Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

The dumb **** is wrong, and Obama has been under more scrutiny than any other president. Race baiting polotics from Sarah the **** Palin.

Hit a nerve, huh?....Typical lib. Desperation. You are right in character with the rest of your side in the use of such vile words.

the part where she quit
Oh come on Del. What legislation that she enacted as executor of Alaska do you agree or disagree with? Give a logical opinion on the specific policies she signed into law. Lets have a debate on the specifics.
Palin frightens the Left to the point where they are so distracted by her presence, they can do nothing but attack her.
Palin represents all the things that the Left exemplifies. Sarah Palin led a regular life. She was a member of the PTA decided to run for office. Became mayor of a small city in Alaska. Then wa selected Governor of Alaska. She made it on her own which demonstrates self reliance and rugged individualism. Liberals despise that ideology.
What the Left hates about Palin is the fact that she is off the Liberal Reaservation.
The Left's reaction is " how dare she not cowtow to our wishes".
Had Palin been a politrical liberal, feminists, liberal fringe groups and the remainderof the liberal political establishment would be doing whatever it took to protect her.
Conversely because Sarah Palin is a conservative, liberals are galled at the nerve of this woman's refusal to play ball.
The Left calls her names, attacks her family, accuses her of being of low IQ( Stupid is th eword they use), yet they can come up wiht no facts, no anecdotes. Nothing that affirms their criticism.
It's the old lib mantra. When faced with an overhwleming lack of facts with which to assial your opponent, attack them on a personal level. This is done simply to force their opponent to deal with the attack while allowing the Left to escape having to discuss the issues.
It's absolute crap, but it all the Left has. Crap.

And all liberals encourage the GOP to choose her as your candidate in 2012

Put your money where your mouth is

Palin frightens the Left to the point where they are so distracted by her presence, they can do nothing but attack her.
Palin represents all the things that the Left exemplifies. Sarah Palin led a regular life. She was a member of the PTA decided to run for office. Became mayor of a small city in Alaska. Then wa selected Governor of Alaska. She made it on her own which demonstrates self reliance and rugged individualism. Liberals despise that ideology.
What the Left hates about Palin is the fact that she is off the Liberal Reaservation.
Had Palin been a politrical liberal, feminists, liberal fringe groups and the remainderof the liberal political establishment would be doing whatever it took to protect her.
Conversely because Sarah Palin is a conservative, liberals are galled at the nerve of this woman's refusal to play ball.
The Left calls her names, attacks her family, accuses her of being of low IQ( Stupid is th eword they use), yet they can come up wiht no facts, no anecdotes. Nothing that affirms their criticism.
It's the old lib mantra. When faced with an overhwleming lack of facts with which to assial your opponent, attack them on a personal level. This is done simply to force their opponent to deal with the attack while allowing the Left to escape having to discuss the issues.
First understand this: no one, and I mean no one on the Left is frightened of Sarah Palin. Speaking for myself, I'm incredulous as to why she enjoys so much support from the right. She has not accomplished anything other than quitting her post in mid-term. She has not impressed anyone with her mental acumen. She has managed to make an utter fool of herself with her lack of articulation, basic facts and general ignorance of the wide world outside her own narrow experiences.

I know it's a very convenient foil to place the veneer of "fright" over the left's criticism of Palin. Limbaugh tells you so.

I welcome Palin as a Republican candidate in 2012. If not Republican, then as a Tea Party candidate. Either way ensures in no uncertain terms, that the Republican party will doom itself to minority status for years to come. If she runs as a Tea Party candidate, the infant party will die in the cradle due to the publics ridicule and scorn for offering such an intellectual cream puff as its initial standard bearer.

First understand this: no one, and I mean no one on the Left is frightened of Sarah Palin. Speaking for myself, I'm incredulous as to why she enjoys so much support from the right. She has not accomplished anything other than quitting her post in mid-term. She has not impressed anyone with her mental acumen. She has managed to make an utter fool of herself with her lack of articulation, basic facts and general ignorance of the wide world outside her own narrow experiences.

