sarah palin is now officially a gop member

In other breaking news, the Democrat party learned today that man had walked on the moon.

Last edited:
I do wish you folks would stop picking on my secret sweetie - Sarah Palin. You just don't know how hard it is to find a woman who knows how to field dress a moose.

Palin: When Limbaugh says ‘retards’ it’s fine | Raw Story

hypocrite to the extreme or just another partisan hack?

Who cares?
Only fair-minded and honest people, .... no one you'd be interested in.

Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?
February 1, 2010
CELEBUTARD PALIN: Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

I agree with Gunny. Who cares?
But just like the drug issue, Palin and Limbaugh are hypocrits.
"Do as I say, not as I do".

The comedy shows just love Palin. Now they have good material for their shows. Without Bush, lots of good material gone. Thanks for Palin staying in the public, plenty of good material

I do wish you folks would stop picking on my secret sweetie - Sarah Palin. You just don't know how hard it is to find a woman who knows how to field dress a moose.

it's a hell of a lot easier than finding someone who knows how to cross dress a moose, i can tell you that.

That shouldn't be too hard... Jay Canuck posts here often and he's an expert moose cross-dresser...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Conservatards huh? Still makes us look smarter than any Demowit. You guys are afraid of Gov. Palin because she is smarter than anyone you have in there now, including..........

Forum List

Back