Sarah Palin Launches Online TV Channel

the media wallet is not my wallet. The media attention, driven by left wing obsession, is making her rich.

If you still don't get it, there it nothing more that I can say to you

No, dumbasses who subscribe to her channel, pay big money to go to the functions she is featured at, and adore her on Facebood are making her rich.

She hasn't gotten a dime of my money, or any other Liberal's money.

she hasn't gotten any of mine either. Are CNN and MSNBC conservative outlets?

I am sure that you libtards read about her on facebook and make comments whenever she pops up.

Admit it, you are making one of your enemies richer every day. Whoever started this thread is helping her sell subscriptions, and many of them will be bought by liberals so they can continue their obsession with her.

you libs are amazingly stupid.

No, they are news outlets.

They report whenever she makes a fool of herself, since she was picked as the Republican Vice-Presidential nominee in 2008.

No, dumbasses who subscribe to her channel, pay big money to go to the functions she is featured at, and adore her on Facebood are making her rich.

She hasn't gotten a dime of my money, or any other Liberal's money.

she hasn't gotten any of mine either. Are CNN and MSNBC conservative outlets?

I am sure that you libtards read about her on facebook and make comments whenever she pops up.

Admit it, you are making one of your enemies richer every day. Whoever started this thread is helping her sell subscriptions, and many of them will be bought by liberals so they can continue their obsession with her.

you libs are amazingly stupid.

No, they are news outlets.

They report whenever she makes a fool of herself, since she was picked as the Republican Vice-Presidential nominee in 2008.

In 2008 which is irrelevant in 2014. Which makes them gossip organizations rather than news agencies.

I know your addiction to all the old daytime gossip/trailer trash tv programs is tough to kick but posting about it only makes you look even dumber.

We MUST have Palin in our political scene, because we no longer have Pat Paulson:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbP0ufyax5A]Pat Paulson For President pt 2 of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

But if you need a more cerebral and mentally challenging channel, chose either the Cartoon Network or the Comedy Channel.....:lol::lol::lol:

Well the bright side is, once Glenn Beck sunk into the black hole of internet tv, he has all but disappeared from the normal world.

Perhaps that will be Palin's fate.

Glen Beck is syndicated nation wide every night on the radio idiot.

And now you can have them both.

Makes ya all warm and gooey, right?

Of we're really lucky, the two of these goofs will run for prez and veep.

Now THAT would be fun.

I remember Chic-Fil-A getting slammed with business for weeks after the liberal gay crowd started hating. So much so that every time I went the wait just to order was ridiculous. Funny thing was, before all the hoopla I had never been there.

The very same principles apply here but it seems liberals are too stupid to figure it out.

You just keep on a-eating that there chicken.

And, keep voting for your heroes, Little Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck and what's her name.

:lmao:

I remember Chic-Fil-A getting slammed with business for weeks after the liberal gay crowd started hating. So much so that every time I went the wait just to order was ridiculous. Funny thing was, before all the hoopla I had never been there.

The very same principles apply here but it seems liberals are too stupid to figure it out.

You just keep on a-eating that there chicken.

And, keep voting for your heroes, Little Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck and what's her name.

:lmao:

And you keep on suckin that there Obama cock.

Since I saw Becks name brought up just felt I would mention a week or so ago he organized a big drive to get donations of goods for the kids on the border. How many compassionate high profile liberals have done the same?

Since I saw Becks name brought up just felt I would mention a week or so ago he organized a big drive to get donations of goods for the kids on the border. How many compassionate high profile liberals have done the same?

Many, even though they don't brag about it.

Lol @ your clear stupidity if you can't figure it out.

No, I can't figure out why me "hating" Poor Sarah translates to you opening your wallet for her.

And obviously you cannot explain it, either! :lol:

the media wallet is not my wallet. The media attention, driven by left wing obsession, is making her rich.

If you still don't get it, there it nothing more that I can say to you
Someone has to actually give her that money. Reporting on her doesn't put money in her account. She gets her money from speeches paid for and funded by Rightwingers and by her reality shows, which is watched by Rightwingers.

I wonder how many pages this thread would have if Palin was actually relevant in the political field?

We're trying hard to keep her relevant. We love Sarah Palin.

Seems more like your trying do any and everything possible to distract from the Obama record.

Obama is doing pretty damn good for not having any help from the right. He gets nothing but obstruction. I believe history will judge him well.

We're trying hard to keep her relevant. We love Sarah Palin.

Seems more like your trying do any and everything possible to distract from the Obama record.

Obama is doing pretty damn good for not having any help from the right. He gets nothing but obstruction. I believe history will judge him well.

The current mood of the country and the chaos around the world does not support that as far as obstruction goes that would be due to Harry Reid and the Senate where bills have gone to die every since Democrats lost the House which they lost because the two years they controlled all of Congress neither Obama or the Democrats had any interest in working with Republicans.

Forum List

Back