Sarah Palin For President?

Sarah Palin sure get's the liberals all wee weed up...

Exactly, if you want to raise an issue, say, health care rationing, get Palin to characterize it as death panels and the Dems will scream and shout about it so much that many voters will just assume there must be something to it. The funny thing is that even after end of life counseling gets scrapped, the Dems somehow seem to believe they came out on top over Palin.

Sarah Palin sure get's the liberals all wee weed up...

Exactly, if you want to raise an issue, say, health care rationing, get Palin to characterize it as death panels and the Dems will scream and shout about it so much that many voters will just assume there must be something to it. The funny thing is that even after end of life counseling gets scrapped, the Dems somehow seem to believe they came out on top over Palin.

She annihilated ObamaCare with one post on Facebook.

Lets see Palin is a lying goofy woman who made up death panels a couple of weeks ago and just went on some rant on her facebook page about Obama lending money for off shore drilling from the US export import bank.................which by the way is what they are supposed to do except Palin likes to act like she doesn't know that.

I do not believe Palin is that dumb personally. I think she makes chumps out of her ignorant base because she knows they are a bunch of uninformed nut cases. Selfish and totally self interested people are easy to pull the wool over their eyes . Which is what most of her base is. They are either A- so ideological that abortion is all they care about. Or B- So selfish they have their's and they want the status Quo cause they figure it benefits them. You just make it about them which Palin does and they will hoot, holler and rant not to let anybody have what they have . Or to complain about Abortion, take your pick.

Palin is not as dumb as she appears she knows better. Thus she is lying about a lot of what she says , which makes her at best a very deceived poor excuse for the Christian she calls herself.

After all under her Alaska passed the exact same law for consultation for living wills. She signed it and no that same thing is death panels according to the lying Sarah.

True conservatives know she is not the real deal because she taxed oil companies heavily to pay out a bigger dividend check to every man , woman and child in Alaska. $3600 last year I believe, they each got the highest ever under any Government and Palin gave it to them. ...................... True conservatives hate that.
And her almost free health care Alaskan's get.

Palin was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

Has the US tax payer funding a gas pipeline up in Alaska.

Has a teen daughter who got knocked up but wants to end sex education and birth control info in public schools.

Shoot Palin couldn't even be re- elected governor of Alaska again a fact she knew thus she quit. Let alone president of the US. People with a working brain simply would not vote for the woman.

Sarah Palin is not stupid she thinks the American people are stupid and knows her base is.

Sarah Palin is in the news simply because of the lies she keeps telling.

If she doesn't like it or if her goofy base doesn't like it tell her to go fishing with hubby and shut the hell up for awhile , trust me normal Americans will be happy never to hear from that immoral woman again.

Let me deal with all the stuff in your post that's not an outright lie or just plain fucking ignorant....

well, that's it.

This is fun lets add some more.

Lets see Sarah Palin hid her pregnancy for seven months from even her own staff as governor. ................. Wonder why Sarah would hide a bun in the oven for 7 months?
Logically people would get upset when they found out she had been hiding it. Was she so stupid to think they wouldn't be? Or was she pondering is she should have that last baby?

Doesn't really matter any woman in her mid forties that is too stupid to know what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it is certainly too stupid to be president .

Lets see Palin is a lying goofy woman who made up death panels a couple of weeks ago and just went on some rant on her facebook page about Obama lending money for off shore drilling from the US export import bank.................which by the way is what they are supposed to do except Palin likes to act like she doesn't know that.

I do not believe Palin is that dumb personally. I think she makes chumps out of her ignorant base because she knows they are a bunch of uninformed nut cases. Selfish and totally self interested people are easy to pull the wool over their eyes . Which is what most of her base is. They are either A- so ideological that abortion is all they care about. Or B- So selfish they have their's and they want the status Quo cause they figure it benefits them. You just make it about them which Palin does and they will hoot, holler and rant not to let anybody have what they have . Or to complain about Abortion, take your pick.

Palin is not as dumb as she appears she knows better. Thus she is lying about a lot of what she says , which makes her at best a very deceived poor excuse for the Christian she calls herself.

After all under her Alaska passed the exact same law for consultation for living wills. She signed it and no that same thing is death panels according to the lying Sarah.

True conservatives know she is not the real deal because she taxed oil companies heavily to pay out a bigger dividend check to every man , woman and child in Alaska. $3600 last year I believe, they each got the highest ever under any Government and Palin gave it to them. ...................... True conservatives hate that.
And her almost free health care Alaskan's get.

Palin was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

Has the US tax payer funding a gas pipeline up in Alaska.

Has a teen daughter who got knocked up but wants to end sex education and birth control info in public schools.

Shoot Palin couldn't even be re- elected governor of Alaska again a fact she knew thus she quit. Let alone president of the US. People with a working brain simply would not vote for the woman.

