Sarah Palin: Democrats Are 'Residents Of Some Unicorn Ranch'

Obama is slowly losing his support base.

Many whites that voted for him are becoming disenchanted.

The blacks will always for him no matter what. But that won't be enough.

Whereas, Sarah Palin brings alot of excitement to the area.

She isn't a Washington insider but a true grass roots populist.

I think she has an excellent chance of winning the next presidential election.

What is it with right wingers and their photoshop madness?

Pictures more understandable than words for them?

That must be it.

Are you one of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"?

that's what makes skookerasbill's cartoons all the funnier because you Progressives never stop telling us how fucking smart you are

At least smart enough to not have voted for Bush even once.
Now had McCain gotten the nomination in 2000... But he went downhill bad after that.

If I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your moms chin

Was the OP expecting a different reaction from repubs? Whatever Sarah says they like it...For example, the shit she says in tomorrow, the entire right wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the right will agree with it. She can say shit like the understands foreign relations because she can see a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything she says will be a-ok.

Whatever Obama says the dems like it...For example, the shit he says in tomorrow, the entire left wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the left will agree with it. He can say shit like he understands foreign relations because he grew up in a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything hhe says will be a-ok.

You're a comical old fuck.
Looks like I stepped on some toes. :lol:

Was the OP expecting a different reaction from repubs? Whatever Sarah says they like it...For example, the shit she says in tomorrow, the entire right wing will agree with it.

The shit that comes out on Monday, the right will agree with it. She can say shit like the understands foreign relations because she can see a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything she says will be a-ok.

Whatever Obama says the dems like it...For example, the shit he says in tomorrow, the entire left wing will agree with it.
The shit that comes out on Monday, the left will agree with it. He can say shit like he understands foreign relations because he grew up in a foreign land therefore that's good enough. After that YOU KNOW anything hhe says will be a-ok.

You are correct. The problem for Obama is that as he keeps spouting more ridiculous stuff in his White House echo chamber, those who comprise the "The Left" are a continually shrinking number of folks.

Number with emphasis on the numb.

come on people, i'm still waiting for you all to tell me one original, sound idea thats sprouted from her mouth, that isnt the same old tired rhetoric of whatever's popular on the gop agenda. i'm still waiting for an explanation of how that wasn't disgusting gesture of greed, abandoning her post as governor. perhaps because anyone that thinks palin is anything more than a tea party cheerleader is a dumb fuck?

come on people, i'm still waiting for you all to tell me one original, sound idea thats sprouted from her mouth, that isnt the same old tired rhetoric of whatever's popular on the gop agenda. i'm still waiting for an explanation of how that wasn't disgusting gesture of greed, abandoning her post as governor. perhaps because anyone that thinks palin is anything more than a tea party cheerleader is a dumb fuck?

Sarah is so stupid she thinks there are 57 states in the USA! HA! How funny is..oh wait that was this guy...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

What would be the point? It's not like your PDS would suddenly evaporate.

pds? what is that?
no one is answering the question, just deflecting it with the logic that if you criticize the shithead everyone likes, you yourself dont have to offer an actual answer in that particular shithead's defense.

wow, excuse me that worded very poorly. my apologies. how do i explain it? basically, if i criticize her, no one can offer an actual argument against what i've said.

If I wanted my own come back I wouldve wiped it off your moms chin

You're a comical old fuck.
Looks like I stepped on some toes. :lol:

No, you merely said something comically retarded.

Where did the opposition to Obama's Afghanistan policy come from? The Left

Who is the Obama administration attacking for their dissatisfaction with many of his policies? The Left

Where is anger towards Obama's foot dragging on DADT coming from? The Left

Palin is another great example of that old 90 -10 rule.

90% of the right defends and praises her fanatically, but only 10% of them really want her to run for president.

Because? They too know that she's an imbecile who doesn't have a chance.

Palin is another great example of that old 90 -10 rule.

90% of the right defends and praises her fanatically, but only 10% of them really want her to run for president.

Because? They too know that she's an imbecile who doesn't have a chance.

:eusa_eh:

That makes her "the left's" Slick Willie Stainmaker.

Oh I get it, this is where you say things like Sarah has strong independent ideas and then run away when someone calls you on your bullshit herofication. Little cheerleaders...here I'll explain it where you can understand

be specific, b.e. Specific *jazz hands*

so what is one of her original thoughts, then?

She very openly supports the notion that women should be able to pursue their careers, their education and the loving support and nurturing care of their children while at the same time protecting the rights of the unborn to be protected from harm while in the womb.

As an advocate of Women's rights, this is a fairly unique position and certainly in stark contrast to those who demand that women stay in the home and in contrast to those who demand that the simple caprice of a woman to end her own pregnancy not consider the possibility that this choice might end the life of a separate individual.

Rights balanced by responsibilities. This is a notion that is foreign to and condemned by those that she exposes.

That she has children, is educated, has enjoyed a very successful career and recognizes that she has the right to abort, but will not abort, makes her almost unique in the realm of women's rights advocacy.

She is so unique, in fact, that the National Association of Gals refuses to recognize her as being in any way important to the cause of feminism although she has become exactly what they have endorsed as their goal profile of the model woman. Sadly, they cannot accept anyone who is not exactly like they are.

Palin's is a very nuanced and unique position especially given the success to which she has executed the real world actions of the theoretical positions of the incredibly deciet ridden NOW Crowd that says one thing and does another.

Another set of notions and ideas that is foreign to politicians in general and to NOW in particular is honesty, integrity and multi lateral thinking. The tunnel visioned NOW Crowd thinks of only one topic, pursues only one agenda and bow willingly to the Liberal Masters that dictate every word, every endorsement and every position.

Palin is what they say they want women to be and when they see what they have promoted, they condemn it as being nutty. You want to see nutty? Look in the Speaker's chair.

New Topics

Forum List

Back