I know it's a very convenient foil to place the veneer of "fright" over the left's criticism of Palin. Limbaugh tells you so.

I welcome Palin as a Republican candidate in 2012. If not Republican, then as a Tea Party candidate. Either way ensures in no uncertain terms, that the Republican party will doom itself to minority status for years to come. If she runs as a Tea Party candidate, the infant party will die in the cradle due to the publics ridicule and scorn for offering such an intellectual cream puff as its initial standard bearer.
You say she hasn't accomplished anything. As executor of Alaska what legislation that she enacted as executor of Alaska do you agree or disagree with? Give a logical opinion on the specific policies she signed into law.

You say she hasn't accomplished anything. As executor of Alaska what legislation that she enacted as executor of Alaska do you agree or disagree with? Give a logical opinion on the specific policies she signed into law.

hey fuckwit, it's executive, not executor.
damn, you're stupid.

:rofl:

USARet, she quit. Rehab is for quitters, not the presidency of the United States.

the part where she quit

Yeah, but didn't Obama all but Promise NOT to Bail on the People who Voted for him in Lincolnland* to go to the US Senate?...

Said he wasn't Qualified to be President?...

Isn't that Quiting and Lying?...

:)

peace...

yes it is, and when i cast a vote for obama for president, you can bring this up again. :thup:

have a nice day. see you around the campi.

campi, what a fuckwit. :rofl:

^Precisely why I typed it... :lol:

And I addressed it before you Posted this, Hammerhead... Knowing it would be you! :thup:

peace...

Who is more intelligent?

USArmyRetarded
mal
Palin

Who wants to see Pages, 34, 35, 36 and 37 of Jefferson County's Growing and Changing Booklet for 5th Graders?...

Or are you Done with that?...

I'm sure you'll want me to post all 62 pages, but that's gonna be a lot of Work, and I don't Know if you are Honest enough to Concede anything if I do...

MeThinks you will Continue to say "Prove it's Taught in the Class", or some Variation.

peace...

Who is more intelligent?

USArmyRetarded
mal
Palin

Who wants to see Pages, 34, 35, 36 and 37 of Jefferson County's Growing and Changing Booklet for 5th Graders?...

I'm sure you'll want me to post all 62 pages, but that's gonna be a lot of Work, and I don't Know if you are Honest enough to Concede anything if I do...

MeThinks you will Continue to say "Prove it's Taught in the Class", or some Variation.

peace...
Yesterday you said you would post it today.

Who is more intelligent?

USArmyRetarded
mal
Palin

peace...

I didn't get any responses from you...

Remember?...

peace...

Yeah, but didn't Obama all but Promise NOT to Bail on the People who Voted for him in Lincolnland* to go to the US Senate?...

Said he wasn't Qualified to be President?...

Isn't that Quiting and Lying?...

peace...

yes it is, and when i cast a vote for obama for president, you can bring this up again. :thup:

have a nice day. see you around the campi.

campi, what a fuckwit. :rofl:

^Precisely why I typed it... :lol:

And I addressed it before you Posted this, Hammerhead... Knowing it would be you! :thup:

peace...

If I was in College today, I'd be Insulted that BarryInc had Ignored me for 2 Years while me and my Friends were Losing Jobs and trying to pay Student Loans...

Until he Needed us again.

Abused Spouse Syndrome, anyone?...

peace...

1. He reformed the student loan program in a manner that will directly benefit any student who borrows to attend.

2. Campi is short for an Italian manufacturer of high-end road bike group sets. They don't market to youth nor on college campuses.

I meant to put an * on that... Like it did in another Thread for del on "Lincolnland*"... :rofl:

Maybe one day I will tell you the Story...

peace...

i'm a Pussy... :rofl:

peace...

peace...

Remember?...

peace...
Why does your doing what you said you were going to do depend on a response from me?

