Sarah Palin is back!

Interesting..........................some creepy old man with a lot of money decides to hire some chick (Sarah Palin, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) because she looks good and gets a lot of ratings.

Nice to know that the GOP and it's sound machine (FAUX Nooze) are still doing the same thing.

Gonna be good to have the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (known as Palin) to have on the airwaves again.

Bill Maher and John Oliver (who is standing in for Jon Stewart for the next 3 months while he's directing a movie) are grateful for this bounty.

I'm guessing that her bat shit crazy is gonna provide quite a few chuckles.................thank God that she stepped in while Bachman was resigning.

The world of liberal idiots is funny, they think John Stewart and Comedy Central are participants in the political debate.

You get the most people are laughing at you right? Including John Stewart himself right?

Hello... they elect them into office...Al Franken anyone? Libs have zero standards, yet everyone else is supposed to take cues from them about life choices? Not. :cuckoo:

it blows my mind that she gets paid for her zany rants or anyone watches her. I can't stomach listening to that shrill voice for longer than 4 seconds regardless of the content.

Hmmmm. Exactly how I feel about Obama.

Me too! I can't stand him and the way he gets up there and tells the most outrageous lies like we're going to believe them.

Interesting..........................some creepy old man with a lot of money decides to hire some chick (Sarah Palin, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) because she looks good and gets a lot of ratings.

Nice to know that the GOP and it's sound machine (FAUX Nooze) are still doing the same thing.

Gonna be good to have the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (known as Palin) to have on the airwaves again.

Bill Maher and John Oliver (who is standing in for Jon Stewart for the next 3 months while he's directing a movie) are grateful for this bounty.

I'm guessing that her bat shit crazy is gonna provide quite a few chuckles.................thank God that she stepped in while Bachman was resigning.

The world of liberal idiots is funny, they think John Stewart and Comedy Central are participants in the political debate.

You get the most people are laughing at you right? Including John Stewart himself right?

Hello... they elect them into office...Al Franken anyone? Libs have zero standards, yet everyone else is supposed to take cues from them about life choices? Not. :cuckoo:

Al Franken??

He hasn't been a comedian since he's been a politician. You don't even see him on TV, even as a Senator.
Nice try. Not.

Last edited:

Al Franken??

He hasn't been a comedian since he's been a politician. You don't even see him on TV, even as a Senator.
Nice try. Not.

He hadn't been a comedian since way before that. Not for his lack of trying, he just wasn't funny.

Al Franken??

Nice try. Not.

And this makes what point exactly...when it comes to the fact that you morons elected him in the first place? And rooted him on like little groupies the whole time he was actively involved in stealing his senate seat? :eusa_shhh:

Al Franken??

Nice try. Not.

He hadn't been a comedian since way before that. Not for his lack of trying, he just wasn't funny.

Libs love all the low grade B and D comedians ( see Kathy Griffin). If they could... they would elect them all to office just based off of the fact that they make their money trashing republican's.

Sarah Palin to Rejoin Fox News Channel - WSJ.com

Ms. Palin became a national celebrity after her unsuccessful 2008 vice presidential turned into a media career as a paid Fox News contributor from January 2010 to January of this year. The Wall Street Journal reported in January that Ms. Palin wouldn't be renewing her contract with the cable news networking, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Ailes told the Associated Press in 2011, "I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings."

Did she go somewhere?

man oh man, all this over palin..

it's like their Obsession with Fox news, Rush, Beck, etc etc...they are programmed to hate them or something...I'm amazed to watch the spew of the left for these

Palin was a candidate for Vice President and this is how they speak about her, remember they wail about respect and civility..

Yeah...............sure....................and exactly how civil is Palin towards President Obama? How about Jan Brewer? Wanna talk about Darryl Issa and the way he calls the WH Press Secretary a "paid liar"?

Tell ya what........................I'm just a citizen who has an internet connection and an opinion, and I can say whatever I wish, because there is such a thing as free speech.

However........................you'd think that elected GOP officials would have a bit more decorum.

But.........................tea bagging idiots is who you elected to represent you, so good luck with that.

