Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Channel

Sarah Palin has announced the formation of her own Internet television news channel.
In a Facebook post late Sunday evening, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee announced the Sarah Palin Channel, an interactive, online network designed as an alternative to mainstream news media.

“This is a news channel that really is a lot more than news,” Palin said in a video introducing the network. “This is a community where we’re going to be able to share ideas and discuss the issues of the day. And we’re going to find solutions.”

The network will cost $9.95 per month or $99.95 annually for subscribers.

The former governor emphasized that she wants a dialogue with her subscribers. “I want you to talk directly to me,” she said in the video. “That’s what I’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Sarah Palin launches online TV channel - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin Channel

Let the fun begin!

For $9.99 per month (or $99.95 per year), you can live under the illusion that you're talking directly to Sarah.

lol, sorry, I just spent that hundred bucks for Amazon Prime.

I wonder if all the RWnuts who are already paying monthly for Glenn Beck's channel will be willing to fork over even more to subscribe to Palin's channel.

Whatever else being a Rightwing Nut is, it's certainly expensive !!
I predict it will force Stephanie to cut her trips to the laund-ee-mat to once a month!

Sarah Barracuda said:
“That’s what I’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Good! She'll say borderline racist and bigoted things, the 'lamestream' media will pick it up, and the only time we'll hear from her is when she's saying something stupid.

Just like now!

I kind of like the idea that we don't have to listen to her any more unless we pay. It seems like a win/win situation to me! I would consider it, but I am on a budget and I can only afford her, or the soccer channel, so I guess Sarah's channel will remain dark.

Last edited:
Sarah Barracuda said:
“That’s what I’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Good! She'll say borderline racist and bigoted things, the 'lamestream' media will pick it up, and the only time we'll hear from her is when she's saying something stupid.

Just like now!

Unfortunately, the copy-and-paste parrots such as the kind we see on this forum will drink Palin's piss and regurgitate it without expending a single mental volt on critical analysis.

Sarah Barracuda said:

Just like now!

Unfortunately, the copy-and-paste parrots such as the kind we see on this forum will drink Palin's piss and regurgitate it without expending a single mental volt on critical analysis.
Thanks for that vivid mental image! :lol:

Sarah Palin has announced the formation of her own Internet television news channel.
In a Facebook post late Sunday evening, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee announced the Sarah Palin Channel, an interactive, online network designed as an alternative to mainstream news media.

“This is a news channel that really is a lot more than news,” Palin said in a video introducing the network. “This is a community where we’re going to be able to share ideas and discuss the issues of the day. And we’re going to find solutions.”

The former governor emphasized that she wants a dialogue with her subscribers. “I want you to talk directly to me,” she said in the video. “That’s what I’m most anxious about — hearing from you. Together, we’ll go around the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

Sarah Palin Channel

Let the fun begin!

Without the massive Palin-hate from liberals like you, this would never have been possible. I am sure that she thanks for idiots for making her a multi millionaire.

Liberals are the most ignorant creatures on earth.

Sarah Palin Channel

Let the fun begin!

Without the massive Palin-hate from liberals like you, this would never have been possible. I am sure that she thanks for idiots for making her a multi millionaire.

No, that would be so-called Christian Conservatives - like you.

Sarah Palin Channel

Let the fun begin!

My point is valid. By hating Palin so much you fools have made her very rich. Without all of the hate from the left keeping her in the media spotlight, she would have gone back to shooting moose and catching salmon in Alaska. By continuing to obsess over her, you made her a media star. Very few on the right give a shit about her.:D

My point is valid. By hating Palin so much you fools have made her very rich. Without all of the hate from the left keeping her in the media spotlight, she would have gone back to shooting moose and catching salmon in Alaska. By continuing to obsess over her, you made her a media star. Very few on the right give a shit about her.:D

You're even too dumb to get the basics right. We on the left do not hate Palin. We generally love and welcome her - and thank her for all the great comedy and goofy memories. We look forward to more...

Oh, and it isn't the left that is making Palin rich. We don't send her money.

Without the massive Palin-hate from liberals like you, this would never have been possible.

All credit for Palin's celebrity goes to John McCain.

To a point you are correct, but without the hate from the left she would have faded away after the election.

But you are correct if you are saying that McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket.

But you only think it was a terrible ticket because McCain was on it.

Dumbass. :lol:

You're even too dumb to get the basics right. We on the left do not hate Palin. We generally love and welcome her - and thank her for all the great comedy and goofy memories. We look forward to more...

Oh, and it isn't the left that is making Palin rich. We don't send her money.

nice try, but you fail once again. The media is making her rich because you on the left continue to be obsessed with her.

All credit for Palin's celebrity goes to John McCain.

To a point you are correct, but without the hate from the left she would have faded away after the election.

But you are correct if you are saying that McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket.

But you only think it was a terrible ticket because McCain was on it.

Dumbass. :lol:

No, dumbass, it was a terrible ticket because of both candidates.

Forum List

Back