But he doesn’t quibble that she pointed to Ukraine as a geopolitical flash point.

"She did raise the scenario," O’Hanlon said. "So I'd give her half credit."

Trickier, our experts said, was Palin’s 2008 words linking Obama’s "indecision" about Georgia and forthcoming aggression in Ukraine.

It’s a point where a definitive answer is not possible.

Palin made lots of wacky claims, so it was almost inevitable that she would get one partially right.
She knows more than your pimp in the WH.

If so, that would mean she knows more than all of Obama's advisers, the CIA, and the Pentagon.
No, just Obama's advisors. He doesn't listen to anyone else, he thinks he knows more than anyone.

Says she made an "accurate prediction" that if Barack Obama were elected it would encourage Russia to invade Ukraine.

It is clear Palin suggested Russia might invade Ukraine. But did she predict it? And did it happen because of Obama’s reaction to Russia’s incursion into another former Soviet republic, Georgia, in 2008? Back then Obama wasn't president, George W. Bush was.

"Palin did not predict anything; she laid out a possibility," said Mark Beissinger, director of the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies at Princeton University.

"Her exact words are not exactly a prediction, but a comment that suggests it raised the probability that Putin would act against Ukraine in the future," said Mark Brawley, professor of international relations, McGill University.

Michael O’Hanlon, a senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institution, a Washington academic center, had similar reservations. But he doesn’t quibble that she pointed to Ukraine as a geopolitical flash point.

Trickier, our experts said, was Palin’s 2008 words linking Obama’s "indecision" about Georgia and forthcoming aggression in Ukraine.

More: Palin: I predicted Obama's win would trigger a Russian invasion into Ukraine - PunditFact

Palin made lots of wacky claims, so it was almost inevitable that she would get one partially right.

Mod Edit: You can't post the entire article. Shortened quote to an excerpt.

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
It's completely laughable that so many cons would commend a moron who thinks Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience. Any idiot could have made that comment about Russia and Ukraine. That's what makes her base so simple minded. It continues to astound me that cons on this board and elsewhere admire her. It really says a lot.

Who gives a damn what she predicts? She's hot! I want her! I want her bad! (Note to our leftie posters: it's a heterosexual thing, you wouldn't understand).

You can have her. Have you seen Bristol lately? I'd like a crack at that.

Well... I guess righties prefer stubborn, old things past their prime. You wouldn't understand.
I think you meant bristols baby daddy, we know liberals think heterosexuals are out dated.

More: Palin: I predicted Obama's win would trigger a Russian invasion into Ukraine - PunditFact

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
It's completely laughable that so many cons would commend a moron who thinks Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience. Any idiot could have made that comment about Russia and Ukraine. That's what makes her base so simple minded. It continues to astound me that cons on this board and elsewhere admire her. It really says a lot.

Says the stupid stooge who voted for a limp wristed Conman twice who thought there were 57 states. LMAO

Palin understands people, not as some vision of how they should be (Obama's speeches which gave orgasms to liberals) but as they are. This is why she is so damn effective as jamming the shiv into the ribs of liberals and politicians.

She also understands the geopolitical forces in the world, unlike Obama who promises to halt the rising of the sea and other liberal nonsense.

When you understand people and what motivates them, when you understand geopolitics, it's not hard to predict future actions.

Gotta love the "experts" who grudgingly give her half-credit and yak-yak in order to minimize her prediction. Obviously they KNOW that Governor Palin is a moron, so there must be some other explanation, like luck, to explain this. Parsimony indicates that their perception of her being a moron was wrong, but that would mean admitting that they made the error and that's always difficult for effete liberal elites to admit. They're liberals, after all, and that means that they're correct about everything because being liberal means never having to even consider the possibility that you are wrong.

Excuse me. Did you just say that Sarah Palin has a firm grasp on geopolitics?

Did you say that liberals never even consider the possibility that they are wrong?

Didn't you once tell me that your primary goal is to seek out and speak the absolute truth?

This all from a schmuck who brags about voting for Obama twice.

I have asked this of you patronizing racists before. Tell us the reasons you thought Obama was qualified to be president. Other than him being black or a democrat. List all of the accomplishments.

We already know you fell for the democrats who deliberately sank the economy in 2008 when they ignored all of Bush's 17 warnings about the real estate bubble.

Of course you morons fell for the political power play, and you still think to this moment the democrats had nothing to do with the collapse of the economy, even though the democrats had majority power starting in 2007. The fact that our economy thrived under Republican control from 1994 till 2006 is lost on you brainwashed morons.

Now, we read more bullshit from an ignorant sacksucker like you. Now, tell us why you thought Obama was so qualified. BTW, Palin accomplished a lot more than Obama. Want to compare. You unreal stupid pile of shit.

Palin understands people, not as some vision of how they should be (Obama's speeches which gave orgasms to liberals) but as they are. This is why she is so damn effective as jamming the shiv into the ribs of liberals and politicians.

She also understands the geopolitical forces in the world, unlike Obama who promises to halt the rising of the sea and other liberal nonsense.

