Sarah Palin For President?

Only 14% of Republicans think the best job for Palin is the presidency. When all American's are included that number drops to 6%.

The notion that Palin has been viciously attacked or berated by the media is pure fantasy imho. If you try to interject yourself into national politics, people have every right to respond. And the truth of the matter is that EVERYTIME she tries to interject herself, her approval numbers drop. She was a pretty popular governor, but when she jumped into the national scene - her numbers plumetted. After every public appearance, (everything EXCEPT her SNL showing), every interview, every debate .... her numbers dropped more. Quit as governor - numbers dropped again. Perpetuating the "death panel" argument - numbers drop lower.

If she is to really rebound into a real national player (rather than just a Coulter-esque cheerleader) it's going to take hard work. And part of that has to include an honest appraisal of where she is at and where she needs to go. Trying to create an illusion of influence where there really is none - doesn't help.

Just my humble opinions

Maybe Joe Biden can help her since he's gone missing these past few months

Righties, your polls' questions are designed to get your answer, not the truth. Probably less than 1 in want Palin, and that's in the GOP. Even the Mormon has a better image than her with the party. She's toast.

Is Tina Fey the Left's only hope to stop Sarah Palin?

Why are you worried who wants to stop the neo con eskimo?

Dems sent their best dirt diggers to Alaska and came back holding only their shrunken nut sacks, so I have no worries.

That's why the Left is reduced to ridicule when it comes to Palin and it's pretty funny to watch supposedly grown Librul "men" get penis envy when having to deal with Sarah

There really is no need to dig dirt on Sarah Palin. All you really need to do is turn on the cameras.

My all time favorite Palin video was the one where she was pardoning the Thanksgiving turkey and the guy in the background is forcing a live turkey into a device that cuts it head off.

Please , please , pretty please with a cherry on top run Sarah Palin for president in 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028.

Heck she won't be that old by then since you all wanted to elect a 72 year old man why not keep running Sarah Palin clear through 2040.

Please , please , please do that.

That should assure another Republican never sees the inside of the oval office for at least 2 decades!

:eusa_drool:

Righties, your polls' questions are designed to get your answer, not the truth. Probably less than 1 in want Palin, and that's in the GOP. Even the Mormon has a better image than her with the party. She's toast.

And yet we get thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread from Libruls who claim Palin is a non-entity.

:lol:
:lol::lol:

Why are you worried who wants to stop the neo con eskimo?

Dems sent their best dirt diggers to Alaska and came back holding only their shrunken nut sacks, so I have no worries.

That's why the Left is reduced to ridicule when it comes to Palin and it's pretty funny to watch supposedly grown Librul "men" get penis envy when having to deal with Sarah

There really is no need to dig dirt on Sarah Palin. All you really need to do is turn on the cameras.

My all time favorite Palin video was the one where she was pardoning the Thanksgiving turkey and the guy in the background is forcing a live turkey into a device that cuts it head off.

They kill turkeys on a turkey farm?! OMG! Will wonders never cease?

It's another example of LMSM "reporting" You guys washed out on substance, you cannot debate her at all so you're reduced to ridicule

In any event, she just took out the Obama Death Camps with one shot so all you have left is camera angles.

Do you see how desperate and foolish the LMSM looks from this?

Last edited:

And yet we get thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread thread after thread after thread from Libruls who claim Palin is a non-entity.

Can you blame some of us?

It's in our best interest to keep the Squeeze Queen as visible as possible.

Nothing could be better for the dems.

Nobody questions she is an entity. Liberals like to present her as the face of the Republican party. As long as Palin is there, liberals have nothing to fear.
When the Republicans put up a moderate, charismatic candidate who is putting out a centrist message.....then liberals can start to sweat

The STINK of Bush will take a long time to fade away

The man from Deliverance is decapitating Tom Turkey in a bloody Cone of Death as a backdrop to the Snow Bunny pageant chick smiling up a happy Alaska, and Frank thinks it's the epitome of wise photoop-edness.

This is why we laugh.

This is why she and the slobbering cons are more fun than a barrel of headless turkeys.

Lets see Palin is a lying goofy woman who made up death panels a couple of weeks ago and just went on some rant on her facebook page about Obama lending money for off shore drilling from the US export import bank.................which by the way is what they are supposed to do except Palin likes to act like she doesn't know that.

I do not believe Palin is that dumb personally. I think she makes chumps out of her ignorant base because she knows they are a bunch of uninformed nut cases. Selfish and totally self interested people are easy to pull the wool over their eyes . Which is what most of her base is. They are either A- so ideological that abortion is all they care about. Or B- So selfish they have their's and they want the status Quo cause they figure it benefits them. You just make it about them which Palin does and they will hoot, holler and rant not to let anybody have what they have . Or to complain about Abortion, take your pick.