Oh lord. A ThinkProgress link. Enough said.

Big Bad Businessweek also!

The big bad businessweek article had nothing to do with the topic. Yes, I'm sure rich people want to save more money and make more money. So do I and I'm not even rich.

The topic was Republicans doing for the rich and screwing the middle class, so the Business Week article is spot on.

You want to make more and save more. But we one percenters make more and save more by your burring your head in the sand voting against your own self interest. btw Thank You!!!!!

How many Republicans have authored bills in the last 40 years to help the middle class without giving a bigger chunk to the wealthy?

The answer is ZERO.

... GIVING a bigger chunk to the wealthy? Is this liberal talk for letting people keep more of there own money? Is that what you're talking about? Republicans tend to want the poor, middle class and wealthy to keep more of their own money because republicans don't tend to see the government as an engine of prosperity as opposed to the private sector.

Reagan cut my Federal taxes by 50% while raising yours seven times in eight years.

GOP Can't Handle The Truth: Taxes Are Lower Under Obama Than Reagan | ThinkProgress

Two additional sites that were authored by or put in place via IRS rules.

The Biggest "Takers" and Societal Parasites Are the Rich, Not the Working Class and Poor

How to Pay No Taxes: 10 Strategies Used by the Rich - Businessweek

971464_590011181020751_787906246_n.jpg

Big Bad Businessweek also!

The big bad businessweek article had nothing to do with the topic. Yes, I'm sure rich people want to save more money and make more money. So do I and I'm not even rich.

The topic was Republicans doing for the rich and screwing the middle class, so the Business Week article is spot on.

You want to make more and save more. But we one percenters make more and save more by your burring your head in the sand voting against your own self interest. btw Thank You!!!!!

You're quite welcome.

575424_588014404553762_1654333449_n.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again - fux is perfect for $appy $arah. If she had to do something that required a brain, she'd quit. Occasional appearances on fux won't demand anything intellectual from her and, best of all, we'll all get to see her say stupid things on SNL.

Its a win-win.

it's like their Obsession with Fox news, Rush, Beck, etc etc...they are programmed to hate them or something...I'm amazed to watch the spew of the left for these

Palin was a candidate for Vice President and this is how they speak about her, remember they wail about respect and civility..

You are aware the reason that the Republicans teamed Palin with McCain is so he'd loose.

You are aware the reason that the Republicans teamed Palin with McCain is so he'd loose.

Oh lord, I sense another conspiracy theory rearing it's ugly head. I guess the whole class warfare thing got boring.

575424_588014404553762_1654333449_n.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again - fux is perfect for $appy $arah. If she had to do something that required a brain, she'd quit. Occasional appearances on fux won't demand anything intellectual from her and, best of all, we'll all get to see her say stupid things on SNL.

Its a win-win.

You mean..................if she had to do something that required work (and a brain), she'd quit.

Yanno..................I hope that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (aka Sarah Palin) keeps spewing her stupidity for a long time.

A good example of bad behavior is always fun to watch (and educational, because you don't want to become that stupid).

sheesh

so, they must of teamed Hillary to run against Obama so she would lose?

lol

sheesh

so, they must of teamed Hillary to run against Obama so she would lose?

lol

Just a quick question.........................why would a political party make a team that they knew would lose?

McStupid didn't team up with the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil because he thought that he'd lose.

He teamed up with her because he thought he could win, especially with what happened in the Democrat primary where Obama beat Hillary. McStupid thought that he could win if he had a woman who looked good (i.e. Palin), and she could suck up the general votes of those who were against Obama because he'd beat Hillary.

Only problem is....................they picked someone who looked good and had a legend (i.e. Palin, the beauty queen moose skinner) and didn't have anything to back it up.

Cool.....................bring back the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, and bring back McStupid and his idiot daughter.

We still need humor, and they're pretty good to laugh at.

Oh lord, I sense another conspiracy theory rearing it's ugly head. I guess the whole class warfare thing got boring.

It's the truth!

What class warfare thing? Perhaps it's a realization that the Republicans, teabaggers, and Libertarians aren't your friends?

Forum List

Back