Sarah Palin goes on Fox and says more stupid stuff

[

Don't blame the Democrats on this one... The is cannibalism from the inside...

Dem have got the popcorn and just watching...

Well jolly good and pip pip, all those "cowboy" terms one such as you uses.

Sniffing panties is what flaccid little leftists do best!

Like with Bill Clinton and Monica? Oh wait, that was repug panty sniffing.

dumb_as_a_stump.jpg

Why doesn't the Right just shrug their collective shoulders and write Sarah Palin off as a massive mistake and waste of their time?

The more Ms. Palin shows up to demonstrate her style of bumper sticker thinking, the more folks will use her as a target.

Right wingers: distance yourselves from Ms. Palin. She is not doing any good for your brand.

Its you lefties that keep Palin in the news. Your obsession with her has made her a multi millionaire.

YOU are the idiots here.

I don't have cable, and back when I did, I had locked out Fox, just so I would not accidently come across it while surfing. I will say, however, that I am grateful that I can see the video clips of Sarah's incherant speeches on YouTube and on my home page news. She kind of serves the same purpose as Less Nesmon, who did the news on the TV series, WKRP.

The fact that she is totally clueless as to why she gets no respect makes it sublime!

hey libs----------palin is not running for anything, holds no office, has no power to do anything.

your obsession with her borders on insanity.

I don't have cable, and back when I did, I had locked out Fox, just so I would not accidently come across it while surfing. I will say, however, that I am grateful that I can see the video clips of Sarah's incherant speeches on YouTube and on my home page news. She kind of serves the same purpose as Less Nesmon, who did the news on the TV series, WKRP.

The fact that she is totally clueless as to why she gets no respect makes it sublime!

Really?
You were so afraid to come across Fox while channel surfing you blocked it?
And you are proud to announce that?

I mean, really? You are that weak that you need to block a channel out of fear you may get a glimpse of it?

Wow....you actually have to protect yourself from your fear of a TV station....how pathetic is that?

Really?

I mean, really? You are that weak that you need to block a channel out of fear you may get a glimpse of it?

Wow....you actually have to protect yourself from your fear of a TV station....how pathetic is that?

Sorry. I didn't read your post. I try to quarantine ignorance everywhere I find it. If we had done that years ago, there wouldn't be a tea party today!

hey libs----------palin is not running for anything, holds no office, has no power to do anything.

She still operates Palin PAC and collects funds for political lobbying and activities and promoting political agenda's. She makes regular paid political speeches at political fund raising events and is a paid political commentator. In addition she has publicly announced that she is serious about a possible entrance into the nomination process. Any of those public positions qualifies her as a spokesperson and hence, a person who requires a response from opposing agenda's. She is not a victim. Just a whiner.

Why doesn't the Right just shrug their collective shoulders and write Sarah Palin off as a massive mistake and waste of their time?

The more Ms. Palin shows up to demonstrate her style of bumper sticker thinking, the more folks will use her as a target.

Right wingers: distance yourselves from Ms. Palin. She is not doing any good for your brand.

Too many of them don't see her for what she really is, an idiot.

Too many of them don't see her for what she really is, an idiot.
Too many of them identify with Palin as an idiot.

She still operates Palin PAC and collects funds for political lobbying and activities and promoting political agenda's. She makes regular paid political speeches at political fund raising events and is a paid political commentator. In addition she has publicly announced that she is serious about a possible entrance into the nomination process. Any of those public positions qualifies her as a spokesperson and hence, a person who requires a response from opposing agenda's. She is not a victim. Just a whiner.

All this is true, but I still maintain that anytime the radical Right is separated from their money, it is a good thing. I just wish that Sarah would actually write her own book instead of using ghost writers. I think it would be hilarious!

Really?

Sorry. I didn't read your post. I try to quarantine ignorance everywhere I find it. If we had done that years ago, there wouldn't be a tea party today!

So you are saying that those whom you disagree with are ignorant and find it best to block them out of your life.

I learn from those I disagree with. That is why I have changed my position on many social issues.

You should try it.

Really?

So you are saying that those whom you disagree with are ignorant and find it best to block them out of your life.

I learn from those I disagree with. That is why I have changed my position on many social issues.

You should try it.

Jar, if you pick up your education and knowledge from a computer message board, it explains one hell of a lot about you!

Really?

You should try it.

Jar, if you pick up your education and knowledge from a computer message board, it explains one hell of a lot about you!

Excuse me? Exactly where did I say I pick up my education and knowledge on a message board?

I simply said that I do not block out from my life those whom I disagree with simply because I disagree with them...for I find I learn from those I disagree with.

But based on your response, you will believe anything you deem best to believe...so it really doesn't matter what I said.

No reason to continue this conversation. Take care.

Forum List

Back