Palin is not as dumb as she appears she knows better. Thus she is lying about a lot of what she says , which makes her at best a very deceived poor excuse for the Christian she calls herself.

After all under her Alaska passed the exact same law for consultation for living wills. She signed it and no that same thing is death panels according to the lying Sarah.

True conservatives know she is not the real deal because she taxed oil companies heavily to pay out a bigger dividend check to every man , woman and child in Alaska. $3600 last year I believe, they each got the highest ever under any Government and Palin gave it to them. ...................... True conservatives hate that.
And her almost free health care Alaskan's get.

Palin was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

Has the US tax payer funding a gas pipeline up in Alaska.

Has a teen daughter who got knocked up but wants to end sex education and birth control info in public schools.

Shoot Palin couldn't even be re- elected governor of Alaska again a fact she knew thus she quit. Let alone president of the US. People with a working brain simply would not vote for the woman.

Sarah Palin is not stupid she thinks the American people are stupid and knows her base is.

Sarah Palin is in the news simply because of the lies she keeps telling.

If she doesn't like it or if her goofy base doesn't like it tell her to go fishing with hubby and shut the hell up for awhile , trust me normal Americans will be happy never to hear from that immoral woman again.

Well too much time - I guess time may tell. But I think the phrase "everyone remembers" is HIGHLY suspect. It has been my experience that people, in general, have a pretty short attention span.

And in terms of her "dominating the healthcare debate" with a couple of blogs - that is highly suspect as well. You could just as easily argue that the former NY Lt. Gov. (who actually coined the phrase "death panels") was able to "dominate the debate" with a fairly obscure little statement. The fact that Palin, Grassley, and several others picked up that ball and ran with is not exactly a sign of political clout imho.

and non-rassmussen polls aren't nearly as good for Palin:

"A solid majority of Americans don’t want to see Sarah Palin ever become president, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Two-thirds, 67%, said they don’t ever want the former Alaska governor to be president, compared with the 21% who said they would.

While it should come as no surprise that 87% of Democrats said they don’t ever want Palin as commander-in-chief, some 43% of Republicans said the same thing—as well as 65% of independents.

Even 46% of self-identified conservatives said they do not want Palin as president, as well as 44% of those who voted for Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain in 2008.

At 44%, white evangelicals are the largest subgroup supporting Palin as president one day."

WSJ/NBC Poll: Would You Like to See Palin as President Someday? - Washington Wire - WSJ

BUT - I do think you've hit upon her recipe to try to turn those numbers around. But RIGHT NOW she stands at about 21% and I think reminders of her very poor performances could bring that number right in line with the 10% to 15% figures I used earlier. And the other side of the coin is also possible: With coaching and a lot of re-hab work, she might be able to do better than 21%.

It was Palin's use of the term "death panels" that got the media's attention and that was what led the Dem leaders feel they must endlessly berate her for her statement. She may not have created the term, but her use of it did create the furor over it. By showering so much attention on Palin's use of the term, Dems caused more people to consider it and may have even given it a certain validity in the minds of some, just as the attacks on Palin, in general, keep her in people's minds and the statements about what a terrible president or vp she might have made cause people to consider her in those roles more than they might otherwise. What is talked about in a campaign can sometimes be more important than what is said about it.

Asking if you want Palin to be president is a very different question from asking if you would rather have Palin or Clinton as president or Palin or Obama as president. However, even in the poll you cited, 35% of independents would like to see Palin as President and in a match up with Clinton, 41% of independents would. If after being battered in the 2008 elections and being roundly criticized for quitting her job as governor and being viciously attacked on a regular basis by Dems Palin still has the support of 35% to 41% of independent voters, it is not far fetched to think that with a couple of years of effective preparation and a well funded campaign she could bring support among independents up to 50% or more, and that might just be enough to send her to the WH. But, again, even if she never runs for president, the fact that a large percentage of independent voters take her seriously as a presidential candidate means she can be an effective force on policy issues, such as health insurance and energy, and can help Republican candidates at the state and national levels raise money and win elections.

1) Most of the polls I cited were done before she quit as Gov. and before the "death panel" issue. The polls done AFTER those events showed her dropping even more.
2) I think characterizing the response to Palin's "death Panel" folly as her being "endlessly berated" is extremely misleading. It would be just as easy to describe it as her reaping the consequences of putting her foot in her mouth. The polls I cited in 1 tend to support THIS interpretation rather than yours, but BOTH are very subjective.
3) Same for the "viciously attacked" characterization. Listen again to her convention speech. She viciously attacked her opponents and bragged about it. But when folks called her on it, the "pit bull with lipstick" turning into a whining toddler. She picked a fight with the big dogs - she got bit.
4) 21% say they want her to be president in one poll - spin that as you like - it doesn't look good.

