Sarah Palin is back!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Sarah Palin to Rejoin Fox News Channel - WSJ.com

Ms. Palin became a national celebrity after her unsuccessful 2008 vice presidential turned into a media career as a paid Fox News contributor from January 2010 to January of this year. The Wall Street Journal reported in January that Ms. Palin wouldn't be renewing her contract with the cable news networking, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Ailes told the Associated Press in 2011, "I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings."

oh boy, this thread will go on FOR DAYS

won't be pretty either

carry on

This is all fine and good, but I want to know when "Honey Boo Boo" is back!

They're blood kin and interchangeable.

Oh goody goody, $illy $appy $orry-A$$ $arah is back on fux. $he will have even more opportunities to $really $tupid $tuff and we can point and laugh and call her a REE-tard.

$eriously folx, if $he hadn't gotten thi$ gig, $he would have had to do a tat show or help failing bars by $elling hillbilly heroin on the air.

Another benefit is, now hannity won't be the most $tupid A$$hole on the air.

Cool Beans.

Ms. Palin became a national celebrity after her unsuccessful 2008 vice presidential turned into a media career as a paid Fox News contributor from January 2010 to January of this year. The Wall Street Journal reported in January that Ms. Palin wouldn't be renewing her contract with the cable news networking, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Mr. Ailes told the Associated Press in 2011, "I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings."

To Katzndogz: Think how Sarah and Michele Bachmann together will drive the Left crazy:

And, Van Susteren noted, “It is free promo for Fox since it will drive her TV critics crazy! They are obsessed with her!”

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy
By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 6/13/13 3:48 PM EDT

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

I remeber when the libs were crowing about Palin being fired. It turned out to be contract negotiations after all.

This is all fine and good, but I want to know when "Honey Boo Boo" is back!

They're blood kin and interchangeable.

Oh goody goody, $illy $appy $orry-A$$ $arah is back on fux. $he will have even more opportunities to $really $tupid $tuff and we can point and laugh and call her a REE-tard.

$eriously folx, if $he hadn't gotten thi$ gig, $he would have had to do a tat show or help failing bars by $elling hillbilly heroin on the air.

Another benefit is, now hannity won't be the most $tupid A$$hole on the air.

Cool Beans.

Why do all liberals remind me in some way of Stan Laurel? Maybe it's the unconscious lapses into self-parody.

Amusing to watch, though.

Mention Sarah Palin and liberals react like snarling dogs thrown a sausage. Hell, I'd vote fer her just for that reason and I really don't care for her neocon ways.

I remeber when the libs were crowing about Palin being fired. It turned out to be contract negotiations after all.

Sarah was kicking Obama's ass up one side and down the other. The One had no choice but to loose the media hounds.

To Katzndogz: Think how Sarah and Michele Bachmann together will drive the Left crazy:

And, Van Susteren noted, “It is free promo for Fox since it will drive her TV critics crazy! They are obsessed with her!”

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy
By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 6/13/13 3:48 PM EDT

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

To Flanders...you mean even more?

Forum List

Back