Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Channel

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sarah Palin has announced the formation of her own Internet television news channel.
In a Facebook post late Sunday evening, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee announced the Sarah Palin Channel, an interactive, online network designed as an alternative to mainstream news media.

“This is a news channel that really is a lot more than news,” Palin said in a video introducing the network. “This is a community where we’re going to be able to share ideas and discuss the issues of the day. And we’re going to find solutions.”

The network will cost $9.95 per month or $99.95 annually for subscribers.

The former governor emphasized that she wants a dialogue with her subscribers. “I want you to talk directly to me,” she said in the video. “That’s what I’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Sarah Palin launches online TV channel - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin Channel

Let the fun begin!

Her first guest interview will be Ted Nugent. Fuaxhota will be pulling her hair out.

The network will cost $9.95 per month or $99.95 annually for subscribers.

The former governor emphasized that she wants a dialogue with her subscribers. “I want you to talk directly to me,” she said in the video. “That’s what I’m most anxious about —
Naked or not, I'm not interested. Best of Palin is available on Youtube for free

omg omg omg omg omg omg ojmg omg iong

shouldn't both of these thread freaking over Palin buying a t.v station be in media?

I'll bet she has better ratings than PMSnbc and half the lamestream news channels

that must be what has their skirts blowing up

yougogirl
much success to you

WOW! How very, very scientific!

Palin is copying Newt Gingrich's business model so she too can tap into the political profits pie big time. She could wind up as the biggest political hooker of all time...well maybe!

WOW! How very, very scientific!

Palin is copying Newt Gingrich's business model so she too can tap into the political profits pie big time. She could wind up as the biggest political hooker of all time...well maybe!

ah no, albert bore GORE already holds that title

I think we should start a pool for the death date of Palin's web site...er..."TV channel".

This is going to be a giant snore job.

I think we should start a pool for the death date of Palin's web site...er..."TV channel".

This is going to be a giant snore job.

wow, you all really don't have lives, do you?

I get your drift, and I'm with it.

But if I had a post count of 46K, I'd prolly be pretty careful saying as much.

Just sayin'.

really, since 2004... 11 YEARS.....so that's a lot to you?
whatever that has to do with anything only you know I guess
you prolly should think before you post maybe?

Last edited:
sarah palin has announced the formation of her own internet television news channel.
In a facebook post late sunday evening, the former alaska governor and 2008 republican vice presidential nominee announced the sarah palin channel, an interactive, online network designed as an alternative to mainstream news media.

“this is a news channel that really is a lot more than news,” palin said in a video introducing the network. “this is a community where we’re going to be able to share ideas and discuss the issues of the day. And we’re going to find solutions.”

the network will cost $9.95 per month or $99.95 annually for subscribers.

the former governor emphasized that she wants a dialogue with her subscribers. “i want you to talk directly to me,” she said in the video. “that’s what i’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

sarah palin launches online tv channel - jonathan topaz - politico.com

sarah palin channel

let the fun begin!

k-duh

Forum List

Back