Like I said - Palin is virtually bullet-proof to her base. Trying to weave that into something that resembles any sort of mainstream credibility just doesn't work.

I don't share your interest in whether the attacks on Palin were fair or not. My point is that if you claim there are no death panels in HR 3200 often enough, the term, death panels, gains currency and the concept gains some validity from that fact. In the same sense, the more you talk about how great it would be for Dems if the Republicans nominated her to run for president, the more people will think of her as a legitimate candidate, and if they do, they will be more interested in what her opinions are on issues today even if they wouldn't support her for president.

When Palin spoke out on end of life counseling, her poll numbers fell, but so did support for end of life counseling and HR 3200 in general. When Obama makes a push for his whatever it is he supports about health insurance, his poll numbers also fall, but his efforts fail to bolster support for the bill.

Has Palin been able to influence opinion on health insurance reform more than Obama has? How will that play out in the polls once the dust settles?

Can you blame some of us?

It's in our best interest to keep the Squeeze Queen as visible as possible.

Nothing could be better for the dems.

She knocked out ObamaCare with one shot like she was aiming a Javelin AT missile at an old Soviet T-80.

I warned you fuckers to leave her alone back in Alaska, but you couldn't let her be.

You brought this on yourselves.

She took out ObamaCare with one shot and you still want to fuck with her?

Nobody questions she is an entity. Liberals like to present her as the face of the Republican party. As long as Palin is there, liberals have nothing to fear.
When the Republicans put up a moderate, charismatic candidate who is putting out a centrist message.....then liberals can start to sweat

The STINK of Bush will take a long time to fade away

Yeah running moderates worked out so well for the Republicans in 06 and 08...NOT!

The man from Deliverance is decapitating Tom Turkey in a bloody Cone of Death as a backdrop to the Snow Bunny pageant chick smiling up a happy Alaska, and Frank thinks it's the epitome of wise photoop-edness.

This is why we laugh.

This is why she and the slobbering cons are more fun than a barrel of headless turkeys.

Like I said, you better hope Tina Fey stays healthy because she's the only answer you have to Palin

GeeeeeZZZ Frank? America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama
Just what country are you crusading for? Sounds like you support our enemies. Remember "With us or Against us?"? Obama won congress won...the senate won so I repeat...what country are you supporting if you do not support ours?

Lets see Palin is a lying goofy woman who made up death panels a couple of weeks ago and just went on some rant on her facebook page about Obama lending money for off shore drilling from the US export import bank.................which by the way is what they are supposed to do except Palin likes to act like she doesn't know that.

I do not believe Palin is that dumb personally. I think she makes chumps out of her ignorant base because she knows they are a bunch of uninformed nut cases. Selfish and totally self interested people are easy to pull the wool over their eyes . Which is what most of her base is. They are either A- so ideological that abortion is all they care about. Or B- So selfish they have their's and they want the status Quo cause they figure it benefits them. You just make it about them which Palin does and they will hoot, holler and rant not to let anybody have what they have . Or to complain about Abortion, take your pick.

Palin is not as dumb as she appears she knows better. Thus she is lying about a lot of what she says , which makes her at best a very deceived poor excuse for the Christian she calls herself.

After all under her Alaska passed the exact same law for consultation for living wills. She signed it and no that same thing is death panels according to the lying Sarah.

True conservatives know she is not the real deal because she taxed oil companies heavily to pay out a bigger dividend check to every man , woman and child in Alaska. $3600 last year I believe, they each got the highest ever under any Government and Palin gave it to them. ...................... True conservatives hate that.
And her almost free health care Alaskan's get.

Palin was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it.

Has the US tax payer funding a gas pipeline up in Alaska.

Has a teen daughter who got knocked up but wants to end sex education and birth control info in public schools.

Shoot Palin couldn't even be re- elected governor of Alaska again a fact she knew thus she quit. Let alone president of the US. People with a working brain simply would not vote for the woman.

Sarah Palin is not stupid she thinks the American people are stupid and knows her base is.

Sarah Palin is in the news simply because of the lies she keeps telling.

If she doesn't like it or if her goofy base doesn't like it tell her to go fishing with hubby and shut the hell up for awhile , trust me normal Americans will be happy never to hear from that immoral woman again.

Let me deal with all the stuff in your post that's not an outright lie or just plain fucking ignorant....

well, that's it.

GeeeeeZZZ Frank? America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama
Just what country are you crusading for? Sounds like you support our enemies. Remember "With us or Against us?"? Obama won congress won...the senate won so I repeat...what country are you supporting if you do not support ours?

My ancestors participated in the First Crusades

Sarah Palin sure get's the liberals all wee weed up...

The great and powerful Obamapalooza train gets derailed by caribou barbie on facebook.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't make this shit up.

What a failure TOTUS is. I've moved from contempt to disgust to embarrassment.

Forum List

Back