Remember?...

peace...
Why does your doing what you said you were going to do depend on a response from me?

Because you are a Dishonest Douchebag Troll...

I'll post the pages I have, which is (4) and we can Discuss them...

I am doing VERY little work for you, Dipshit...

You will Dismiss it, regardless.

peace...

Who is more intelligent?

USArmyRetarded
mal
Palin

That's easy..........the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Sarah Palin.

Why? Because she knew that by shaking her tits, winking and saying "you betcha" she could get idiots like mal and USARetard to throw their undying loyalty to her.

She's smart enough to shake her money maker to sucker in idiots like Mal and USARetard who don't know they're being fleeced by a bimbo.

The Left calls her names, attacks her family, accuses her of being of low IQ( Stupid is the word they use), yet they can come up wiht no facts, no anecdotes. Nothing that affirms their criticism.

Incredulous? No it's fear. If it were not fear, your side would at best debate her on the issues and at worst ignore her. You people can do neither. All your side has is personal attacks.
So you think the GOP is doomed to minority status for years to come. Newsflash, your side's own leadership has al but ceded the House to the GOP in November.
That right there in and of itself shows the Left is tearing it's collective hair out trying to figure out where they went wrong.
Sarah Palin is the liberals favorite target.
Guess what lefty, we don't care what you people say anymore. The rhetiric your side blurts out is your powerlessness to change the inevitable outcome of the Mid Term elections.

Last edited:
The Left calls her names, attacks her family, accuses her of being of low IQ( Stupid is the word they use), yet they can come up wiht no facts, no anecdotes. Nothing that affirms their criticism.

Incredulous? No it's fear. If it were not fear, your side would at best debate her on the issues and at worst ignore her. You people can do neither. All your side has is personal attacks.
So you think the GOP is doomed to minority status for years to come. Newsflash, your side's own leadership has al but ceded the House to the GOP in November.
That right there in and of itself shows the Left is tearing it's collective hair out trying to figure out where they went wrong.
Sarah Palin is the liberals favorite target.
Guess what lefty, we don't care what you people say anymore. The rhetiric your side blurts out is your powerlessness to change the inevitable outcome of the Mid Term elections.
We've already done simple, folksy one dimensional thinking. Eight long, arduous years of it. We got two wars, a budget surplus turned into a record deficit with lightening speed, the cold shoulder to medical research because the simple, folksy idiot thinks petri dishes are human beings, a blind eye turned to Wall Street and then an economic collapse that is rivaled only to the one Hoover oversaw. Do you really expect us to choose simple, folksy moronic thinking again?

And yes Palin is the biggest target. Conservatives have forgotten all about Bush/Cheney. Liberals haven't. What was it Bush tried to say once? Fool me twice, Fool me again er....ah....Don't get fooled again?

The trouble with Conservatives is they never expect anyone smarter than themselves to show up.

While the manistream media went on a mission to destroy Sarah Palin and her family, Obama decalred his wife, children and his race to be off limits.
Liberal= double standard

Prove it.

You're kidding ,right?
Ok, let's do it this way.....Since you opened the door to stupidity, is it your conclusion the the media never once reported negative stories about Sarah Palin's family or Sarah herself? That the media did not editorialize stories to add bias against Palin.
That the media reported only the news regarding Sarah Palin and nothing of a personal nature was ever used in those reports? That satirical shows such as Saturday Night Live never poked fun at Palin while giving Obama a hall pass? That a mannequin bearing a strong resemblence to Sarah Palin was hung in effigy in a California city only to have the police chief tell those who objected that the hanging was "freedom of expression"?

Is your IQ in the double digits?.....:cuckoo:

No, that is not my conclusion.

This is called "moving the goalposts". I never claimed that the media NEVER reported negative stories about Palin.

Your conclusion (which you still haven't produced any evidence towards) is that the media "gave Obama a pass", while systematically attempting to destroy Palin. I'm guessing you've still got nothing, right?

Forum List

Back