Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Yup, Ricky has many more problems that are bigger hinderances for the nomination. This is small in comparison.

I love how that article calls it an affair, like she (they) were doing anything wrong! They were both NOT MARRIED at the time. So what if they lived together then! And it sounds to me like she changed her views on abortion once she got with someone that actually had some morals. Good for her!

Remember how the left kept criticizing Kerry because his campaign was funded by a woman who got her money from a staunch Republican?

Hmmm....me either....

Is the story true?
True or not. Has Zero bearing on Mr. Santorum and his run for POTUS...and a cheap attempt at payback for the vetting that the media refused to do regarding the O and his past.

The irony abounds...

You mean the irony that the left could care less what Democrats do while in office but they are obsessed with what the spouse of a Republican did before they met?

Gotta agree on that, the irony does abound. Though I'd have used the term "hypocrisy" but irony works...

Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

hmm, why bring a wife into this? I understand it's relevancy to a general discussion of hypocrisy and mean spirited assaults from anti-abortion people, but why is this meaningful in picking her husband for the GOP candidacy?

Agreed, it's not. Sentorum sucks on his own. It's a stupid attack.

Yup, Ricky has many more problems that are bigger hinderances for the nomination. This is small in comparison.

Small in comparison eh? As if it had anything to do with it at all....sheesh :cuckoo:

Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

hmm, why bring a wife into this? I understand it's relevancy to a general discussion of hypocrisy and mean spirited assaults from anti-abortion people, but why is this meaningful in picking her husband for the GOP candidacy?

So not at all anything that should be considered about the judegement of a potential First Lady? HHhhhmmmmm:eusa_doh:

So not at all anything that should be considered about the judegement of a potential First Lady? HHhhhmmmmm:eusa_doh:

That she lived with someone before marrying Sentorum is a "judgment" issue how? Who gives a rats ass? What about the judgement of our great leader Obama to sit for decades in the congregation of an overtly racist reverend and associate with Marxists? What about Clinton sexually harassing a Democratic activist in the White House? What about Kerry being a compulsive liar or Owl Gore baying at the moon and changing his history every time he talked? Are those judgment issues worthy of consideration, or is it just who their spouse lived with before they met?

And Obama…

You people don't seem to care that Obama…
…regarding the O…

What does this have to do with the thread topic?

OK, fair enough, I'll explain it to you. When Democrats engage in overt hypocrisy, it seems that their real issue isn't the issue they are attacking with since they are OK when Democrats do, but that their real issue is electing Democrats. Glad I could help you out there...

That she lived with someone before marrying Sentorum is a "judgment" issue how? Who gives a rats ass? What about the judgement of our great leader Obama to sit for decades in the congregation of an overtly racist reverend and associate with Marxists? What about Clinton sexually harassing a Democratic activist in the White House? What about Kerry being a compulsive liar or Owl Gore baying at the moon and changing his history every time he talked? Are those judgment issues worthy of consideration, or is it just who their spouse lived with before they met?

That was vetted and he was elected. Next?

That was vetted and he was elected. Next?

No it was not vetted, it was buried by the liberal media with arguments...like this...

We don't vote for First Lady. People have family members they disagree with. Some families (I'd say many) are divided between parties and ideological issues.

I say leave the families alone.

We don't vote for First Lady. People have family members they disagree with. Some families (I'd say many) are divided between parties and ideological issues.

I say leave the families alone.

Remember how the Democrats foamed at the mouth that everyone better leave Chelsea alone as families were strictly out of bounds? That would be after Nancy was in bounds and before W's daughters were in bounds. Which was before Obama's ho and kids were out of bounds. Now Sentorum's ho is in bounds. Hmmm...there seems to be a pattern here...

Forum List

Back