Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Channel

By hating Palin so much you fools have made her very rich.

Explain this.

How do Liberals hating her translate into dumbass wingnuts giving her money?

And in that scenario, which one is the fool again? :lol:

Lol @ your clear stupidity if you can't figure it out.

No, I can't figure out why me "hating" Poor Sarah translates to you opening your wallet for her.

And obviously you cannot explain it, either! :lol:

My point is valid. By hating Palin so much you fools have made her very rich. Without all of the hate from the left keeping her in the media spotlight, she would have gone back to shooting moose and catching salmon in Alaska. By continuing to obsess over her, you made her a media star. Very few on the right give a shit about her.:D

You're even too dumb to get the basics right. We on the left do not hate Palin. We generally love and welcome her - and thank her for all the great comedy and goofy memories. We look forward to more...

Oh, and it isn't the left that is making Palin rich. We don't send her money.

nice try, but you fail once again. The media is making her rich because you on the left continue to be obsessed with her.

Obsessed? I thought you said we hated her. I'm confused...

You're even too dumb to get the basics right. We on the left do not hate Palin. We generally love and welcome her - and thank her for all the great comedy and goofy memories. We look forward to more...

nice try, but you fail once again. The media is making her rich because you on the left continue to be obsessed with her.

Moron #2

Explain this.

How do Liberals hating her translate into dumbass wingnuts giving her money?

And in that scenario, which one is the fool again? :lol:

No, I can't figure out why me "hating" Poor Sarah translates to you opening your wallet for her.

the media wallet is not my wallet. The media attention, driven by left wing obsession, is making her rich.

If you still don't get it, there it nothing more that I can say to you

Confirmed for a brain dead moron.
Hey Grampa: I hate Michele Bachmann, so send her a check!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Yes you are, thanks for confirming your mental short comings.

the media wallet is not my wallet. The media attention, driven by left wing obsession, is making her rich.

No, dumbasses who subscribe to her channel, pay big money to go to the functions she is featured at, and adore her on Facebood are making her rich.

She hasn't gotten a dime of my money, or any other Liberal's money.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I don't like her either but I'm not stupid enough to keep bringing it up, thereby giving her and her supporters more fire power.

You're simply too stupid to grasp it.

No, dumbasses who subscribe to her channel, pay big money to go to the functions she is featured at, and adore her on Facebood are making her rich.

^^^^^^ This dumbass & many more like him vote. God help us

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I don't like her either but I'm not stupid enough to keep bringing it up, thereby giving her and her supporters more fire power.

You're simply too stupid to grasp it.
So, the Liberal Media is making Poor Sarah start her own channel, and the Liberal population is forcing wingnuts to give her their money.

Got it. :lol:

she hasn't gotten any of mine either. Are CNN and MSNBC conservative outlets?

I am sure that you libtards read about her on facebook and make comments whenever she pops up.

Admit it, you are making one of your enemies richer every day. Whoever started this thread is helping her sell subscriptions, and many of them will be bought by liberals so they can continue their obsession with her.

you libs are amazingly stupid.

Well the bright side is, once Glenn Beck sunk into the black hole of internet tv, he has all but disappeared from the normal world.

Perhaps that will be Palin's fate.

Well the bright side is, once Glenn Beck sunk into the black hole of internet tv, he has all but disappeared from the normal world.

Perhaps that will be Palin's fate.

who cares? its you libs who are obsessed with Beck and Palin. Maybe you can help Bill Ayres and Rahm Emanuel start a network for those who hate the USA. You could dedicate it to all of the dead in Chicago and detroit-------bastions of failed liberalism.

I remember Chic-Fil-A getting slammed with business for weeks after the liberal gay crowd started hating. So much so that every time I went the wait just to order was ridiculous. Funny thing was, before all the hoopla I had never been there.

The very same principles apply here but it seems liberals are too stupid to figure it out.

I remember Chic-Fil-A getting slammed with business for weeks after the liberal gay crowd started hating. So much so that every time I went the wait just to order was ridiculous. Funny thing was, before all the hoopla I had never been there.

The very same principles apply here but it seems liberals are too stupid to figure it out.

its simple. Google 'defective liberal gene, DRD4'

Forum List

Back