Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

That is something, amazing. If he had not let himself be saddled with Palin, I have no doubt he would have been President, and probably a good one or at least average or better.

There is no fucking way that Republicans would have been elected in 2008, as the economy was in total freefall.

There is no fucking way that Republicans would have been elected in 2008, as the economy was in total freefall.
Good point, as I had just been cooked, extremely well done, myself. Thing is, I actually liked McCain, and pinpoint most of my anger at Bush/Cheney and supporters. It was the Vice-Presidential nominee, that locked him out, for my vote. His health wasn't the best, and the thought of Sarah in the big chair, scared me off completely.
Look at Joe and his VP choice. I don't know anybody that is thrilled with Joe and company, and whoever runs it, but I and all sane Americans literally pray for his good health, as we know who gets the ball if he falls.

Good point, as I had just been cooked, extremely well done, myself. Thing is, I actually liked McCain, and pinpoint most of my anger at Bush/Cheney and supporters. It was the Vice-Presidential nominee, that locked him out, for my vote. His health wasn't the best, and the thought of Sarah in the big chair, scared me off completely.
Look at Joe and his VP choice. I don't know anybody that is thrilled with Joe and company, and whoever runs it, but I and all sane Americans literally pray for his good health, as we know who gets the ball if he falls.

I liked McCain as well, but the Republicans couldn't organize a cock fight given two angry roosters and a sawdust ring. They have completely lost the ability to manage their governmental responsibilities, and they're fiscally irresponsible. The "success" of your national covid response being a case in point. The worst outcome in the world.

3 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents have crashed the economy. The next Republican President will cut taxes and crash the economy too, because that's your basic economic policy. You have Greg Abbott banning abortion and wasting money on "enhanced border inspections" and finding NOTHING, while the Texas electrical grid cannot hold up in bad weather, and he's ignoring that.

Republicans no longer have plans, or an agenda. They're simply the party of white grievance and their only election strategy is to lie about Democrats.

Look at the market today clueless one....
What about TODAY? On March 8th DOW was at 32.5, it's now at 33.5.

Where the hell is the crash? Are you going to be posting here your bullshit anytime a market has a standard fare bad day?

Look at the market today clueless one....

LOL

The S&P500 and Nasdaq ended the day in positive territory. The Dow did drop but by less than 1%.

As always, you were wrong and demonstrated yet again what a flaming rambtard you are. :badgrin:

LOL

The S&P500 and Nasdaq ended the day in positive territory. The Dow did drop but by less than 1%.

As always, you were wrong and demonstrated yet again what a flaming rambtard you are. :badgrin:
Positive territory after a massive decline...what a tool you are...

What about TODAY? On March 8th DOW was at 32.5, it's now at 33.5.

Where the hell is the crash? Are you going to be posting here your bullshit anytime a market has a standard fare bad day?
The market fell like a rock today until a few deals were made available...it was the same in 08 until the correction never materialized one day...the next week it crashed....

The market fell like a rock today until a few deals were made available...it was the same in 08 until the correction never materialized one day...the next week it crashed....
Ok I'll be back to hold your nose to your predictions in a week.

No I wasn't "boasting"...I was pointing them out.... :cuckoo:

How's the Biden presidency working for ya.....LMAO

It worked out great for me, rambtard. It kicked Trump out of the White House and rendered the right brain-dead with the delusion the election was stolen.

It worked out great for me, rambtard. It kicked Trump out of the White House and rendered the right brain-dead with the delusion the election was stolen.
And broke America for generations to come...all so you can save on TDS butt cream.... Hey! Gas went down at my station .3 cents...has any of you fucked up libs on this board given any condolences for the national guardsman who died trying to save two of Biden's illegal drug smugglers?..... you libs are uncaring evil bastards.....

And broke America for generations to come...all so you can save on TDS butt cream.... Hey! Gas went down at my station .3 cents...has any of you fucked up libs on this board given any condolences for the national guardsman who died trying to save two of Biden's illegal drug smugglers?..... you libs are uncaring evil bastards.....

LOLOLOL

No, rambtard, he has not broken America for generations to come. You're just nuts to even think that. Remember, just because the sky is falling on your head doesn't mean it's falling for everyone else.

LOLOLOL

No, rambtard, he has not broken America for generations to come. You're just nuts to even think that. Remember, just because the sky is falling on your head doesn't mean it's falling for everyone else.
Gas and food prices....billions of dollars spent...dollars we do not have...a war in Europe that has turned into a black hole of Washington money...you are blind and it is fun watching you begin to realize it....little by little the education of Fauny continues.....

Gas and food prices....billions of dollars spent...dollars we do not have...a war in Europe that has turned into a black hole of Washington money...you are blind and it is fun watching you begin to realize it....little by little the education of Fauny continues.....

Gas/food prices are due to inflation which won't stay at this level for generations, numbnuts. The money spent in Ukraine is a drop of our $19 trillion GDP and it serves a good purpose; and that too will not hurt for generations. Try not to clutch your pearl necklace too hard as you fall back onto fainting couch; you might break it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back