Sarah Palin For President?

Obama watched his Mother DIE while trying to fight her insurace co for proper treatment for her cancer.

The man knows exactly why and how to fix this mess.

Yeah, by watching everyones mother die.

Fuck him

Everyones Mother will die.

Everyone will die.

Now can you ever back anything you say with facts instead of childish insults and tantrums?

Barak does not need Sarah at all. She, however, is nothing without him, and the choice of less than 15% of the total electorate.

bbd:

u sed:

// The lefty crowd is afraid of Sarah Palin or they would have stopped talking about her months ago //

Why would the Dems be afraid of an aging ex-beauty queen who cheated on her husband...with his best friend and business partner, has a severely dysfunctional family, has a husband who didn't even have a job when she was running for VP, had a teen who was already preggy while Palin campaigned on a strict religious conservative platform, and parading all her children at the republican convention as useful tools to help her get elected, and her penshant for stealing campaign funds, and ability to drain Alaska's coffers.

The republican party has come up with some really bad losers, but Sarah Palin is among the worst. So remarkably unready for any political resonance, she exhibited it to the hilt during the 2008 campaign. So many of us could see Sarah Palin from our back yards early in the campaign...what was John McCain thinking? He killed his chances with that moose killer early in the game.

Hey...let me say this one more time...becuase it hasn't gotten any bites yet....

First of all, I personally saw Palin as a stunt that backfired on McCain. I was intrigued by her, but very concerned about her overall experience. In my eyes, she brought more experience to the table than Obama....but Obama, in my eyes, had no reason to be considered for President either.

HOWEVER......and I love this....

Obama spent 2 months marketing his healthcare and LOSTsupport
40 republican senators campaigned against the bill for 2 months with no movement at all
8 Blue Dogs did the same for two months with no movement at all
150+ congresspsople did the same for two months..no movement at all
Tens of thosands, if not hundreds of thousands contacted their reps with no movement at all
Palin writes one entry on facebook and an entire section is deleted from the bill.

Seems she can make things happen better than anyone I have ever seen in congress.

Something you should all consider

Unfortunately your statements speaks more to the lack of intelligence and education it seems that plaques a full half of the nation.

Thank God though education is catching up and we are getting a slight majority that realize if Sarah Palins lips are moving she is lying..............

Or saying something so stupid she should have kept silent.

Say what you want regardiong her intelligence, the intelligence of the American People, her ideology, her children, her love for moose....

The bottom line is she made congress move with one entry on Facebook.

Obama cant get them to do a dam thing for 2 months.

Agreed - a remarkable accomplishment on her part.

Palin continues to fascinate...

Unfortunately your statements speaks more to the lack of intelligence and education it seems that plaques a full half of the nation.

Thank God though education is catching up and we are getting a slight majority that realize if Sarah Palins lips are moving she is lying..............

Or saying something so stupid she should have kept silent.

Say what you want regardiong her intelligence, the intelligence of the American People, her ideology, her children, her love for moose....

The bottom line is she made congress move with one entry on Facebook.

Obama cant get them to do a dam thing for 2 months.

Agreed - a remarkable accomplishment on her part.

Palin continues to fascinate...
but she is better off staying out of running for any major office

Suggested Titles:

Poseur Interruptus

How to Raise Kids That Don't Graduate HS While Perfecting Moose Chili

Guide to Replacing Incumbent Corruption With Your Own

How Utilizing Your Trashy Inlaws' Dysfunction Makes Good Fiscal Policy

New Ways to Cut Costs in Law Enforcement by Making Rape Victims Pay For Rape Kits

Squeeze a Large House Out of a Sports Arena With a Creative Takeoff List: You Can Do It!!

The Peter Principle: Cubed

Mouth Breathers; Make Them Your Base Today!!!

The list is endless......

How many of you Righties on here actually would support Sarah Palin for President at any time in the future?

Why/why not?

(using the left's example)

Like, we have a chance to vote in the first woman, like, president. It would be like, historical. What does she stand for?? You sexist. This is like, history, we can make the first woman president. What are her qualifications?? You pig, you sexist pig. It is history, we can be part of history, we can like, vote in the very, very first woman president. No, it is not just because she is a woman. She is like clean, and like speaks well, like sometimes it is confusing, but like she is well groomed, and like ATTRACTIVE, like it is history. I think we need a woman president, and like she is the first one, like we have to vote for and I think it is like our DUTY to vote for her, like the first woman president.

I would never vote for her. She does not have the intellect or the experience to begin to qualify for the Presidency. I would love to see the Republiscums run her though. It is the party that will not allow that however.

I would never vote for her. She does not have the intellect or the experience to begin to qualify for the Presidency. I would love to see the Republiscums run her though. It is the party that will not allow that however.

Your view could be valid - but did you vote for Obama? Based on your post - he too should have been disqualified...

As much as I would like to see her as the 2012 republican candidate, I think cooler heads will prevail. I can't see her surviving the next three years without suffering multiple self inflicted fatal blows to her candidacy.
A microphone is not her best friend, neither is her Facebook page

As much as I would like to see her as the 2012 republican candidate, I think cooler heads will prevail. I can't see her surviving the next three years without suffering multiple self inflicted fatal blows to her candidacy.

Obama and Biden managed to overcome that...

Obama watched his Mother DIE while trying to fight her insurace co for proper treatment for her cancer.

I've heard speeches that he's given and he's yet to explain to me how he's going to fix it and how he's going to pay for it. So if he knows "why and how to fix this mess" then why doesn't he explain it to the folks using language we can understand?

I've heard speeches that he's given and he's yet to explain to me how he's going to fix it and how he's going to pay for it. So if he knows "why and how to fix this mess" then why doesn't he explain it to the folks using language we can understand?

Agreed - that was one of the more asinine posts in this place.

Obama had a grandmother who died - so he knows how to fix healthcare.

What about those of us who had two grandmothers die? We must be twice as capable as the president in fixing healthcare.

Good lord people...

Keep telling that to yourself.

She destroyed ObamaCare with 1 post on Facebook and got Dean to agree with her that Trial Lawyers run the Dems Party on Health Care in her second post

Feel free to hand him your health care proxy if you want, but he's gotta stay the fuck away from me and my family

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

Feel free to hand him your health care proxy if you want, but he's gotta stay the fuck away from me and my family

Now this clip is as bad as anything Palin did in those interviews - and this guy was running for PRESIDENT. It was hardly shown by the mainstream media - totally covered up and forgotten. Where were the SNL performances of this fiasco.

Take away the script - and the guy is a mumbling mess...

Here's a Video showing what happens when a single Sarah Palin Facebook post meets ObamaCare off on the horizon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfO1NOtXt7c]YouTube - Javelin Antitank Missile Test[/ame]

Now this clip is as bad as anything Palin did in those interviews - and this guy was running for PRESIDENT. It was hardly shown by the mainstream media - totally covered up and forgotten. Where were the SNL performances of this fiasco.

Take away the script - and the guy is a mumbling mess...

AND IT'S ABOUT HEALTHCARE! Supposedly his strong suit! He hasn't spend a single fucking second thinking about it or he wouldn't' be this big an asshole off script!

Forum List

Back