Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

She can see Russia from her front porch. I don't think anyone else said this.

She didn't say it.

:lol: She said she understands the complexities of foreign relations because she can see Russia. :lol:

Name ONE independent thought from Sarah. One, I triple dog dare ya!!

CC is about to become unhinged. No one has to give in to your dares. What kind of stupid game is that. Palin is doing her job by making you and your pals act like the gestapo.

Last edited:
Lol...say she's an independent thinker and 2 pages in no one came name 1 independent thought? Be serious, don't tell me you guys are just spreading propaganda style talking points without knowing WHY you said it.

Lol...say she's an independent thinker and 2 pages in no one came name 1 independent thought? Be serious, don't tell me you guys are just spreading propaganda style talking points without knowing WHY you said it.

Okay, we're spreading propaganda. So what are you going to do about it? Nothing, that's what. You're going to rant and rave until election day and then cry that evening. We don't have to give you any examples of anything you demand. You're irrelevant.

Not examples of what I demand, give examples of what YOU said. You can make this about nme if you want to move on from the point. When you don't have any facts, it's expected. I believe you call it Alinsky tactics, ironic

Not examples of what I demand, give examples of what YOU said. You can make this about nme if you want to move on from the point. When you don't have any facts, it's expected. I believe you call it Alinsky tactics, ironic

What's the matter? Don't you like it when we use the same tactics that you and your pals use? The game is over. Grow up.

[2) You offered up no substantive rebuttal, as to why you disagree with her assertion.

It would be up to her to prove her assertion that four million jobs would be created in California in the next ten years is BS. She said it, no one else in the CA campaign is saying it, so the burden is on palin and you dude.

Further, it appears the clown here is Palin, because even when she makes endorsements, the candidates run away from her. Now if they can see she is clown, why can't you? LOL! Getting her endorsement is the kiss of death all rolled up in a fishy smelling newspaper.

"She didn't even mention the Republican candidates for Senate and governor, Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman. The two candidates, both of whom have been endorsed by Palin, declined to appear at the event."

So who was she campaigning for in California, and I am told this is her best speech yet. LMAO!:lol:

Last edited:

What's the matter? Don't you like it when we use the same tactics that you and your pals use? The game is over. Grow up.

Ahahaha hey you do it too, then say grow up. The star of your party doesn't have one single independent idea of her own so of course you want to make this about me. Stop crying about what other ppl do to you, grow up.

Since Jack can't, Can anyone answer this question about the "star" of the republicans? Going on page 3

[2) You offered up no substantive rebuttal, as to why you disagree with her assertion.

It would be up to her to prove her assertion that four million jobs would be created in California in the next ten years is BS. She said it, no one else in the CA campaign is saying it, so the burden is on palin and you dude.

Further, it appears the clown here is Palin, because even when she makes endorsements, the candidates run away from her. Now if they can see she is clown, why can't you? LOL! Getting her endorsement is the kiss of death all rolled up in a fishy smelling newspaper.

"She didn't even mention the Republican candidates for Senate and governor, Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman. The two candidates, both of whom have been endorsed by Palin, declined to appear at the event."

So who was she campaigning for in California, and I am told this is her best speech yet. LMAO!:lol:

Palin is a private citizen. How do you explain that democrats are running away from your democrat president?

Ahahaha hey you do it too, then say grow up. The star of your party doesn't have one single independent idea of her own so of course you want to make this about me. Stop crying about what other ppl do to you, grow up.

Since Jack can't, Can anyone answer this question about the "star" of the republicans? Going on page 3

Palin isn't even running for anything and she has your heads exploding. Who are you going to blame on Nov 3? Are you going to call all of us stupid racist bigots for voting your pals out?

Palin isn't even running for anything and she has your heads exploding. Who are you going to blame on Nov 3? Are you going to call all of us stupid racist bigots for voting your pals out?

Its just so amusing.....I hope they don't stop with their Palin Obsession:lol::lol::lol:

so what is one of her original thoughts, then?

She very openly supports the notion that women should be able to pursue their careers, their education and the loving support and nurturing care of their children while at the same time protecting the rights of the unborn to be protected from harm while in the womb.

As an advocate of Women's rights, this is a fairly unique position and certainly in stark contrast to those who demand that women stay in the home and in contrast to those who demand that the simple caprice of a woman to end her own pregnancy not consider the possibility that this choice might end the life of a separate individual.

Rights balanced by responsibilities. This is a notion that is foreign to and condemned by those that she exposes.

That she has children, is educated, has enjoyed a very successful career and recognizes that she has the right to abort, but will not abort, makes her almost unique in the realm of women's rights advocacy.

She is so unique, in fact, that the National Association of Gals refuses to recognize her as being in any way important to the cause of feminism although she has become exactly what they have endorsed as their goal profile of the model woman. Sadly, they cannot accept anyone who is not exactly like they are.

Palin's is a very nuanced and unique position especially given the success to which she has executed the real world actions of the theoretical positions of the incredibly deciet ridden NOW Crowd that says one thing and does another.

Another set of notions and ideas that is foreign to politicians in general and to NOW in particular is honesty, integrity and multi lateral thinking. The tunnel visioned NOW Crowd thinks of only one topic, pursues only one agenda and bow willingly to the Liberal Masters that dictate every word, every endorsement and every position.

Palin is what they say they want women to be and when they see what they have promoted, they condemn it as being nutty. You want to see nutty? Look in the Speaker's chair.

Womens rights to work is an original and or independent idea? Yeah maybe if this was before the womens rights movement.

honesty, integrity and multi-lateral thinking :lol::lol::lol:

Ideas man, I said Ideas...Honesty is not an independent idea unless you believe everyone is in favor of lies. :lol:

This herofication is sickening. You talk about her like shes your first lay.

Palin is a private citizen. How do you explain that democrats are running away from your democrat president?

Some of them don't like NHC. So explain why 2 CA candidates endorsed by your clown run away from the circus act?? LOL!!! I guess they see her a small tits, huh?:lol:

If I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your moms chin

You're a comical old fuck.
Looks like I stepped on some toes. :lol:

No, you merely said something comically retarded.

Where did the opposition to Obama's Afghanistan policy come from? The Left

Who is the Obama administration attacking for their dissatisfaction with many of his policies? The Left

Where is anger towards Obama's foot dragging on DADT coming from? The Left
...and you'd vote for him again in a heartbeat.

I think we need Palin to be president. I would like to see it happen. It would be refreshing to have this "mama bear" in office to set the country straight. She seems so wise, according to many in this forum.

Would I vote for her? No, she doesnt share my idea of what this country represents politically. If you like her, you should vote for her if she stands for what you believe. She might turn out to be the president of the century.

To me its just another 4 years shot to hell over semantics and trivial ideology. What can it hurt?

Democrats like to say that.

But if she gets nominated; you guys will be shaking in your shoes. :doubt:

no...honestly... I will be pleased. I have a great deal of faith in the average American and, regardless of how enthusiastic a vocal minority gets about her strident and willfully ill-informed approach to politics, I believe that the vast majority of Americans do not see her as anyone they want as president. She casts a great deal of heat, but not much light.

The problem that the Dems have is that that is exactly the way the vast majority of Americans now now see the Big 0.

Faced with the choice of a proven failure and prospective failure, what should I choose?

bolded phrase is anecdotal right wing talk radio bullshit.

Forum List

Back