Sarah Palin should be the Nominee in 2012. Romney's Candidacy Died Sunday.

If she decides to run, I'll volunteer for her.

That would be SO awesome. Bimbo Palin being assisted by LiarFrank. Do dreams really come true?

Have your insurance premiums come down yet?

No dumbass. Just like everything else that has been Obama, you have NO patience to let things work. Within days of him taking office, you were dumb enough to think he should have the fucked up economy that Bush left him fixed.

That would be SO awesome. Bimbo Palin being assisted by LiarFrank. Do dreams really come true?

No dumbass. Just like everything else that has been Obama, you have NO patience to let things work. Within days of him taking office, you were dumb enough to think he should have the fucked up economy that Bush left him fixed.

And the Stimulus has kept unemployment under 8% too, just like you guys promised amiright? How many more years ya need for that one?

And now well over a year later it still isn't fixed.
Hey, why not give it 4 years? Impose some more taxes while you're at it because we all know higher taxes leads to more jobs and greater wealth, right?

The Economy started to tanked when the Dems took over Congress. Do I HAVE TO repost Obama chart proving it?

“Democrats have a plan to lower gas prices…join Democrats who are working to lower gas prices now.” – Then-Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, April 19, 2006

How's that working out for us?

The Economy started to tanked when the Dems took over Congress. Do I HAVE TO repost Obama chart proving it?

What your chart shows is that the economy Surged when we had a Democratic President and a Democratic Congress

Take note America

Romney isn't a Republican anywhere but MA. Palin won't get elected dog catcher. She's a popular flack. She's good at it and making good money, which is fine. But it doesn't qualify her for president.
We do not know who will emerge as a presidential contender. I do know it better be someone a whole lot more inspiring than the crop we had last time.

Yeah too bad she wasn't a community organiser, then she would be qualified. :lol:

Libs crack me up 24.7.

What your chart shows is that the economy Surged when we had a Democratic President and a Democratic Congress

Take note America

Well...sort of....what it shows is that if you take a half a trillion dollars and give it to a multitude of groups and tell them they must spend it, they will spend it.

Maybe if they told them they had to create jobs with it, they would have created jobs with it?

Maybe?

I look forward to seeing Palin debate President Obama.

Me too.

He's already given us so much fodder it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Consider this: Palin is at best an embarrassing interviewee. At her worst, she is a disastrous speaker who resorts to palm reading for her 'core values'.

Obama, on the other hand, is the most articulate, intelligent and skillful speakers the American political system has produced since Ronald Wilson Reagan (who was trained as an actor and therefore had the polish to present a message)

An Obama/Palin debate will be as if the Pittsburgh Steelers played your high school football team for the Super Bowl.

I look forward to seeing Palin debate President Obama.

Me too.

He's already given us so much fodder it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel.
Consider this: Palin is at best an embarrassing interviewee. At her worst, she is a disastrous speaker who resorts to palm reading for her 'core values'.

Obama, on the other hand, is the most articulate, intelligent and skillful speakers the American political system has produced since Ronald Wilson Reagan (who was trained as an actor and therefore had the polish to present a message)

An Obama/Palin debate will be as if the Pittsburgh Steelers played your high school football team for the Super Bowl.

Actually, a debate is where your public speaking skills do NOT come into play nearly as much as your "quick thinking" skills.

I do not see Obama as a quick thinker. He was losing that primary for many months as Hillary wiped him up.....until the race card was used on Bill...then she had to walk a fine line....and we all know you can not win an electrion if you have to be careful with every little thing you say about your opponent.

Take note America

Well...sort of....what it shows is that if you take a half a trillion dollars and give it to a multitude of groups and tell them they must spend it, they will spend it.

Maybe if they told them they had to create jobs with it, they would have created jobs with it?

Maybe?

Bush overspent by 5 trillion or so during his presidency.

and if you just come back with boosh and do not see the connection you are...well....

Actually, a debate is where your public speaking skills do NOT come into play nearly as much as your "quick thinking" skills.

A real debate? Sure.

However, the Presidential Debates have not been real debates for a long long time. They're very structured with approved question topics (and sometimes even approved questions) cleared by both camps. Palin won't do well in that arena. Obama will.

That's not going to be the reason Palin loses though.

Forum List

Back