Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

LOL, willfully ill-informed approach to politics.

I guess because she doesn't talk in a mish mash of gibberish slogans and talk down to people, that makes her "willfully -ill informed.

But now, that Obama, boy can HE READ A SPEECH GOOD.

some of you CRACK me up.:lol:

She isn't talking down to people? She said the Democrats act like they live in a fantasy land. You don't call that talking down to people?

she's talking about the Democrats in Guberment.

What is it with right wingers and their photoshop madness?

Pictures more understandable than words for them?

That must be it.

Are you one of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"?

that's what makes skookerasbill's cartoons all the funnier because you Progressives never stop telling us how fucking smart you are

I don't think a person who believes in Creationism, faith healing, and that the Earth is 6000 years old ought to be throwing these kinds of stones.

Last edited:
every democrat I know is hoping and praying that the GOP nominates Caribou Barbie in 2012.
Democrats like to say that.

But if she gets nominated; you guys will be shaking in your shoes. :doubt:

no...honestly... I will be pleased. I have a great deal of faith in the average American and, regardless of how enthusiastic a vocal minority gets about her strident and willfully ill-informed approach to politics, I believe that the vast majority of Americans do not see her as anyone they want as president. She casts a great deal of heat, but not much light.

The problem that the Dems have is that that is exactly the way the vast majority of Americans now now see the Big 0.

Faced with the choice of a proven failure and prospective failure, what should I choose?

LOL, willfully ill-informed approach to politics.

I guess because she doesn't talk in a mish mash of gibberish slogans and talk down to people, that makes her "willfully -ill informed.

But now, that Obama, boy can HE READ A SPEECH GOOD.

some of you CRACK me up.:lol:

She isn't talking down to people? She said the Democrats act like they live in a fantasy land. You don't call that talking down to people?

That's not talking down. That's talking straight to the audience and insulting others who presumably were not there.

If you've watched the Big 0 often, you've seen him do this.

A Daily Kos poll? Are you kidding? Shit, while I'm at it, I'll respond with something from Rush Limbaugh.

grin2.gif

Was the OP expecting a different reaction from repubs? Whatever Sarah says they like it...For example, the shit she says in tomorrow, the entire right wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the right will agree with it. She can say shit like the understands foreign relations because she can see a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything she says will be a-ok.

Whatever Obama says the dems like it...For example, the shit he says in tomorrow, the entire left wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the left will agree with it. He can say shit like he understands foreign relations because he grew up in a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything hhe says will be a-ok.

Whoever the GOP puts up in 2012 is pretty much guaranteed a win. Even Sarah Palin. (who was more qualified to be prez than Barry to start with)

Was the OP expecting a different reaction from repubs? Whatever Sarah says they like it...For example, the shit she says in tomorrow, the entire right wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the right will agree with it. She can say shit like the understands foreign relations because she can see a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything she says will be a-ok.

Whatever Obama says the dems like it...For example, the shit he says in tomorrow, the entire left wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the left will agree with it. He can say shit like he understands foreign relations because he grew up in a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything hhe says will be a-ok.

You're a comical old fuck.

Great metaphor. Obviously it stings bit. All they offer is promises of unicorns and moonbeams. And the true believers are wondering where their unicorns are.

kazyr said:
The dems created the Palin monster. She was simply minding her own business in Alaska when the dems started hounding her, filing bogus ethics charge after bogus ethics charge, she eventually realized that she was going broke playing defense, so she started doing offense, and besides amassing a fortune, she is making the dems pay-up all over the country by cheer-leading the tea-party candidates to victory after victory. I really hope she is the catalyst that puts the lefties out on their asses in 2010 and 2012.

If they left her alone, she would be forgotten by now. The democrat terror of independent thought and the urge to smash anyone who dares rise up to challenge them into grease is what created her power. And it will smash them to atoms this year.

Forum List

Back