Sarah Palin is not stupid she thinks the American people are stupid and knows her base is.

Sarah Palin is in the news simply because of the lies she keeps telling.

If she doesn't like it or if her goofy base doesn't like it tell her to go fishing with hubby and shut the hell up for awhile , trust me normal Americans will be happy never to hear from that immoral woman again.

Let me deal with all the stuff in your post that's not an outright lie or just plain fucking ignorant....

well, that's it.

This is fun lets add some more.

Lets see Sarah Palin hid her pregnancy for seven months from even her own staff as governor. ................. Wonder why Sarah would hide a bun in the oven for 7 months?
Logically people would get upset when they found out she had been hiding it. Was she so stupid to think they wouldn't be? Or was she pondering is she should have that last baby?

Doesn't really matter any woman in her mid forties that is too stupid to know what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it is certainly too stupid to be president .

While we're talking about stupid, here's the guy who wants to hold your health Care proxy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

Some of my favorite vintage Sarah Palin.

palin-pregnant-daughter.jpg

bagley.jpg

Hey...let me say this one more time...becuase it hasn't gotten any bites yet....

First of all, I personally saw Palin as a stunt that backfired on McCain. I was intrigued by her, but very concerned about her overall experience. In my eyes, she brought more experience to the table than Obama....but Obama, in my eyes, had no reason to be considered for President either.

HOWEVER......and I love this....

Obama spent 2 months marketing his healthcare and LOSTsupport
40 republican senators campaigned against the bill for 2 months with no movement at all
8 Blue Dogs did the same for two months with no movement at all
150+ congresspsople did the same for two months..no movement at all
Tens of thosands, if not hundreds of thousands contacted their reps with no movement at all
Palin writes one entry on facebook and an entire section is deleted from the bill.

Seems she can make things happen better than anyone I have ever seen in congress.

Something you should all consider

Obama watched his Mother DIE while trying to fight her insurace co for proper treatment for her cancer.

The man knows exactly why and how to fix this mess.

Hey...let me say this one more time...becuase it hasn't gotten any bites yet....

First of all, I personally saw Palin as a stunt that backfired on McCain. I was intrigued by her, but very concerned about her overall experience. In my eyes, she brought more experience to the table than Obama....but Obama, in my eyes, had no reason to be considered for President either.

40 republican senators campaigned against the bill for 2 months with no movement at all
Tens of thosands, if not hundreds of thousands contacted their reps with no movement at all
Palin writes one entry on facebook and an entire section is deleted from the bill.

Seems she can make things happen better than anyone I have ever seen in congress.

Unfortunately your statements speaks more to the lack of intelligence and education it seems that plaques a full half of the nation.

Thank God though education is catching up and we are getting a slight majority that realize if Sarah Palins lips are moving she is lying..............

Or saying something so stupid she should have kept silent.

Obama watched his Mother DIE while trying to fight her insurace co for proper treatment for her cancer.

The man knows exactly why and how to fix this mess.

Then why isnt his concentration on "expediencecy"?

Everyone knows that things ALWAYS are slower when run by the government. Ever see the lines at the post office? The DMV?

Sorry...that was a really bad reason to offer as an example of his "expertise" on the topic.

Unfortunately your statements speaks more to the lack of intelligence and education it seems that plaques a full half of the nation.

Thank God though education is catching up and we are getting a slight majority that realize if Sarah Palins lips are moving she is lying..............

Or saying something so stupid she should have kept silent.

Say what you want regardiong her intelligence, the intelligence of the American People, her ideology, her children, her love for moose....

The bottom line is she made congress move with one entry on Facebook.

Obama cant get them to do a dam thing for 2 months.

Congress nor the senate has done a damn thing. They are both on recess.

What your spouting are talking points from the media. Nothing more.

So there old and tired do you always stick to your Fox news talking points and tell lies like this? Or do you have any original thoughts?

So there old and tired do you always stick to your Fox news talking points and tell lies like this? Or do you have any original thoughts?

Say what you want about Fox news...who to my knowledge has NOT said anything about her "making things happen quickly"....say what you want about Palin....say what you want about the recess....

One entry on facebook and DURING A RECESS and an entire section was deleted from the bill.

Obama couldnt even get a senator to call him back during a recess.....LMAO!

You are most certainly afraid. It is quite obvious.

I dont blame you. First you find out your Idol is a loser with no clout and then you find out that all Palin needs to do is write a sentence and the whole country is buzzing....

OK...go ahead...bash her....she is certainly getting your goat and I love it.

part in bold...they have noit done a dam thing?

They took an entire section out of the bill!!!!

LMAO....time to start to shake....Palin is making Obama look like the fool that he is.

Forum List

Back