Sarah Palin goes on Fox and says more stupid stuff

Why doesn't the Right just shrug their collective shoulders and write Sarah Palin off as a massive mistake and waste of their time?

The more Ms. Palin shows up to demonstrate her style of bumper sticker thinking, the more folks will use her as a target.

Right wingers: distance yourselves from Ms. Palin. She is not doing any good for your brand.
I would much rather prefer the Repubs embrace her with open arms. Hopefully they nominate her. Politics is so much fun when she is around.

Sarah has about as much chance of getting the Republican Nomination as you do.... None.

What I don't get is the visceral hatred that flows from every pore of your disgusting being whenever she appears.

Now, I know that the entire left is nothing more than one, big hate group...... But why so much aimed at her?

Does she threaten you? Were you not breast fed as a child?

What's the deal?

I personally think she's a bit of a crank, myself. But she's a nice person. She tries. She's Miss Every Mom. Does her best and her kids still let her down sometimes. Has to work hard to keep her figure. Does her best with the numbskull kids she bore unto this Earth.

Why the hate?

Other than like I said, dimocrap scum are just one big hate group. THAT is a fact.
Neither hate nor fear. More like incredulity. Incredulity over how anyone could take her seriously, given her track record as a walking gaffe machine and a quitter.

Why doesn't the Right just shrug their collective shoulders and write Sarah Palin off as a massive mistake and waste of their time?

The more Ms. Palin shows up to demonstrate her style of bumper sticker thinking, the more folks will use her as a target.

Right wingers: distance yourselves from Ms. Palin. She is not doing any good for your brand.
I would much rather prefer the Repubs embrace her with open arms. Hopefully they nominate her. Politics is so much fun when she is around.

Sarah has about as much chance of getting the Republican Nomination as you do.... None.

What I don't get is the visceral hatred that flows from every pore of your disgusting being whenever she appears.

Now, I know that the entire left is nothing more than one, big hate group...... But why so much aimed at her?

What's the deal?

I personally think she's a bit of a crank, myself. But she's a nice person. She tries. She's Miss Every Mom. Does her best and her kids still let her down sometimes. Has to work hard to keep her figure. Does her best with the numbskull kids she bore unto this Earth.

Why the hate?

Other than like I said, dimocrap scum are just one big hate group. THAT is a fact.
Neither hate nor fear. More like incredulity. Incredulity over how anyone could take her seriously, given her track record as a walking gaffe machine and a quitter.

She sure does occupy a lot of your hate time.

Too bad you have an unlimited supply

What's the deal?

Why the hate?

She sure does occupy a lot of your hate time.

Too bad you have an unlimited supply
Is it tough for you to understand the difference between hate and incredulity? Should I type slower, or use easier words than 'incredulity'?

What's the deal?

Why the hate?

That's not hate. We love her. Can't you tell by all the laughter that follows her wherever she goes?

What's the deal?

Why the hate?

I dont hate Palin. Who told you that? How can you possibly hate someone that makes you laugh as much as she makes me laugh? She is the only reason I even followed the political coverage when she teamed up with McCain. You seem a bit tender in regards to her. Did you have a thing for her and she turned you down? You should talk to Glen Rice the ex NBA player. He could give you some tips on Palin.

What's the deal?

Why the hate?

I dont hate Palin. Who told you that? How can you possibly hate someone that makes you laugh as much as she makes me laugh? She is the only reason I even followed the political coverage when she teamed up with McCain. You seem a bit tender in regards to her. Did you have a thing for her and she turned you down? You should talk to Glen Rice the ex NBA player. He could give you some tips on Palin.

the first words out of Edgie's mouth is hate, followed by something relating to homosexuals, followed by whining like a little girl. Pay no attention to him/her.

Ever notice how the Rabid Right defenders of Palin always come around to 'hate and fear'.

Perhaps because they are so used to trafficking in hate and fear, it has become their default reasoning.

Ever notice how the Rabid Right defenders of Palin always come around to 'hate and fear'.

Perhaps because they are so used to trafficking in hate and fear, it has become their default reasoning.
I cant see anyone hating Palin unless they are really into womens rights. They may hate her because of the damage she is doing to the perception of women as thinking entities.

I cant see anyone hating Palin unless they are really into womens rights. They may hate her because of the damage she is doing to the perception of women as thinking entities.
You give her too much credit. One blithering idiot cannot cast aspersions on an entire gender.

sure it has, behind the firewall of facts and logic. How sad.

...On Fox News and says stupid stuff? How do you know? What's she gotta say to be seen as overtly stupid if on Fox News? Did she stand out as unusually stupid saying the Moon's bigger than the Sun or something like that? :) Ya gotta really stand apart from the usual folks to be thought of as stupid if on Fox News. :) Not like Fox News has the 2nd least educated viewing audience, second only to daytime talk shows like Springer. ...Oh wait...;)
That would be second least indoctrinated.

No...I bet even Phyllis Schafly face palms.

What's the deal?

Why the hate?

the first words out of Edgie's mouth is hate, followed by something relating to homosexuals, followed by whining like a little girl. Pay no attention to him/her.
it.

I hope that they keep on showcasing her and making Palin, Huckabee, and cruz the face of the party. :)

Forum List

Back