Sarah Palin goes on Fox and says more stupid stuff

Why ARE Democrats so dedicated to tearing down women?

Hey, it kept Hillary out of the oval office. But, then, so did Bill when he was "working".
Have you noticed that the leftist whiners on the board never talk about their own (Democrats') policies, mistakes, lies, diversions, crimes etc.?

All they seem to do here is whine about Republicans.
Laughing at sarah is not whining. It's great fun. Go buy a sense of humor, and you will understand.

Hey, it kept Hillary out of the oval office. But, then, so did Bill when he was "working".
Have you noticed that the leftist whiners on the board never talk about their own (Democrats') policies, mistakes, lies, diversions, crimes etc.?

I can't get a single one to address what specific policies they liked or disliked that Palin enacted as governor.

Project much?

She also has a big mouth and continues to put her foot into it.

I agree. Thats a very good reason to laugh at and mock Palin.
What do you think about Sarah Palins policy record when it comes to governing? In specifics, what did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?
She quit. That tells me all I need to know about her policy record. She cant see a job through.
Ok.....give me the specifics that led to her resigning. I'll give you a little hint, it had to do with a little unheard of loophole in Alaskan law at the time. Let's see how knowledgeable you are of it.

What do you think about Sarah Palins policy record when it comes to governing? In specifics, what did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?
and children spitting out illegitimate kids does it take before you realize someone is a joke?
And 75% of blacks, in America, do not know who their fathers are. Just more hypocritical Christianity slamming. No, please answer, for the record, What did you like or dislike about her policies she enacted?
Where did I mention Christianity? I'm not sure why you mentioned blacks either, unless you just have to mention them in every post you make.

She quit. That tells me all I need to know about her policy record. She cant see a job through.
Ok.....give me the specifics that led to her resigning. I'll give you a little hint, it had to do with a little unheard of loophole in Alaskan law at the time. Let's see how knowledgeable you are of it.
What do specifics have to do with anything? She quit. Thats all I need to know.

I can't get a single one to address what specific policies they liked or disliked that Palin enacted as governor.
That's because Sarah is never going to be a serious contender for any elected office ever again. She is nothing more than a joke, and a shining example of right wing ignorance. Think Victoria Jackson with more followers.

If it wasn't for the Liberal Lamestream Media....Palin would be President today

She could have easily beaten that OwwwwwwBama

Palin.jpg

That's because Sarah is never going to be a serious contender for any elected office ever again. She is nothing more than a joke, and a shining example of right wing ignorance. Think Victoria Jackson with more followers.
For the 3rd time, what policies do you agree or disagree with that Sarah Palin enacted as governor?

For the 3rd time, what policies do you agree or disagree with that Sarah Palin enacted as governor?
And for the third time, it doesn't matter. I won't get into a discussion about her action as governor when she has been such a fool since she quit. The main thing I know about what she did was to fire a guy because some of her family was getting a divorce. That doesn't even matter either. She is an idiot, and there is nothing you can say to ever remove that ridiculous claim to fame that she has so fully earned.

Forum List

Back