I don't say this often, but RIGHT ON MRS. OBAMA!!!

For Michelle to cover her hair with a headscarf at the kings funeral would have been a sign of respect .......not seen as bowing down to anyone..

Too many American's show total disregard for the people's customs in other countries.

And then wonder why Americans are viewed around the world as arrogant A-holes. ...... :cool:

For Michelle to cover her hair with a headscarf at the kings funeral would have been a sign of respect .......not seen as bowing down to anyone..

Too many American's show total disregard for the people's customs in other countries.

And then wonder why Americans are viewed around the world as arrogant A-holes. ...... :cool:

There is no reason in the world for a Christian woman to have to subject herself to the tortures of Shariah law or Wahabi'ism or any of that fucked-up barbarism.

Now, let's listen to Righties bitch and moan, since Laura Bush did indeed cover her head when she and Pres. Bush visited Saudi Arabia. So, this means that she is a secret muslim, right, and Michelle Obama is not, right?

There is no reason in the world for a Christian woman to have to subject herself to the tortures of Shariah law or Wahabi'ism or any of that fucked-up barbarism.

Now, let's listen to Righties bitch and moan, since Laura Bush did indeed cover her head when she and Pres. Bush visited Saudi Arabia. So, this means that she is a secret muslim, right, and Michelle Obama is not, right?
damn you are such a bitch. faggot

So for Michelle to wear a headscarf to the King's funeral would have been Shariah law torture and barbaric?? ...... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

It's demanded of muslim women as a sign of obedience to "Allah" under the dictates of Islam. But Michelle Obama is not a muslim. Even Saudi law says that this is not required of foreigners, so why should Michelle Obama have to do this? "Moderate" muslim women across the world do not wear headscarves at all any more. If the absense of a simple scarf is enough to bring backwards thinking muslims into rage, is that supposed to bother me? That they act like the lowest of primates when suddenly they don't get what they want, do you think that bothers me? No, it doesn't. And it shouldn't bother Michelle Obama, either, for she is a Christian and the spouse of the most powerful man in the world, our President, Barack Obama. Muslims who would be upset by something as simple as this, must be some pretty stupid people. I strongly defend their right to exercise their religion all they want, but their rights stop at MY doorstep and MY person. And the same applies for the FLOTUS.

It's really that simple.

Last edited:
I never said that her wearing a headscarf was mandatory.

Only that it would have shown a sign of respect for the former King and his family. ..... :cool:
Just goes to show the Moochelle has no respect for anyone but herself.

Yeah, I find it disrespectful on her part.

Yeah, I find it disrespectful on her part.

I bet you do.

But had she worn the scarf, you would be parroting that she really IS a secret muslim.

Oh, you Rrrrrrrrrraging Rrrrrrrrrighties...

What a non issue.

Michelle has worn one in the past, Laura Bush has not on occasion.

What a non issue.

Michelle has worn one in the past, Laura Bush has not on occasion.

laurabushhijab.jpg

Laura_Bush_Hijab.jpg

AP07102404081-638x493.jpg

052305.jpg

I love it when you lie like a rug.

Forum List

Back