Michael Steele Challenges Democrats: 'Put Up Or Shut Up'

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

RNC Chairman Michael Steele jousted across networks with DNC Chairman Tim Kaine Friday morning, telling Democrats pushing a recent report on conservative groups allegedly funneling foreign contributions into campaign efforts to "put up or shut up." Democrats have not provided concrete proof of illegal foreign contributions, and the chairman demanded that they either produce hard evidence or drop the issue.

"That is the most craziest thing I've ever heard," Steele told Fox News. "And you know what, I'm tired of Democrats making these accusations. Put the proof on the table. You're running your mouth, you're talking trash for three weeks of an election...Put up or shut up!"
more at link

CaféAuLait;2850367 said:

I am sure that got a loud round of laughter in the investigative committee. I guess Steele doesn't know how investigative committees work, and is getting nervous as the subpoenas are passed out, witnesses are called, and his panties in a knot!!! LMAO!!

Jus a note: My AWE ad shows a camero, 312 hp from a V6. Back in my day I had a ford 312 cu in, V8, but it didn't produce anything close to that. Hi-Techi stuff these kids have these days.

This coming from the same Micheal Steele that apologized and shut up after being scolded by his own party for putting Rush Limbaugh in his place and is widely looked down upon in his own party, the token Republican Negro experiment has failed.

This coming from the same Micheal Steele that apologized and shut up after being scolded by his own party for putting Rush Limbaugh in his place and is widely looked down upon in his own party, the token Republican Negro experiment has failed.

Bass the Racist Ass.....:clap2:

No one puts Rush in any place, he eats mullets like you for appitizers.....:whip:

Forum List

Back