Sarah Palin goes on Fox and says more stupid stuff

hey libs----------palin is not running for anything, holds no office, has no power to do anything.

your obsession with her borders on insanity.
She has indicated she is considering a run for President.

That makes her fair game.

Hillary is technically not running for office, either. And yet she is attacked on a nearly daily basis here. In fact, if we do a search on "Hillary" in posts by Redfish , we find you have quite an obsession with her.

I suggest taking that beam out of your eye first next time.

hey libs----------palin is not running for anything, holds no office, has no power to do anything.

Hillary is technically not running for office, either. And yet she is attacked on a nearly daily basis here. In fact, if we do a search on "Hillary" in posts by Redfish , we find you have quite an obsession with her.

His feelings were hurt we were laughing at Palin. Thats why he got all emotional.

Palin is not running for POTUS or anything else. She is getting very rich because of fools like you who are obsessed with her.

Hillary may or may not be running, but she is fair game because she was Flotus, a senator, and Secstate. She also has a big mouth and continues to put her foot into it.

But I think if you compare the number of Palin threads to the number of HRC threads, Palin would win. Since there is nothing in your life besides this message board, why don't you do a count?

His feelings were hurt we were laughing at Palin. Thats why he got all emotional.

Thats where you are wrong, I never was a Palin supporter, I find her irritating and kind of dumb. Thats why I do not understand why you libs are so obsessed with every word that comes out of her mouth.

Are you so stupid that you think that all conservatives and republicans support her and somehow by trashing her you are trashing all of us? Are you that stupid?

Sarah Palin complains that ‘quasi-right’ Fox News thinks she’s a joke: ‘This is war’

She has never gotten along with O'Reilly. He's basically called her a dope to her face in the past -- but Fox still keeps her around.

That is the main problem with conservative and the GOP -- they keep the stupid base around just for the votes.

“Even there on Fox, kind of a quasi- or assumed conservative outlet,” Palin continued, “we have all day listening to the tease with Bill O’Reilly’s, he’s talking about the guests on his show tonight, or the commentary on his show, and that would be, ‘Oh, all these GOP contenders thinking about running like Donald Trump, Sarah Palin,’ and he names them off – he says, ‘Oh, what a reality show that would be, yuck-yuck.’”

Palin, the former half-term governor of Alaska and 2008 vice-presidential candidate, said “the left” doesn’t marginalize its own possible candidates.

“They take this serious, because this is war, and hopefully the media – even the quasi-right side of the media – won’t be looking at this as some kind of reality show, a joke, because they have theirs, they’re taking care of theirs fine,” she said.

“No, the people of America deserve the best, and competition through a GOP primary, whether a Bill O’Reilly or somebody else assumes it’s a reality show or not, they deserve that competition to surface the competitor who can take on Hillary or whomever it may be and win for this country,” Palin said.
Fox brought her back on the payroll because the rw base (MURICAN taliban) gobbles-up her bumper sticker sound bites.

Thats where you are wrong, I never was a Palin supporter, I find her irritating and kind of dumb. Thats why I do not understand why you libs are so obsessed with every word that comes out of her mouth.

Are you so stupid that you think that all conservatives and republicans support her and somehow by trashing her you are trashing all of us? Are you that stupid?
You seem emotional about this so I dont believe you when you say you didnt support her. I'm not really concerned about what all cons and repubs think of her. I just like making fun of her over the dumb stuff she says. If she was a lib I would be doing the same thing.

You seem emotional about this so I dont believe you when you say you didnt support her. I'm not really concerned about what all cons and repubs think of her. I just like making fun of her over the dumb stuff she says. If she was a lib I would be doing the same thing.

left wing stupidity and lying angers me. Sorry, but it just does.

Personally I find Palin annoying, her speech patterns very irritating, and even though she did some good things for alaska, she has no place on the national stage.

but as long as the left remains obsessed with her, she will continue to benefit from your attention.

Palin is fun in every race.... Mama Bear is great...
She comes from the gut and not from the brain.

She should be every race, pure entertainment.

I agree

All the other Republicans are just so fucking boring

left wing stupidity and lying angers me. Sorry, but it just does.

Personally I find Palin annoying, her speech patterns very irritating, and even though she did some good things for alaska, she has no place on the national stage.

but as long as the left remains obsessed with her, she will continue to benefit from your attention.
I dont pay her any money or anything. I just laugh at her on SNL and when I happen to catch the news.

Why doesn't the Right just shrug their collective shoulders and write Sarah Palin off as a massive mistake and waste of their time?

The more Ms. Palin shows up to demonstrate her style of bumper sticker thinking, the more folks will use her as a target.

Right wingers: distance yourselves from Ms. Palin. She is not doing any good for your brand.

Its you lefties that keep Palin in the news. Your obsession with her has made her a multi millionaire.

YOU are the idiots here.
How can we miss her if she won't go away?

She also has a big mouth and continues to put her foot into it.

I agree. Thats a very good reason to laugh at and mock Palin.
What do you think about Sarah Palins policy record when it comes to governing? In specifics, what did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?

Doesn't matter. She could have been a combination of Lincoln, Churchill, and Gandhi, before she quit her job, but she has said and done enough stupid stuff since then to trash all those combined reputations. How many drunken brawls, and children spitting out illegitimate kids does it take before you realize someone is a joke?

Why ARE Democrats so dedicated to tearing down women?

Hey, it kept Hillary out of the oval office. But, then, so did Bill when he was "working".
Have you noticed that the leftist whiners on the board never talk about their own (Democrats') policies, mistakes, lies, diversions, crimes etc.?

All they seem to do here is whine about Republicans.

I don't have cable, and back when I did, I had locked out Fox, just so I would not accidently come across it while surfing. I will say, however, that I am grateful that I can see the video clips of Sarah's incherant speeches on YouTube and on my home page news. She kind of serves the same purpose as Less Nesmon, who did the news on the TV series, WKRP.

The fact that she is totally clueless as to why she gets no respect makes it sublime!

She gets no respect because of the Libral lamestream media

She also has a big mouth and continues to put her foot into it.

I agree. Thats a very good reason to laugh at and mock Palin.
What do you think about Sarah Palins policy record when it comes to governing? In specifics, what did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?
and children spitting out illegitimate kids does it take before you realize someone is a joke?
And 75% of blacks, in America, do not know who their fathers are. Just more hypocritical Christianity slamming. No, please answer, for the record, What did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?

Forum List

Back