When you understand people and what motivates them, when you understand geopolitics, it's not hard to predict future actions.

Gotta love the "experts" who grudgingly give her half-credit and yak-yak in order to minimize her prediction. Obviously they KNOW that Governor Palin is a moron, so there must be some other explanation, like luck, to explain this. Parsimony indicates that their perception of her being a moron was wrong, but that would mean admitting that they made the error and that's always difficult for effete liberal elites to admit. They're liberals, after all, and that means that they're correct about everything because being liberal means never having to even consider the possibility that you are wrong.

Did you say that liberals never even consider the possibility that they are wrong?

Didn't you once tell me that your primary goal is to seek out and speak the absolute truth?
Don't look now but the board jester is about to school everyone on geopolitics but supports a straight up stupidass like Obama who said this:

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

Remember all the protests around ObamaCare? Liberals were sure that the people were wrong, that everything would work out fine, that once people got a taste of ObamaCare that they'd see the appeal of the program and the wisdom of liberals and that liberals would forever thereafter have a lock on elected office. YOu remember all that, all that cocksureness? Yeah, and you would have me believe that liberals don't think that their policies could ever be wrong. Liberalism works on a foundation of faith, so reality doesn't penetrate.

To be a liberal means that whatever you believe must be correct and true. Reality is optional.

As for Palin, of the 4 people on the ticket, she was the only one who had experience as an executive, the only one who had experience as commander of a battalion (the only Governor in the nation with administrative control of a permanently deployed battalion) and as Alaska Governor she was the only Governor in the nation receiving regular intelligence and military briefings due to Russian air incursions into US air space, you know that entire "proximity to Russia" exchange that ignorant liberals (who don't know any of the above) mock. She's been aware of Putin's behavior for longer than the other 3 people on the ticket.

Here's a hint for you: to understand the truth you needs to look at primary sources, not media analysis. Why should I trust some journalism student who is now a reporter to do my thinking for me? Journalism students are not really the sharpest students on university campuses, now are they? Apparently you let them think for you. It shows.

Isn't it amazing how liberals have to lie and create a smear campaign in order to win elections? They are un-electable and they know it which is why they are trashing our nation's security in their open border treason.. they need voters.. they are a failed cult of NUTS.

What??? Say what?? The silence is deafening.. What happened to the Zombie chorus now?? We all know the lying leftist media and the usual propaganda 3 percenters created a false narrative in order to destroy Sarah Palin.. so let's look at the REAL entire interview, shall we?

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview NewsBusters

Of course they did. They are stirring right now, and this is where they get all pathetic. It is funny, and annoying at the same time.

Remember what you are dealing with. Morons that voted for the worst president ever twice, they brag that they did that, and they still think all of the scandals are made up.

You have to take the time to think about how stupid one needs to be to vote for this hack twice, brag about it, and actually believe all of the Obama's crimes against the constitution and lies are made up by the Tea Party.

Yeah, he never said..."You can keep your plan......"

Notice how they never list all of the accomplishments Obama had that made him so qualified to president in their opinion. Well, to be fair, the reason they will not answer it is because he did not have anything. Not even a writing from college. We do not even know his grades. We know more about James Madison's schooling than Obama.

Imagine, what we are dealing with when we communicate with a democratic voting base.

This all from a schmuck who brags about voting for Obama twice.

I have asked this of you patronizing racists before. Tell us the reasons you thought Obama was qualified to be president. Other than him being black or a democrat. List all of the accomplishments.

We already know you fell for the democrats who deliberately sank the economy in 2008 when they ignored all of Bush's 17 warnings about the real estate bubble.

Of course you morons fell for the political power play, and you still think to this moment the democrats had nothing to do with the collapse of the economy, even though the democrats had majority power starting in 2007. The fact that our economy thrived under Republican control from 1994 till 2006 is lost on you brainwashed morons.

Now, we read more bullshit from an ignorant sacksucker like you. Now, tell us why you thought Obama was so qualified. BTW, Palin accomplished a lot more than Obama. Want to compare. You unreal stupid pile of shit.
Lol it is just so ridiculous you blame dems for the collapse yet can not explain what exactly dems did to cause it. This happened in the last 4 months of 2008. HOW did the dems cause it? Give me unbiased sources that trace t to the dems.Without that explanation you just sound like a complete moron.

Oh and Obama was a constitutional law professor and a senator. Palin is barely educated and she quit as governor.

Palin also said that Obamacare was going to result in Trig being denied healthcare because of his Down Syndrome.

When people like Palin run their mouths constantly about things they know nothing about, occasionally it appears that they said something intelligent or prescient.

btw, Putin hasn't done anything because of Obama being elected. Everything he's done he would have done if Romney were president.

So be

Says the stupid stooge who voted for a limp wristed Conman twice who thought there were 57 states. LMAO
So because Obama said 57 states, you think Obama believed there were 57 states? Please. Obama misspoke a goddamn number. Palin's stupidity was an abstract statement she actually believed. She is a moron.

Forum List

Back